It was with us all the way.
它一直都和我们一起
Does the company know?
公♥司♥知不知道?
The company knows everything that happened on the ship.
公♥司♥知道舰上的每一件事
It all goes into the computer and gets sent back to network.
一切都输入电脑 传回总公♥司♥
And they want it.
他们还是要异形
I hurt. Do me a favor. Disconnect me.
帮个忙 切断电源
I could be reworked, but I’ll never be top of the line again.
就算我被修好 也无法回复正常
I’d rather be nothing.
我宁愿消失
You’re sure?
你肯定?
Do it for me, Ripley.
就当为我好吧 蕾普丽
It wasn’t me! I didn’t do it!
不是我 不是我♥干♥的!
It was- It was the dragon.
是…是那一条龙
Feeds on minds. It was-
吸食人的心灵
Nobody can stop it. What about Boggs and Rains?
谁也无法阻挡 伯格和雷恩呢?
They got sslaughtered like pigs. It wasn’t me!
全像猪一样被宰了 不是我!
It wasn’t me! Stark raving mad.
不是我 他完全疯了
I’m not saying it was anyone’s fault, but he should have been chained up.
早该用铁炼锁住
You called it, sir. Mad as a fucking hatter.
你说得对 长官 他发疯了
Keep him separated from the rest. I don’t want him causing a panic.
把他隔离 别引起恐慌
Clemens, sedate this poor idiot. Yeah?
克里蒙斯 让这白♥痴♥安静下来
Not until we know about the brothers.
我们得先弄清楚弟兄的下落
Now, now. Pull yourself together. Talk to me now.
振作一点 告诉我
Now, where are Boggs and Rains? It wasn’t me!
伯格和雷恩在哪里? 不是我!
Hopeless. You’re not gonna get anything out of him.
没有用 问不出来的
It wasn’t me. We’ll have to send out a search team.
不是我! 我们得派出搜索队
I’m afraid we’ll have to assume there’s a very good chance…
我恐怕有很大几率…
this simple bastard has murdered them.
这畜牲会杀了他们
Now, you don’t know that.
你还不知道
He’s never lied to me.
他没骗过我
He’s crazy, he’s a fool, but he’s not a liar.
他是个疯疯癫癫的傻子 不过他不会说谎
He’s telling the truth.
他说的是实话
I’d like to talk to him about this- this dragon.
我想跟他谈谈这条龙
It was a dragon. You’re not talking to anyone, Lieutenant.
那是一条龙 你别想跟任何人说话 中尉
I’m not interested in your opinion,
我对你的意见没兴趣
because you are not in full possession of the facts.
你根本搞不清状况
This man is a convicted multiple murderer, known for particularly brutal crimes.
他曾犯下多宗杀人案 是个残忍♥的凶手
Isn’t that right, Mr. Dillon?
对不对 迪伦先生?
Yeah. That part’s right.
对…那是真的
Then I’ll talk to you. lt’s important.
那我就和你谈 这很重要
When I have finished with my official duties,
我完成职务后
I will be quite pleased to have a little chat, yes?
很乐意和你谈
Let me see if I have this correct, Lieutenant. It’s an eight-foot creature of some kind,
让我弄清楚 中尉 这生物有8尺高
with acid for blood, and it arrived on your spaceship.
血液是强酸 坐你的太空船到达此地
It kills on sight and is generally unpleasant.
它见人就杀 性情不太友善
And, of course, you expect me to accept all this on your word.
你当然期望我信你的话
No, I don’t expect anything.
不 我不期望任何事
Quite a story, Mr. Aaron. Right, sir. It’s a beauty.
故事很精彩 亚伦先生 是的 很精彩
Never heard anything quite like it, sir. Expect not.
我没听过这种故事 我想也没有
Tell me, Lieutenant, what would you suggest we do?
告诉我 你建议我们怎么做?
Well, what kind of weapons have you got?
你们有什么武器?
This is a prison.
这是监狱
It’s not a good idea to allow prisoners access to firearms.
不能让囚犯碰武器
What keeps them from killing you?
以免他们杀了你?
Fear. There’s no way to escape.
是的 它根本逃不出去
With the arrival of the next supply ship, the company would eliminate them.
下一班补给船到达时 公♥司♥会派人消灭它
This is a maximum security prison,
这是个最高设防的监狱
and you have no weapons of any kind?
你们却没有任何武器?
We have some carving knives in the abattoir. A few more in the mess hall.
屠宰场有几把屠刀 饭堂也有
Some fire axes scattered about the place. Nothing terribly formidable.
还有几把消防斧头 没有太多厉害武器
That’s all?
只有这些?
We’re on the honor system.
我们推行荣誉制度
Then we’re fucked. No, you’re fucked.
我们完蛋了 不 只有你完蛋了
Confined to the infirmary. Quarantined.
我把你关在医疗室
Mr. Aaron will escort you.
亚伦先生会护送你去
I think you’ll be safe from any large, nasty beast while you’re there, right?
你在那儿最安全 对吗?
Yes, that’s a good girl.
这才乖
Let’s all report to the mess hall.
全体到饭堂报到
Superintendent Andrews wants a meeting. Mess hall, right away, people.
狱长安德鲁要开会 立刻到饭堂报到
Isn’t there any way off of this place? Some way to escape?
能不能离开? 有办法逃生?
No. Supply ship comes every six months.
补给船每六个月来一次
And that’s it? Mmhmm.
只有这样? 是的
Fuck.
可恶
They are sending somebody to pick you up quite soon, I gather.
很快就有人来接你
Really.What’s “soon”?
很快是多快?
I don’t know. Nobody’s ever been in a hurry to get here before.
不知道 以前没有人急着来这里
Do you want to tell me what you and Andrews talked about?
跟我说 安德鲁和你谈些什么?
No.

You’ll just say I’m crazy.
你会说我疯了
That’s a bit uncharitable.
这么说有点不厚道
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Not so hot.
不太好
Sore throat.
喉咙痛
Sick to my stomach. Pissed off.
胃部不舒服 而且气坏了
Well, that’s understandable given the circumstances.
在这种情况下我能了解
Perhaps I should give you one of my special cocktails.
也许我 该给你打一剂特别的药
I don’t know why everybody blames everybody for everything.
为什么大家都互相指责?
Nobody’s persect, only human.
人非圣贤 我们只是凡人
There’s no such thing as a perfect human.
没有一个人是完美的
In an insane world,
这里是疯狂世界
a sane man…
正常人…
must… appear… insane.
也要变成疯子
That’s very profound, Golic. Thank you.
讲得真好 葛立 谢谢
You married?
你结婚了吗?
Me? You should get married, have kids.
我? 你应该结婚生子
Pretty girl. I used to know lots of ’em back home.
你这么漂亮 我曾认识很多漂亮女孩
They used to like me.
她们很喜欢我
For a while.
过一阵子就变心
You’re gonna die too.
你也会死的
Are you? What?
你有没有? 什么?
Married.
结婚
Why?
干嘛?
Just curious. No.
只是好奇 没有
How about leveling with me? Could you be more specific?
你也坦白点 如何? 讲清楚一点
When I asked how you got assigned here, you avoided the question.
你没说你为何被派来这里
And then when I asked about the prison I.D. tattooed on the back of your head,
我提到你脑后的监狱识别条码
you ducked me again.
你又顾左右而言他
lt’s a long, sad story…
说来话长 令人伤心…
and more than a little melodramatic.
而且通俗煽情
Try me.
说来听听
If you insist.
既然你这么想听
After my student years,
我毕业以后
despite the fact that I had become…
虽然我已经…
secretly addicted to morphine,
对吗♥啡♥上瘾
I was considered to be most promising,
我仍被认为是
a man with a future.
最有前途的医生
And during my first residency, I did a 36-hour stretch on an E.R.
我当专科实习医生 在急诊室当值36小时
So, I went out and I got more than a little drunk.
我跑出去 喝得酩酊大醉
Then I got called back.
然后我又被召回
Boiler had blown on a fuel plant,
一座炼油厂的蒸汽炉爆♥炸♥
and there were 30 casualties.
30名伤者
And 1 1 of them died.
11人死亡
Not as a result of the accident…
不是因为意外…
but because I prescribed the wrong dosage of painkiller.
而是因为我开错止痛药剂量
I got seven years in prison and my license reduced to a 3-C.
我服刑七年 执照被降为3C
At least I got off the morphine.
至少我戒掉吗♥啡♥瘾
l’m sorry.
很遗憾
l think I was let off lightly.
我的惩罚还算轻
Did you serve your time here?
你在这里服刑?
I got to know this motley crew quite well.
我和这群乌合之众混熟了
So when they stayed, I stayed.
他们留下来 我也留下了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!