Where are you gonna be? I’ll be around.
你在哪里? 我在附近
What about the others? Where are they? Praying.
其他人呢? 在祷告
You believe in this heaven shit? Eh? I don’t know.
你相信有天堂吗? 不知道
Me neither.
我也是
Fuck it, though. What else have we got to believe in?
可恶 还有什么能相信呢?
Say that for fucking sure.
那就是事实
Well- Hey.

What the fuck, right?
去它的 对不?
Silence! I can’t hear-
我听不到…
Let’s launch this thing!
动作要迅速
Channel “B,” Door 7.
七号♥门关闭
I don’t know about this shit.
情况不妙
Hey, guys! My door ain’t working! What the fuck’s he saying?
各位 我的门坏了 他在说什么?
I think we’d better rethink this thing!
我们最好重新考虑!
Did anybody hear anything?
有人听到声音吗?
Come on! Come and get me, you fucker!
来抓我呀 王八蛋!
It’s behind me!
它在后面!
It’s starting. Still behind me!
开始了 在后面!
It’s in Channel “B”!
它在B通道
Still coming! Shut the doors!
在后面 快关门!
Must be heading over to Channel “A”!
它一定朝A通道去了
This thing is really pissed off!
这怪物真的发怒了
Did you say “B”? No, “E”!
你刚刚说B吗? 不 E
But you said we should stay here! Move your fucking ass!
你叫我留在这里 动作快点
Morse?
莫斯?
Kevin!
凯文!
I think I found Vincent!
找到文生了!
Yoo-hoo! Hey, fuckface!
丑八怪!
Come and get me! Take your best shot!
来抓我呀 快来呀 用力一点
Kevin, where are you?
凯文 你在哪里
A-7 closed.
A7关闭
Open the east wing. Door B-7 safe!
它在东厢 B7关闭!
You cool? Yeah! Okay. Over to “E,” everybody!
你也在这儿? 大家都到E通道!
Where the fuck is “E”? This way!
E通道在哪里? 这里
Troy. Troy? Troy, help ’em!
特洛伊? 特洛伊 好 快追
How did I get here?
怎样过来?
Where the hell are they going? What about the plan?
他们去哪里? 怎么不照计划?
Look, you’re immune, they’re not. So what are we doing?
你免疫了 他们可没有 那该怎么办?
Improvising! We’re improvising.
随机应变! 随机应变
Great.
这下好了
Here. Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
过来 猫咪 过来
Here, kitty, kitty.
过来 猫咪 猫咪
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my- You bastard!
你这畜牲
It’s coming! It’s coming, Dillon! Geez, it’s coming!
它过来了 从隧♥道♥过来 !
It’s comin’ after us! Shut the fucking doors! That was the plan!
它盯上我们了 照计划把门关上!
Geez, it’s on the fucking ceiling!
天哪 在上面!
Dillon! Anybody! This is not a drill!
迪伦 来人呀 这不是演习
Kevin! Gregor!
凯文 葛瑞戈
Where the fuck are you?
你们在哪里?
Now I’m back in “A”!
我们又回到A通道
Shut. Come on.
快关上
Door 3, “F” Channel closed!
第3道门 F通道已关闭!
I hope.
希望是
Fuck!
操!
What the fuck are you doing? What?
你在干什么?
Don’t hold it like that. Hold it like this. What the fuck-
别那样拿 这样拿
You’ll fucking kill someone, you fucking moron! Ow!
你会刺死人 蠢蛋
Morse! Kevin!
莫斯 凯文
Gregor!
葛瑞戈
All they have to do is run down the damn corridor.
他们只要跑过通道就行
Stay here.
留在这里
Where the hell is it?
它到底在哪里?
It’s coming. Aw, Jesus!
来了 老天 在那里
No! Don’t start the piston!
不要打开活塞!
No! We have to trap it! No!
我们得先困住它!
No! What are you doing? It’s gone! No! No.
你在干嘛? 它跑掉了
It’s gone.
它跑掉了
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
好的
What the heck?
什么鬼东西?
All right!
好的!
Kevin! Don’t struggle!
凯文 不要挣扎
Don’t move! No! Don’t struggle!
别动 不要挣扎
Come on. Come on, Kevin. Come on!
来呀 来呀 凯文 来呀!
Come on! Come on! Come on.
来呀 来呀 来呀
The doors. It’s coming!
关门 它来了!
Take the piston!
准备活塞!
I got ya. It’s all right.
好了 没事了
It’s okay. I got ya. It’s okay.
好了 没事了
It’s all right, Kevin.
没事了 凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Leave him.
把他放下
Leave him. He’s dead. Lure it in.
把他放下 他死了 引它进来
Shit. How much time?
可恶 还要多久?
I’m not sure. Four or five minutes.
不确定 四 五分钟
But we’ve got to get it back in here before the piston seals this place off.
我们得在活塞封闭之前 把它引回这里
Now, let’s move it!
快行动!
Help me! Jude!
救命 朱♥德♥!
Dillon! Help me, Dillon!
迪伦 救命 迪伦!
It’s coming at me!
它在追我!
Don’t look back, Jude! Run as fast as you fucking can!
别往后看 赶快跑!
Help me!
迪伦 救我!
God! Please! Help!
迪伦 救我 拜托
Channel “C,” Door 3 closed.
C通道 三号♥门关闭
Jesus Christ! Thank God you’re here.
谢天谢地 你们终于来了
Warder Aaron, sir. 1 -3-7-5-1 -2.
域吏亚伦 长官 137512
Not many of us left, sir. Where is Lieutenant Ripley?
幸存的人不多 蕾普丽中尉呢?
Is she still alive? If she’s alive, she’s in the furnace.
她还活着吗? 她还活着 就在熔炉那里
She’s in the lead works with the beast.
她和怪物在铸铅厂
Wouldn’t wait.
她不肯等你们
Jesus Christ. You fucker. Scared me shitless!
老天 你这浑蛋把我吓得半死!
I thought you were the fucking beast. You fuck!
我以为你是那怪物 大笨蛋!
Wanker!
笨蛋!
Move. Come on, you bastard!
来呀 你这畜牲!
Come on! Come on, get out of there!
来呀 来呀 离开这里!
Come here!
过来!
Ripley, we’re running out of time!
蕾普丽 时间无多!
Ripley, where are you?
蕾普丽 你在哪里?
No!
不!
I’m over here
上面 我在上面
Come on. Get out of there!
来呀 过来
What the fuck is wrong with you? No! No!
你在干嘛? 你有病吗?
Let it go! Let it go!
放过它 放过它
Yes! It’s working! Scream!
好 成功了 到活塞 快尖叫!
To the piston! Scream! Let it follow us.
到活塞 快尖叫! 让它跟来
Come on! We got to get it in front of the piston.
把它引到活塞前
Get back there. It’s following us!
回来 跟上来了!
Motherfucker! Come on! Come and get us!
过来 你这怪物
Come on!
过来!
Up to the door! Close it!
到门边!
Come on, motherfucker! Come on.
来呀 混♥蛋♥ 来呀
Come on! Get the door!
快点 把门关上
Get the door! Morse!
把门关上! 莫斯!
Now! Shut it!
快关门
Shut it, Morse!
莫斯 把门关上
Morse, shut that door!
莫斯 把门关上
Now! Shut the fucking door!
快点 把门关上
I’m going for the lead!
我去倒热铅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!