Okay.
好了
There’s a lot of talk going around that we’ve got some disharmony here?
很多谣言说这里不很和谐
Any you guys want to tell me what the problem is?
可以告诉我是什么问题吗?
Come on. Speak to me, brothers.
告诉我 兄弟
All right. I’ll tell ya.
我告诉你
I don’t mind the dark. I don’t mind the bugs.
我不怕黑暗和虫子
I don’t mind wanderin’ around in some cold, wet, damp tunnel for a week at a time.
也不怕每周一次 走进又湿又冷的隧♥道♥中
I don’t mind anything. But I mind Golic.
我什么也不怕 但我讨厌葛立
That the way you feel about it?
是这样吗?
Yeah. The guy’s crazy and he smells bad.
对 他又臭又疯疯癫癫
I ain’t going out with him anymore.
我不要再和他一起出去
You got anything to say for yourself?
你有什么话要说?
Well, he’s going with you.
他还是得跟着你们
Golic is just another poor, miserable, suffering son of a bitch, just like you and me.
葛立只是个可怜的废人 和你我没有不同
‘Cept he smells worse. And he’s crazy.
他很臭 还疯疯癫癫
Knock off the shit!
少跟我来这套!
You got a job to do.
你们有事要做
I don’t want to hear another word about Golic.
我不要再听到 任何有关葛立的事
Okay?
知道吗?
Well, hello.
你好
As I thought, Mr. Aaron.
亚伦先生 如我所想
As I thought. You called it, sir.
如我所想 你作主吧 长官
I just wanted to, uh, say thanks for what you said at the funeral. It was, uh-
我只想 谢谢你在葬体说的话
My friends would have appreciated it.
我的朋友一定会很感激
Yeah, well, you don’t wanna know me, lady.
你不会想认识我 小姐
I’m a murderer and rapist of women.
我是专杀女人的强♥奸♥犯
Really?
真的?
Well, I guess I must make you nervous.
我猜我一定令你很紧张
Do you have any faith, sister? Not much.
你有任何信仰吗 妹子? 谈不上
Well, we’ve got a lot of faith here. Enough even for you.
这里有很足够的信仰 甚至足够让你加入
I thought women weren’t allowed.
我以为女人不准加入
Well, we’ve never had any before,
以前从未有过女人
but we tolerate anybody.
不过我们容忍♥任何人
Even the intolerable. Thank you.
甚至令人无法容忍♥的人 谢谢
That’s just a statement of principle. Nothing personal.
这只是原则 不是针对你
You see, we’ve got a good place to wait here.
在这里等待最好
And until now, no temptation.
直到现在…没有任何诱惑
What are you waiting for?
你们在等什么?
We’re waiting for God to return…
等上帝回来…
and raise his servants to redemption.
救赎我们
Dillon and the rest of the alternative people…
五年前迪伦和其他人…
embraced religion, as it were, about five years ago.
接受宗教信仰
Tincture? I’m on medication.
再喝一杯 我正在服药
Hardly. What kind of religion?
不见得吧 哪一种宗教?
Some sort of apocalyptic, millenarian, Christian fundamentalist, uh-
某种相信千年末世的 基♥督♥教原教旨主义派
Right. Exactly.
对 正是
Point is, when the company wanted to close the facility down,
问题是公♥司♥想关闭监狱
Dillon and the rest of the converts wanted to stay.
迪伦和其他人希望留下
And they were allowed to remain as custodians…
他们获准以守卫身份留下…
with two minders…
加上两名管♥理♥员♥…
and a medical officer.
和一名医疗主任
And here we are.
就是我们
How did you get this wonderful assignment?
你怎么得到这么好的差事?
How do you like your new haircut?
你喜欢这新发型吗?
It’s okay.
还算好
Now that I’ve gone out on a limb for you with Andrews,
我为了你 得罪安德鲁
damaged my already less-than-perfect relationship with that good man,
我和那号♥人的关系 现在更加恶化
and briefed you…
我也向你说过…
on the humdrum history of Fury 161 ,
复仇161星的无聊历史
can you not tell me what you were looking for in the girl?
可否告诉我 在女孩体内找什么?
You attracted to me?
觉得我有吸引力吗?
ln what way?
哪一方面?
ln that way.
“那”方面
Very direct.
你很直接
I’ve been out here a long time.
我流浪了很久
So have I.
我也是
Yech!
恶心!
Hey, Spike. Spike? Spikey!
嘿 史派克!
Are you down there? What are you doing?
你在下面吗? 在做什么?
I really appreciate your affections,
蒙你垂青我真的很感激
but I am aware that they… deflected my question.
但我注意到 你回避我的问题
In the nicest possible way, of course.
当然你用的方法很巧妙
You’re spoiling the mood.
你真扫兴
I have a job to do.
我得尽我的职责
I just want to know why we had to cremate the bodies.
我只想知道为何要火葬
And now that I’m in your cot,
你认为既然上了你的床
you think I owe you an answer.
就应该回答你
I think you owe me an answer.
你得给我一个理由
Being in my bed’s got nothing to do with it.
但这与上不上♥床♥无关
I had a terrible dream in hypersleep.
我在长眠期间发了可怕的梦
And I had to be sure what killed her.
我得知道是什么害死她
Anyway, I made a mistake.
我可能错了
Possibly.
有可能
And now I’ve made another mistake.
现在我又犯了错
Really? What’s that?
真的? 什么错?
Fraternizing with a prisoner.
和囚犯搞关系
Physical contact. It’s against the rules, isn’t it?
肉体接触 这触犯规律 对吧?
Definitely. When was this?
当然 几时发生的?
l think you know.
你应该很清楚
I’m not a prisoner.
我不是囚犯
You have a bar code on the back of your head.
你脑后有一个电脑条码
That does deserve an explanation.
那的确应该解释
But I don’t think now is the moment.
不过现在还未到时候
Sorry. We are rather spoiling things, aren’t we?
对不起 我令你觉得扫兴
Mr. Clemens.
克先生
Mr. Aaron. Superintendent Andrews would like you to report…
亚伦先生 狱长安德鲁 要你…
to vent shaft 22 on the second quadrant- now.
马上到22号♥通风孔
We’ve had an accident. Something serious?
发生了意外 严重吗?
You could call it that. One of our prisoners has been… diced.
可以这么说 有一名囚犯…被切碎了
Sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 得走了
Official duties.
有职务在身
Who was it? Murphy.
是谁那么倒霉? 墨菲
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
That’s his boot.
那是他的靴子
I gave him the assignment, sir. He was a wanker.
是我派他来的 他是个笨蛋
No apologies, Mr. Aaron. It wasn’t your fault.
别自责 亚伦先生 不是你的错
Well, not much to say, is there?
没什么好说的
Death was instantaneous. No shit.
他当场死亡 可不是
I take it he was pulled into the fan.
我猜他被吸入风扇
Sudden rush of air, I’d imagine, except-
突然而来的一阵风
Right. Almost happened to me once.
对 我也差点被卷进风扇
I’ve told him so many times, “Stay away from the fans.”
我说过多少次 离风扇远点
Nobody bloody listens.
没有人肯听
Except the fan was blowing.
除了风扇一直吹着
What’s that? I don’t know.
那是什么? 不知道
I want to see you in my quarters in 30 minutes, if you’ll please, Mr. Clemens.
半小时后来见我 克先生
Have you got any ideas?
你有头绪吗?
Here you are. You know, wandering around without an escort…
你在这儿 你一个人到处乱走…
is really gonna piss Superintendent Andrews off.
会气死安德鲁
Will you tell me about your accident?
那件意外是怎么回事?
One of the prisoners has been killed.
一名囚犯死了
Really? How? Hmm.
真的? 怎么死的?
In the air shaft.
在通风孔
Poor soul backed into a nine-foot fan.
可怜的家伙 掉进9尺长的风扇
I found something at the accident site,
我在离现场不远
just a bit away from where it happened.
发现一样东西
A mark. A burn.
一个印痕 烧过的痕迹
Rather like the one you found on the girl’s cryo-tube.
就像你在那女孩的低温舱 所发现的
Look. I’m on your side.
听着 我跟你同一阵线
I want to help, but I need to know what’s going on…
我想帮你 但我要知道这是怎么回事…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!