Why should we put our ass on the line for you?
我们为何要替你 冒险拼命?
Your ass is already on the line.
你们早就有危险
The only question is…
问题是…
what are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么办?
Look at this.
你看
There’s only one of these fucking batteries in 2,000 that works.
两千个电池 只有一个用得着
Hey, it could have been a lot worse. Yeah?
还未算最糟
We might have got the paintbrush detail.
可能照不亮
Man, this stuff stinks.
这玩意真臭
This shit smells awful. Then don’t breathe the fucking fumes.
真的要臭死人了 那就别呼吸
I’m in a fucking pipe with it. How can I keep from breathing it!
应该要戴氧气筒 你要我闷死!
I mean, don’t breathe too hard.
不要深呼吸
You’ll get high. That’s good for me.
你会很兴奋 感情好
So you miss Doc, right?
你想念医生 对吧?
What makes you say that?
你怎么这么说?
I thought you two got real close.
你们两个很亲密
I guess you’ve been looking through some keyholes.
我猜你很爱偷♥窥♥
That’s what I thought. Oh!
我是那么想的!
You okay? Yeah. l’m fine.
你还好吗? 还好
Whatever you say, but, uh, you don’t look okay to me, sister.
真的吗? 可是你看起来不太好
l’m fine.
我很好
I hate this place. I hate this place.
我讨厌这地方
Well.

There’s definitely something in here with us.
除了我们 绝对还有别的东西
Okay. Don’t light the fire until I give the signal.
我没打信♥号♥♥别点火
This is the signal.
这是信♥号♥♥
Got it? Can you remember that?
懂吗? 记得住吗?
Shit!
糟糕!
Buh-
巴哈
Wait for the fucking signal!
怎么不等信♥号♥♥?
Get down!
趴下!
Come on, come on! We gotta find the sprinklers!
快点 我们得找出洒水器
Come on! We gotta help these guys!
快救他们!
Come on! Move! Move!
快点 跑呀!
Go to the waste dump. Don’t open the doors!
到废料处理场 别开门!
Oh, God! It’s all right.
天啊! 不会有事的
It’s all right. You’re gonna be all right. We got you.
你会没事的 我们一定会救你
Fire’s out.
火熄了
Junior! Junior! Get those sprinklers and turn them on.
朱♥德♥ 去把洒水器打开
We gotta get him out of here.
快带他出去
Come on. We’re walking you out.
我们带你出去
Junior! Behind you!
它在你后面!
Open the door!
开门!
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Come and get me, fucker!
来捉我呀 混♥蛋♥!
Even for those who have fallen,
虽然他们受难
this is a time of rejoicing.
我们仍应欣慰
We salute their courage.
向他们的勇气致敬
They will live forever.
他们会永垂不朽
Those that are dead are not dead.
死亡并不代表真正死去
They have moved up.
他们升上天去
They have moved to a higher place.
到了更高的境界
Crazy bastards.
疯子
Andrews used to call them Dillon’s God Squad. Keeps ’em out of mischief.
克里蒙斯常叫做迪伦圣兵 令他们幸免于难
You’re not the religious type. Me?
你不信宗教? 我?
Shit, no. I’ve got a job.
才不 我要工作
Look, uh-
听着
Figure the rescue team gets here in four, five days-
我想救援队四五天就会到了
six, tops.
顶多是六天
They open the door, go in there with smart guns and kill it.
他们一来 拿出机关枪 轰死它
What have you heard from them? Nothing much.
有消息吗? 没有
We got a message received.
只说收到讯息
Later, we got something that said you were top priority.
后来又说 你是最高优先考虑
They don’t cut us in on much.
什么也不说
We’re the ass end of the totem pole out here.
因为我们在边疆
What if they don’t want to kill it?
要是他们不想杀怪物呢?
Take it back? Yeah.
带回去吗? 是的
They’re not lunatics, you know? Gotta kill it.
他们疯了 一定要杀了它
Right?
对吗?
Morse, please, cut me loose.
莫斯 把我放开
No fucking way.
不可以
Come on, man. It hurts.
很痛
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Come on. I haven’t done nothing.
我没做什么
Just don’t talk to me. Please, what did I do? Please.
不要和我说话 拜托 我做了什么?
I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna sit here and guard your ass like l’m supposed to.
告诉你我要怎么做 我要看管着你 那是我的事
I don’t need any fucking trouble with Dillon.
我不想惹怒迪伦
All I did was tell ’em about the dragon, what it did to Boggs and Rains.
我只告诉他 那条龙杀了伯格和雷恩
I didn’t lie. You saw it.
我没说谎 你看到了
Fuckin’ “A” I saw it.
可恶 我看到了
Oh, please.
拜托
If this gets in here, I’m dead. I can’t run.
它一进来 我就死了 我跑不了
It’s not going to get in here. We got it trapped.
它不会来的 它会被困住
So what’s the big deal? Come on. Let me loose, man.
那也不会怎样 快点 放开我
Don’t I always give you cigarettes first? Yeah.
我每次都先给你烟 是的
Aren’t I your friend?
我不是你朋友吗?
I love you, Morse.
我爱你 莫斯
Why not?
有何不可?
But behave yourself. No fucking around…
乖一点 不准惹事…
or I’ll get nothing but shit.
别害我
So where they got it? In the waste tank.
怪物在哪里? 在废置炉
We got that sucker nailed. I mean, tight.
把它困住
Gotta see it again.
我想再看看怪物
What the fuck you talking about?
你说什么鬼话?
No more cigarettes for you.
不给你香烟了
Right. We got the first part. Now what do we say?
第一步完成了 要说什么?
Tell them we trapped it.
告诉他们是我们捉的
What do we call it? A xenomorph.
那叫什么? 异形怪物
Right.

How do you spell it?
怎么拼音?
Hey, wait a minute. We can’t kill it.
杀不了的
We don’t have any weapons, right? Right.
又没有武器 对
See? That’s all they ever tell us. Treat us like shit.
看吧 就是这样 当我们狗屁
Off and on me now? What the hell you talking about?
时好时坏 你在说什么?
Talk to me, the beast.
说话呀
You can’t go in there, dickhead. The big mothersucker will eat you alive.
不可以进去 那怪物会吃掉你的
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Tell me what to do next.
告诉我要怎么做
So, you’re telling me they’re coming to take this thing away?
他们要来带走怪物
Yeah, they’re gonna try. They don’t wanna kill it.
他们会这么做 根本就不杀死
We gotta figure out a way to do it before they come here.
我们得想办法
Why do we have to kill it? You just said the company’s coming for it.
为什么我们要杀它? 反正公♥司♥会来解决
That’s right. They wanna take it back.
对 他们是来带走怪物
Some sort of weapon. Yeah, what’s wrong with that?
用作研究武器 有何不可?
They can’t control it. They don’t understand. It’ll kill them all.
他们控制不了 他们不知道它的危险性
Like I said, what’s wrong with that?
我说了 有何不可?
Nothing’s wrong with that… except a lot of innocent people will die.
没有… 但很多无辜的人会死
I thought you were a religious man.
我以为你有宗教信仰
You don’t understand, do you?
你不明白
That world out there doesn’t exist for us anymore.
外面的世界 对我们已经不存在
We’ve got our own little world out here.
我们有自己的世界
It ain’t much, but it’s ours.
虽然不大 却是我们的
So fuck everybody else.
别人都可以死吗?
No. Fuck them.
不 所有人都可以
Hey, Dillon? Yeah?
迪伦 是
Uh, Dillon, we got a teeny-weeny problem.
迪伦 有个小问题
Fucking great!
这下好了!
Miserable, crazy son of a bitch let him loose.
那疯小子放走怪物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!