Nobody else would employ me.
没有人愿意聘用我
So, do you still trust me with a needle?
你还愿意让我打♥针♥吗?
Magnificent.
很好
Give us strength, O Lord, to endure.
主呀 给我们力量来坚守
We recognize that we are poor sinners in the hands of an angry God.
我们只是上帝手中 卑微的罪人
Let the circle be unbroken until the day. Amen.
请以手包围我们 守护我们
Amen. What the fuck is happening here?
阿门 这里出了什么事?
What the fuck is this bullshit that’s comin’ down?
出了这么一大堆事情
We got murder. We got rape. We got brothers in trouble.
有人死了 有人要强♥暴♥ 弟兄出了麻烦
I don’t want no more bullshit around here!
不要再闹事了!
Now, we got problems, we stand together.
出了问题 我们要团结
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Dillon. All right.
是的 谢谢 迪伦先生
Once again, this is rumor control.
再一次 这是谣言管制会议
Here are the facts.
以下是案情
At 0800 hours, prisoner Murphy,
早上八点 囚犯墨菲
through carelessness on his part,
因为粗心
was found dead in vent shaft 1 7.
在第17通风孔死去
He seems to have been sucked into a ventilator fan.
他似乎被吸入通风扇门
At about 21 00 hours,
晚上九点
prisoner Golic reappeared in a deranged state.
囚犯葛立出现 精神错乱
Prisoners Boggs and Rains are missing.
囚犯伯格和雷恩失踪
There seems to be a good chance that they have met with foul play…
很可能是遇害…
at the hands of prisoner Golic.
遭囚犯葛立杀害
We need to organize and send out a search party.
我们必须组组一支搜索队
Volunteers will be appreciated.
有人自愿我们会很感激
I think it’s fair to say that our smoothly running facility…
这座监狱一直相安无事…
has suddenly developed a few problems.
突然出现一些问题
I can only hope we are able to all pull together over the next few days…
希望大家 能在这几天提起精神…
until the rescue team arrives for Lieutenant Ripley.
直到救援小组 接走蕾普丽中尉
lt’s here! It got Clemens!
它来了 它杀死克里蒙斯!
Stop this raving at once! Stop it! I’m telling you, it’s here!
马上停止这种谣言 我跟你说它来了!
Aaron, get that foolish woman back to the infirmary!
亚伦 把那笨女人带回医疗室!
Move it!
快跑!
Out of my way!
让开!
Fuck!
可恶!
We give you thanks, O Lord.
主呀 我们感谢你
Your wrath has come, and the time is near for us to be judged.
您的愤怒已显现 我们知道审判快到
The apocalypse is upon us.
世界末日将要降临
Let us be ready. Let your mercy be just.
让我们有所准备 得到您的饶恕
It was massive. Amen!
好可怕 阿门
And fast. l was there. I saw it.
速度 我在那里 我看到了
What the fuck do we do now? Who’s in fucking charge?
现在该怎么办? 谁来指挥?
Organize. We gotta organize, right?
我们得组组起来 对吧?
Right. Well, I guess I’m next in line.
对 我有指挥权
85’s gonna be in charge. Jesus, give us a break! Don’t call me that.
让85指挥? 完了 别那么叫我
Okay, look. There’s no way I can replace Andrews.
我不可能取代安德鲁
He was a good man. I know you guys didn’t appreciate him.
他是好人 虽然你们不喜欢他
Aaron, we don’t want to hear that shit now.
亚伦 我们不想听屁话
Hey, sister, what about you? You’re an officer.
妹子 你呢? 你是个军官
How about showing us a little leadership?
展露一点领导才能吧?
Forget fucking Shirley Temple. You take charge.
别管她 你来指挥
Right. You run things here anyway.
对 反正这里都是你在管
No fuckin’ way. I’m not the officer type.
不可能 我没当官的材料
I just take care of my own.
我只会管我自己
Well, what does this fucking beast want?
这臭怪物想要什么?
Is this mother gonna try for us all?
这老妈到底指不指挥?
Yeah. Well, ain’t that sweet?
要 这下可好
So how are we gonna stop it?
你想怎么阻止它?
We have no weapons. Is that correct? Right.
我们没有武器 对吧? 对
I haven’t seen one exactly like this before.
我看到的和这只不一样
Moves differently.
它的动作有点不同
But the others were afraid of fire-
其他那些什么都不怕
not much else.
只怕火
Can we seal off this area? No chance.
能不能封锁这地方? 没办法
The installation’s 1 0 miles square.
这个监狱10平方英里
There’s 600 air ducts running to the surface. What about video?
共有六百个通气管 录影设备呢?
I see these closed-circuit monitors everywhere. We could try to find it that way.
这里到处都有闭路电视系统
The video system hasn’t worked in years. Nothing much works here.
闭路电视系统多年没用 这里什么都不能用
We got a lot of technology, no way to fix it.
很多科技用品 都没办法修好
What 85 is trying to tell you is Don’t call me that!
85想说的是… 别那么叫我!
we ain’t got no entertainment center, no climate control,
没有娱乐中心 气候控制
no video system, no surveillance,
没有视讯系统 没有监视
no freezers, no fucking ice cream,
没有电雪柜 没有雪糕
no rubbers, no women, no guns.
没有避孕套 没有女人 没有枪
All we got here is shit!
什么都没有!
Oh, what the hell are we even talking to her for?
跟她谈有个屁用?
She’s the one that brought the fucker.
她把那臭东西带来
Why don’t we just get her head and shove it through the fucking wall?
何不砍下她的头 塞进墙壁?
That sounds good to me.
这样最好
Hey, Morse.
莫斯
Why don’t you shut the fuck up?
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Right.
好了
Right. What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办?
What’s this? Um,
这是什么?
that leads from the mess hall to the infirmary.
那条通道从饭堂通往医疗室
It’s a ventilation shaft.
是个通风孔
Then we go in there, flush it out.
我们从那里进去 把它逼出来
Hey. Hey, look, there’s miles and miles of tunnel through there.
那里的隧♥道♥有好几里长
It won’t go far.
它走不了太远
It’ll nest in this area.
它会在这里筑巢
Right around…
就在…
Here. How do you know that?
这附近 你怎么知道?
It’s like a lion.
它就像只狮子
It sticks close to the zebras.
紧跟着斑马群
Zebras? Oh, right.
斑马? 这可好
But, look. Running around down here in the dark- Are you kidding?
这么暗跑来跑去? 别开玩笑
Once you get out of this main shaft, there’s no overheads.
走出主通风孔就没有电灯
Don’t we have flashlights? We got thousands of ’em, but no batteries.
不是有手电筒吗? 有几千个 但没有电池
I told you, nothing works. Torches?
我说了 都废弃了 火把呢?
Do we have the capacity to make fire?
我们能生火吧?
Most humans have enjoyed that privilege since the Stone Age.
人类从石器时代起 就有这能力
No need to be sarcastic.
你用不着讽刺我
Never been used. They were gonna dump a lot of nuclear crap in there.
这里没用过 这里打算放核废料
Never got around to it. It’s clean as a whistle inside.
一直没空 里头空无一物
This the only way in or out?
这里是出入的唯一通道?
That’s right. Walls are six feet thick, solid steel.
没错 墙壁有6尺多厚 实心钢造的
Really knew how to build these babies.
建造起来真是大工程
You’re saying we get something in there,
任何东西被关进去
there’s no way it can get out?
绝对出不来?
That’s right. No fucking way.
对 无路可逃
This is where we keep it. I forget what the stuff’s called.
我们放在这里 忘了叫什么
Quinitricetyline. l knew that.
圭乃特利西特林 我知道
Right. I’ve got to get these section arrangements organized with Dillon…
我把工作分配好 让迪伦…
for the paintbrush, uh-
漆油
So, um David.
现在… 大卫
Yeah. You can get these drums organized. Right, 85.
你把这些油桶整理好 知道了 85
And, uh, don’t call me that.
还有…别那么叫我
What’s this “85” thing?
85到底是什么意思?
Couple of us sneaked a look at his personnel file the day he arrived.
我们偷看过他的档案
lt’s his I.Q.
那是他的智商
I saw a drum of this stuff…
我看过这种油桶…
fall into a beachhead bunker once.
掉在海滩木屋
The blast put a tug in dry dock for 1 7 weeks.
爆♥炸♥令码头三个半月 没有鱼群
Great stuff!
厉害的玩意!
All right. Let me get this straight.
让我搞清楚
You want to burn it down and out of the pipes,
你想用火把它烧出通风管
force it in here, slam the door…
逼进这里 把门锁上…
and trap its ass? Right.
然后把它困住? 对
And you want help from us y-chromo boys, huh?
你要我们 这些天生罪犯帮忙?
You got something better to do?
你有别的事要做吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!