we have to make sure how she died.
我们得查清楚她的死因
And I told you, she drowned.
我说过 她是溺死的
I’m not so sure. I-I have to see inside of her.
我不敢肯定 我们得看看她的体内
You’re disorientated. Half your system’s still in-
你精神恍惚
I have a very, very good reason.
我有很好的理由
Well, perhaps you’d like to share that reason.
那就请你把理由告诉我
Possible contagion.
她很可能受到感染
What kind exactly?
哪种感染?
Cholera. Cholera?
霍乱 霍乱?
There hasn’t been a case of cholera reported for 200 years.
两百年来 一宗霍乱病例都没有
Please.
求求你
Everything’s in place.
一切正常
There’s no sign of infection.
没有感染的迹象
No indication of disease. Chest.
没有疾病的征状 胸腔
Open the chest.
打开胸腔
Careful.
小心点
Lungs.
肺部
Flooded with fluid.
充满液体
Ergo, she drowned.
所以她是溺死的
Now, since I’m not a complete idiot,
我不是白♥痴♥
would you like to tell me what we’re really looking for?
请告诉我 你到底在找什么?
Mr. Clemens.
克先生
Superintendent.
狱长
I don’t believe you’ve met Lieutenant Ripley.
你还没见过蕾普丽中尉
What’s going on, Mr. Clemens?
这是怎么回事 克先生?
That’s right, sir. What’s going on, Mr. Clemens?
是的 长官 怎么了?
Well, first-
首先
the lieutenant is feeling much better, I’m happy to say.
我很高兴蕾普丽中尉 已经觉得好很多
Second, in the interest of public health,
另外 基于公共卫生
I am performing an autopsy. Without my authority.
我正在验尸 没有我的同意?
Well, there didn’t seem to be time.
我来不及向你请示
But it’s turned out all right.
结果一切无碍
There’s no sign of contagion in the body. Good.
没有感染 很好
But it might be helpful if Lt. Ripley didn’t parade around in front of the prisoners,
蕾中尉最好别在囚犯面前走动
as I am told she did in the last hour.
听说她已经这么做过
It might also be helpful…
这对我很有帮助…
if you kept me informed as to any change in her physical status.
她的状况若有变化 你也要让我知道
Or would that be asking too much?
这要求过分吗?
We have to cremate the bodies. Nonsense. We’ll keep the bodies on ice till the rescue team arrives.
尸体必须火葬 胡扯 我们要保存尸体 直到救援小组到达
On ice. There is the public health issue.
冷藏保存 这会影响公共卫生
The lieutenant feels that there is still a possibility of a communicable infection.
蕾中尉认为目前 仍有传染病存在的可能
I thought you said there was no sign of disease.
你不是说没有疾病征状?
It would appear that the child drowned.
这孩子看来是溺死的
But without the benefit of proper laboratory tests,
不过未经化验
it’s impossible to be absolutely certain.
是不可能完全确定的
I would consider it unwise…
我认为不该忽视…
to tolerate even the possibility of an unwelcome virus.
感染病毒的可能
An outbreak of cholera would look extremely bad on a report.
要是霍乱突然蔓延 你一定会面目无光
Would it not, sir?
是不是 长官?
We’ve 25 prisoners in this facility.
这所监狱的25名囚犯
All double-y-chromos.
全都有双Y染色体
All thieves, rapists, murderers, child molesters. All scum.
全是小偷 强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯 全都是人♥渣♥
Just because they’ve taken on religion doesn’t make them any less dangerous.
他们信教 并不代表他们很安全
I try not to offend their convictions.
我不干涉他们的信仰
I don’t want to upset the order.
也不想扰乱这里的秩序
I don’t want ripples in the water.
我不想引发风波
And I don’t want a woman walking around giving them ideas.
我也不让女人勾起他们的邪念
I see. For my own personal safety.
我懂了 为我自身安全着想
Exactly.
一点也没错
I will leave the details of the cremation to you, Mr. Clemens.
我把火葬的事交给你 克先生
They may use the furnace, but I want everyone back in lockup by 2200 hours.
他们可以用熔炉 不过十点以前要回牢房♥
You called it, sir.
我保证
Ah, Christmas has come early, Murph. What do you mean?
圣诞节提早到来 什么意思?
Any dead ox is a good ox. You’re bloody right.
有死牛就是好的 没错
Smelly bastards, all covered in lice.
满身跳蚤的臭东西
There’s only seven of the friggin’ things left, and then we’re done with them.
现在只剩下七只 就算处理完了
God, I hates hosin’ these bastards down.
最讨厌冲洗这臭东西
I always get shite all over me boots.
每次搞得我浑身是粪
Talkin’ of hosing things down, Frank- Yeah?
说起臭东西 对了 法兰克
You had the chance, what would you say to her?
有机会的话 你想跟她说什么?
What do you mean, if I got the chance? You know.
什么意思? 你知道的
If you got the chance. You mean, casual like?
有机会的话 你是说平常的时候吗?
Yeah. I mean, how would you put it to her if you bumped into her in the mess hall or somewhere?
对 要是在饭堂遇到 你会说什么?
No problem!
没问题!
I’ve never had any problem with the ladies.
我对女人很有办法
I’d say to her, “Good day, my dear. How’s it goin’?
我会说”午安 亲爱的 好吗?
Anything I can do to be of service?”
我可以帮你做什么吗? ”
Then I’d give her the look, you know- up and down.
然后看着她 从上看到下
And I’d give her the wink, the dirty smile.
然后眨眼睛 色迷迷的笑
She’d soon get the picture. Yeah, right.
她就会明白 没错
And then she’d say, “Kiss my ass, you horny old fucker!”
她就会说 “来亲我吧 老色鬼”
I’d be happy to kiss her ass.
我会去亲她
I’d be happy to kiss her anywhere she wants.
我会去亲她 浑身上下
Yeah, but treat ’em mean, keep ’em keen. Right, Frank? Told you before, Murph.
对 但要粗暴点 激烈点 明白吗? 法兰克 告诉你 墨菲
Treat a queen like a whore and a whore like a queen.
把女王当妓♥女♥ 把妓♥女♥当是女王
Can’t go wrong.
不会错的
What do you think killed Babe?
那女孩是怎么死的?
Beats me. She just keeled over.
不知道 反正已归西
How old was she? The charts say 1 1 .
她多大? 11岁吧
In her prime. Never mind.
正值青春 算了
We’ll chop her up later and throw her in the stew. Right.
等一下切碎了 一样要丢进炉里 对
Hey, Frank.
法兰克
What’s this?
那是什么?
“We commit this child…
“这孩子…
“and this man to your keeping, O Lord.
“和这男人 已离开我们的世界
“Their bodies…
“他们的肉身…
“have been taken from the shadow of our nights.
“已远离黑暗
“They have been released…
“他们获得解脱…
from all darkness and pain.”
远离黑暗与痛苦”
“The child and the man…
“这孩子和这男人…
“have gone beyond our world.
“已离开我们的世界
“They are forever eternal…
“他们已达到永恒…
“and everlasting.
“永垂不朽
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.”
尘归尘 土归土”
Why?
为什么?
Why are the innocent punished?
为什么无辜者受到惩罚?
Why the sacrifice?
为什么必须牺牲?
Why the pain?
为什么有痛苦?
There aren’t any promises.
世间原无承诺
Nothing’s certain.
世事无常
Only that some get called, some get saved.
少数人能蒙主宠召 得到拯救
She won’t ever know the hardship and grief…
她不会了解我们留在人世…
for those of us left behind.
必须面对的困苦和伤痛
We commit these bodies to the void
我们将遗体交托于虚无…
with a glad heart.
并且满心欢喜
For within each seed,
因为每一颗种子
there is a promise of a flower.
必将长出花朵
And within each death,
每次死亡
no matter how small,
无论多么微不足道
there’s always a new life.
总有一个新生命
A new beginning.
一个新的开始
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
I’ll tell you, it’s fucking weird.
真奇怪
The only one to survive that crash is a woman.
唯一生还者是女人
What trouble can she cause?
她会制♥造♥什么麻烦?
She’s already changed everything.
她已经改变这里了
What the fuck are we supposed to do-
我们他妈的该怎么
I, for one-
第一点
I mean it!
我不是开玩笑!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!