an hour ago.
一小时前
I stood right next to it.
我就站在它旁边
I could’ve been lunch, but it wouldn’t touch me.
它可以杀我 可是它不杀我
It ran away.
它跑掉了
It knows I’m carrying its future.
它知道我在孕育它的后代
Aw, bullshit. How do you know that thing’s inside you?
胡说 你怎么知道你体内也有?
I saw it… on the CAT scan.
我透过断层扫描看到它
It’s a queen- an egg layer.
它是个女王 会产卵
It can make thousands more like the one we’ve got here.
它会生出上千个这种怪物
Still sounds like bullshit to me.
听起来还是胡说八道
If that thing’s inside you, how’d it get there?
那东西是怎么进入你体内?
I don’t know.
不知道
When I was in hypersleep, I guess.
我在长眠的时候吧
l was violated.
它攻击我
Now I get to be the mother.
现在我成为女王之母
I don’t have much time,
我的时间不多
and I can’t do what I should.
无法做我该做的事
I need you to help me.
我要你帮忙
I need you to kill me.
你得杀死我
What the fuck are you talking about? I’m dead anyway.
你在胡说什么? 反正我死定了
I can’t survive it.
我活不了
But the one inside of me can generate thousands more,
我体内的异形 会繁殖上千只后代
can wipe out the whole universe.
可以杀光整个宇宙
lt has to die.
它一定得死
So somebody’s gotta kill me.
必须有人杀死我
Are you up to it?
你办得到吗?
You don’t have to worry about that.
这点你不必担心
No speeches.
不必致词
No prayers.
也不必祷告
What’s going on? I don’t like losing a fight.
怎么回事? 我不喜欢服输
Not to nobody, not to nothing.
对任何人或物都一样
Fuck. That damn thing out there has already killed half my men,
那东西杀死半数的弟兄
got the other half scared shitless.
另一半也被吓得半死
As long as it’s alive, sister, you’re not gonna save any universe.
只要它还活着 你就别想拯救宇宙
You said you were gonna kill me.
我叫你杀了我
You fucking coward! I want that thing!
你是胆小鬼 我要捉住它
I want to get this thing, and I need you to do it.
我要你帮我逮住它
And if it won’t kill you, then maybe that helps us fight it.
它不肯杀你 也许对我们有利
Otherwise, fuck you!
不然就少说废话!
Go kill yourself.
你不帮忙就去死
Dillon.
迪伦
We waste this thing,
干掉这怪物之后
then you take care of me. No problem.
你就得除掉我 没问题
Quick, easy and painless.
你会死得痛快 不受折磨
This is the choice.
由你自己决定
You die sitting here on your ass, or you die out there.
你们想坐以待毙 还是奋战到死
At least we take a shot. We owe it one.
至少我们该试试 让它好看
It’s fucked us up. Maybe we can get even for the others.
它把我们都害惨了 应该来个以牙还牙
Now how do you want it? What the fuck are you talking about?
要怎么做? 你在胡说什么?
I’m talkin’ about killing that big motherfucker.
我是说去杀了那混帐东西
Hold it, hold it. The rescue team’s on its way.
等一下 救援队要来了
We could just sit this out.
我们只要等就好了
Rescue team for whom? For us.
要救援谁呢? 我们呀
They just want the beast. You know that.
他们只想要怪物
I don’t give a damn what they want.
我才不管他们要什么
They’re not gonna pick us off one by one, are they?
他们不会逐个接走吧?
I wouldn’t be so sure.
这我不敢说
Come on. They’re gonna take us home.
他们是来带我们回家的
They’re not gonna take us home.
不是我们
Still doesn’t mean we should go out and fight it.
我们不必跟它拼命
Jesus Christ! Give us a break! You guys have got to be fucking nuts!
天啊 饶了我们! 你们都是笨蛋!
Look, I’ve got a wife and a kid. Nobody gives a shit about you, 85.
我有老婆孩子 没有人睬你 85
You’re not one of us. You’re not a believer.
你不是我们的一员 你没有信仰
You’re a fucking company man! Yeah, okay.
你只是个臭员工 好吧
Okay, I’m a company man and not a fucking criminal.
我是员工 不是臭囚犯
You keep telling me how dumb I am.
你一直骂我笨
Well, I’m smart enough not to have a life sentence on this rock!
起码我够聪明 不像你们永远被关在这里!
Fuck you! Piss off, 85!
去你的头 滚开 85!
Yeah, and I’m smart enough to wait for some firepower to show up before we fight this thing!
我够聪明 我会等武器来了再上战场!
Right, Morse?
对吗 莫斯?
Right. Okay. Just sit here on your asses. Fine.
好吧 你就乖乖坐在这儿
How about if I sit here on my ass?
我也要乖乖坐在这里儿
No problem. Oh, I forgot.
没问题 我忘了
You’re the guy that’s made a deal with God…
你向上帝祈求…
to live forever, huh?
获得永生
And all the rest of you pussies can sit it out too.
其余的胆小鬼 也可以坐着不动
Me and her’ll do all the fighting.
我和她会负责打仗
Okay. But I want the same thing as you.
好吧 不过我要杀死它
I want to see it dead. I hate the fucker! It killed my mates too!
我恨透那东西 它也杀死我的好朋友
Why the fuck can’t we wait for the company and have some guns on our side?
为何不等到公♥司♥ 把枪运来再动手?
Why do we have to go on some fucking suicide run? Right.
为何一定要白白送死? 对
Because they won’t kill it.
因为公♥司♥不会杀死它
They might kill you just for having seen it. But they’re not gonna kill it.
他们可能杀了你们灭口
That is crazy! That is horseshit! They will not kill us!
太荒谬了 胡说八道 他们不会杀我们!
When they first heard about this thing,
当他们第一次听到有异形
it was “crew expendable.”
就说可以牺牲船员
The next time they sent in marines. They were expendable too.
上次派去的海军陆战队 也一样可以牺牲
What makes you think they’re gonna care about a bunch of lifers…
难道他们会在乎…
who found God at the ass end of space?
关在外太空的囚犯吗?
You really think they’re going to let you…
难道他们会让你们…
interfere with their plans for this thing?
破坏他们的计划吗?
They think we’re- we’re crud.
他们认为我们是垃圾
And they don’t give a fuck about one friend of yours…
根本就不在乎你们的…
that’s- that’s died.
死活
Not one.
没有人在乎
Have you got some sort of plan?
你有计划吗?
This is a lead works, isn’t it?
这是个铸铅厂 不是吗?
All we got to do is lure the fucking beast into the mold,
只要把异形丢进模子
drown it in hot lead.
让它溺死在滚烫的铅里
All right. So how do we do that?
好吧 我们该怎么做?
Yeah. What are we gonna use for bait?
没错 谁来当饵?
Oh, fuck! We’re all gonna die.
该死 你们迟早都得死
The only question is when.
问题是怎样死法
This is as good a place as any…
这地方很适合…
to take your first steps to heaven.
做上天堂的第一步
Only question is how you check out.
问题只是要如何上去
Do you want it on your feet…
你们要死得轰轰烈烈…
or on your fucking knees, begging?
还是跪地求饶呢?
I ain’t much for begging.
我不会求饶
Nobody ever gave me nothin’.
也没有人饶过我
So I say fuck that thing! Let’s fight it!
我说干掉那怪物 跟他拼命
Fuck it! Let’s go for it!
好吧 我们跟它拼了
Let’s kick its fucking ass. What if it runs at us?
搞死它 它冲过来怎么办?
That’s a fucking good idea.
最好先想出好办法来
Channel “A,” Door 1 open.
一号♥门开启
When was the last time you used this place?
你们几时用过这地方?
We fired it up five, six years ago.
五 六年前用过
You sure the piston’s gonna work?
你确定活塞还能用?
There’s nothing for sure in this place.
没有一样东西能确定
We trap it here first, then you pull the lever, start the piston.
它被困进去你就拉下把手 关起活塞
Then the piston’s gonna push the mothersucker right into the mold.
把它推下模子 然后把铅倒进去
Then one of the guys will pour the lead. End of his ass. End of story.
很简单 它死定了
What if somebody screws it up? We’re fucked. You got one chance.
要是有人搞砸呢? 那就完蛋了 我们只有一次机会
One shot at it. That’s all.
一击即中
We’ll never have time to reset it. Now remember, when you pull the lever,
没时间重新再来 记住 当你拉下把手
for a few seconds you’re gonna be trapped in here with that fuckin’ thing.
你也会和那怪物 困在里面一会儿
If you guys don’t drop the ball, I won’t.
你们不出差错 我也不会
Well, you just better be right about that thing not wanting you.
它最好真的不肯杀你
Because if it wants out, that’s how it’s gonna go.
它想逃出去只有一条路
Through that alcove, through you.
通过凹槽 通过你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!