or what you think is going on.
或是 你认为这是怎么回事
lf you really wanna help,
若你想帮我
find me a computer with audio capabilities…
就找一部语♥音♥电脑…
so I can access this flight recorder.
让我解读航行记录器
We don’t have anything like that here.
这里没有那种设备
Well, what about Bishop? Bishop?
主教呢? 主教?
The droid that crashed with me.
跟我一起坠机的生化人?
I can point you in the right direction.
我只能指给你看
I can’t join you.
不能陪你去
I have a previous engagement.
我和别人有约
This’ll top you up. Golic, don’t fidget.
掉下来了 葛立 不要乱弄
What’s all this shit? It’s not properly wrapped.
怎么会这样? 根本没有包好
What the hell does he ever do right? Eat.
他笨头笨脑 只会吃
He’s got that down pretty good. Golic!
脑满肠肥 葛立!
You light a candle for Murphy. I’ll light a thousand.
你为墨菲点枝蜡烛 我会点很多支
He was special.
他真好
Never complained about me once.
从未抱怨过
I loved him.
我喜欢他
Is it true what they say?
真的是那样吗?
His head split into a million pieces?
他的头被打碎了?
Okay. Who’s got the matches?
谁有火柴?
Sit down, Mr. Clemens. Thank you.
克先生 请坐 谢谢
Sugar? Uh, no thanks.
加糖? 不用
Milk? Just a little, please.
加奶? 一点点
Thank you, Mr. Aaron.
谢谢 亚伦先生
Listen to me, you piece of shit.
给我听好 你这浑蛋
You screw with me one more time, I’ll cut you in half.
你再耍我 我就斩开你两半
I’m sorry. I don’t think I understand.
对不起 我听不懂
At 0700 hours, I received word from the network.
七点我接到总公♥司♥的消息
I may point out this is the first high-level communication…
据我所知 那是这儿…
this installation has ever received, to my knowledge.
收到的第一份高阶层讯息
They want this woman looked after.
他们要我们看牢这女人
They consider her to be very high priority. Why?
她是最高优先考虑 为什么?
l have no idea.
我也不知道
But why did you let her out of the infirmary?
你为何让她离开医疗室?
This accident with Murphy is what happens…
墨菲发生意外 是因为…
when one of these dumb sons of a bitches walks around with a hard-on.
你让人满脑子歪念乱跑
I’m a doctor. You’re the jailer.
我是医生 你是狱卒
We both know exactly what you are.
我们都知道你的真面目
Sit down. I think it might be better if I left.
坐下 我认为我最好离开
I find you… unpleasant to be around.
在你身边令我非常不愉快
You do? Isn’t that lovely? Consider this, Mr. Clemens.
是吗? 你要想想 克先生
How would you like me to explain your sordid history…
你要我把你的臭史…
to your newfound friend?
告诉你的新朋友吗?
For her personal edification, of course.
为了她个人的想法
Now sit the hell down.
给我坐下来
I don’t like you. You’re unpredictable.
我不喜欢你 你喜怒无常
Insolent. Possibly dangerous.
傲慢无理 也可能很危险
You question everything!
你对任何事都有疑问!
If I didn’t need a medical officer,
如果这里不需要医疗主任
I wouldn’t let you within light years of this operation.
我马上要你滚蛋
I’m eternally grateful. Keep your sarcasms to yourself.
我感激不尽 少讲风凉话
Now, is there anything I should know?
现在…我该知道什么事?
About what? About the woman.
关于什么? 那女人
Don’t play with me, Mr. Clemens. You spend every second you can with her.
少骗我 你几乎随时在她旁边
And I have my suspicions not all of your concerns with her are medical.
鬼才相信你是为了治疗
Has she said anything to you- anything about where she’s from, what her mission is?
她跟你说过什么? 她从哪里来? 有什么任务?
What the hell she was doing in an E.E.V.?
为什么会在逃生艇内?
She told me she was part of a combat unit that came to grief.
她说她们打了败仗
Beyond that, I assume it’s all classified.
我想其他都是机密
I haven’t pressed her for more.
我没再给她压力
That’s all? That’s all.
就这样? 就这样
You’re sure? Yes.
真的吗? 对
Nothing more? No.
没有了? 没有
Get out of here.
滚出去
Shut up, you fuckin’ bitch!
闭嘴 婊♥子♥!
Get in there! Shut up, you bitch!
进去! 闭嘴 贱♥人♥!
Nobody’s gonna hear you. Goddamn it, let go of me!
没人听得见你 他妈的 放开我!
Fuck you! No!
去你的! 不!
Hold still! Shh! Shh!
不要动
No! Goddamn it!
不! 见鬼!
You okay?
你没事吧?
No! Son of a bitch!
你这王八蛋
Take off. I gotta reeducate some of the brothers.
快走 我得重新教育几位弟兄
We’ve gotta discuss some matters of the spirit.
谈一下心灵改革的问题
Cigarettes!
香烟!
So let’s do it.
干吧
This is like 1 0 city blocks.
这里有十条街这么长
How many? This makes 1 76.
有多少? 这是第176个
Can’t you chew a little quieter?
吃东西小声点
I’m trying to figure out how big this compartment is.
我正在算这区段有多大
I can’t think with all this goddamn noise you’re making.
你这么吵我无法思考
You’re not supposed to swear. I’m sorry.
别说脏话 对不起
Now, we’ve encircled this entire compartment once Hey.
我们绕行过整个区段 嘿!
What?
干嘛?
What the shit is doing that?
什么狗屁玩意?
Swearing. Shut up.
说脏话 闭嘴
It’s all right to say “shit.” It ain’t against God.
说”狗屁”没关系 我又没骂上帝
What the hell is going on with the candles?
蜡烛怎么了?
Must be the wind from one of the vent shafts.
一定是附近通风孔
Backwash from the closest circulating unit.
吹来的逆风
But if all the candles go out, how the hell we gonna know where we are?
要是蜡烛都被吹熄 我们怎么知道位置?
Somebody will just have to go back and relight them.
只好派人回去 重新点亮
I guess I’m nominated.
我去吧
Watch your step, brother.
小心点 兄弟
Okay, who are the comedians?
好了 谁在开玩笑?
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等!
Quick, grab it. Here. Help me! Help me!
快跑 快 抓住 救我 救我!
Go! Fuckin’ go!
走! 快走!
Go, go, go! Quick! Run!
走 走 快点!
Gimme that!
拿来!
Get this fucking thing off me!
把这臭东西弄掉!
Oh, fuck!
操!
Let me go!
放开我!
Hey.

Ah, Ripley.
蕾普丽
Hi, Bishop. How you feeling?
嗨 主教 你感觉如何?
My legs hurt.
我的腿很痛
Uh, listen, I’m sorry.
我很难过
It’s okay. I’m just a glorified toaster.
没关系 我只是个烤面包机
How are you?
你还好吗?
I like your new haircut.
我喜欢你的新发型
Bishop, can you access data on the flight recorder?
你能查出航行记录器资料?
No problem.
没问题
Golic?
葛立?
I’m home. What happened on the Sulaco?
好了 苏拉可号♥发生什么事?
Why were our cryo-tubes ejected?
低温舱为何弹射出来?
Stasis interrupted.
静态平衡受干扰
Fire in cryogenic compartment.
低温舱起火
Repeat. Fire in cryogenic What happened?
重覆 低温舱… 怎么回事?
What started the fire, Bishop?
怎么起火的?
Can you hear me?
你听得到吗?
The fire was electrical.
电线短路
lt was in the subflooring.
地板的材料烧起来
Did the sensors pick up anything moving around on the ship prior to separation?
救生船脱离母舰前 有没有东西在舰上?
It’s very dark here, Ripley. I’m not what I used to be.
这儿好暗 蕾普丽 我的视力大不如前
Just tell me. Does the recorder indicate anything?
告诉我 记录器有没有显示?
Was there an alien on board?
舰上有没有异形?
Yes.

Is it on the Sulaco or did it come with us on the E.E.V.?
它还在苏拉可号♥ 还是和我们一起坠机?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!