你在这上面一定很孤独吧?
You’ve really been alone up here, haven’t you?
没有任何人来安慰你?我需要请求你的原谅吗?
You haven’t had anyone to comfort you and I should ask you for forgiveness.
还是朋友?
Still friends?
– 对不起…你在睡觉吗? – 没有
– Sorry… Were you asleep? – No.
– 你想要我走吗? – 不 我只是在休息
– Do you want me to leave? – No, I was just resting.
在狗镇这儿要干的事真多 而其实没有人想干什么事
Awful lot to do here in Dogville, considering nobody needs anything done.
杰森总想坐在我的腿上
Jason wants to sit on my lap all the time.
我认为你干得太好了
I think you’re doing a wonderful job.
你给了我们所有的人这么多麦凯先生说的什么…
You give us all so much. What Mr. McKay said…
正在纽扣上…正在纽扣上
right on the button… right on the button.
他今天想把手放在我的膝盖上
He tried to put his hands on my knee today.
哦 他眼睛看不见没关系的 也许是碰巧吧
Oh, he is blind, after all. Probably an accident.
玛·英吉尔为我绕过碎石路跑也生气了
And Ma Ginger got angry at me for running across the gravel path.
好极了她也生我的气呢
Well good. She gets angry at me,
这说明你和我们已经是一伙了
which just means that you’re one of us now.
你都看明白了 是吗?
You can see through it all, can’t you?
告诉你 我两分钟内准睡着
I’ll tell you, I’m gonna be asleep in two minutes.
我要是不想让你睡呢?
What if I don’t want you to go to sleep?
我想你今晚是没有选择的
I don’t think you have a choice tonight.
我真的爱你 格蕾丝
I do love you, Grace.
你爱我我很高兴我也爱你 真的
I’m glad you love me. I love you, too. I really do.
不 我是想说我们在一起时我真渴望你
No, I mean, I yearn for you when I am not with you.
即使当我们像现在这样独处的时候我也渴望你
I yearn for you even when we’re alone like this.
我渴望更接近你…触到你 就像人们…
I yearn to be even closer to you… to touch you, the way that people…
我们今后的日子还长呢
We have our whole lives ahead of us.
我最喜欢你的地方是你不要求我什么
The thing that I love about you is that you don’t demand anything of me.
只要我们能够在一起
That we can just be together.
是的
Yeah.
渴望会使一切更好
Yearning will only make it better.
谢谢你的话 聪明的话
Thank you for your words, your wise wise words.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
你想把鞋脱了吗?
Do you want your shoes off?
第六章 狗镇开始露出獠牙
CHAPTER SIX in which Dogville bares its teeth.
杰森 你在这里干什么?这是不对的
Jason, what are you doing here? That’s wrong.
这些话必须区别对待
The words have to be divided differently.
住嘴
Stop it.
那样区别这些话怎么样?
How’s that for dividing the words?
今天不太好请大家走吧
This is not a good day. Everybody should leave.
杰森留下杰森 我想跟你单独谈谈
Everybody except Jason. Jason, I wanna talk to you alone.
谈什么?出什么事了?
What is it? What’s going on?
我可以很坏的肯定我爸爸告诉过你
I can be very bad. I bet my pa told you.
我不那样看我想这里面令另有原因
I don’t think that. I think there is another reason for this.
我真想要你永远坐在我腿上可是不行 在别人面前不行
I’d love to have you on my lap all the time, but I can’t, not with the others here.
当一个人不能完成想为别人做的事情时
When somebody can’t do all the things they’d like to do for others,
受到保证的那些人会生气的
sometimes the people they promised get mad.
汉森太太这么说过
That’s what Mrs. Henson says.
是的 是这样的
Yes, that’s true.
我想我明白你为什么不让我坐在你腿上了
I suppose I know why you won’t let me sit in your lap anymore.
– 为什么? – 因为我最近很讨厌
– Why? – Because I’ve been mean lately.
哦 好了我肯定你那样做是有原因的
Oh, come on. I’m sure you have your reasons for that.
我对其他人也很不好包括阿基里斯宝宝
I have been mean to the others, too, even baby Achilles.
而且他那么小 都不可能反驳
And he’s so tiny he can’t put up a fight.
– 这不合适 – 是的
– It’s not right – No, it’s not.
这是我造成的 我明白
I got it coming to me, I know.
我该打屁♥股♥
I deserve a spanking.
什么?我该打你吗?我不会那样做的
What? I should hit you? I’m not gonna do that.
你妈妈不相信体罚我不会那样做的
Your mother doesn’t believe in physical discipline. I’m not gonna hit you.
我知道如果她听说你打我了她会很生气的
I know. She’d be awful mad if she found out you whipped me.
噢 我才说过了我不会那样做
Oh, I just said I won’t do that.
妈妈与你站在一边一定很不错吧?
It’s good having ma on your side, right?
如果她反对你那就严重了
It’d be pretty serious if she turned against you.
我就是我如果这里的人不喜欢
I am the way I am. If people in this town don’t like me,
那我也没有办法
then there is nothing I can do about that.
我要受到惩罚让我感觉很不爽
I feel bad I need to be punished.
事实是 如果你不打我的话我不会尊重你的
The fact is, I wouldn’t have any respect for you if you don’t give me a spanking.
我才不管你会多高兴呢
I don’t care how much fun you think it would be.
杰森 我不会打你的
I’m not gonna spank you, Jason.
那样的话 妈妈回家时我可能不得不告诉她你打我了
In that case, when Ma gets home maybe I’ll just have to tell her you hit me.
可我刚刚说过我不会的!
But I just said that I wouldn’t!
我觉得妈妈会信我的话的
I reckon Ma’ll take my word for it.
如果你打我的话 没有人会知道的
If you give me that spanking, nobody’s ever have to know.
住手 放开阿基里斯 住手
Stop it. Get away from Achilles. Stop it.
我推了那个摇篮一下 它没有动起来不是我的错
I gave his crib a shove. It’s not my fault it didn’t tip over.
不许动他 放开摇篮
Don’t you touch him. Move away from the crib.
住受 杰森 住手!
Stop it, Jason. Stop it!
好吧你想挨打 那我就打…
All right. You want a spanking. I’ll give you a spanking…
来吧来吧
Come here. Come here!
– 来吧 – 一点也不狠
– There! There we go. – That wasn’t hard.
要狠点 否则就不是惩罚了
It’s gotta be hard or it isn’t punishment.
– 好吧 – 重点!
– All right. – Harder!
噢 这是 好啦好啦 够啦
Oh, this is… come on. All right, that’s enough.
已经惩罚的够了
That is enough punishment now.
也许我应该躲到角落里去并感到羞愧?
Maybe I should go stand in the corner and be ashamed?
我不管去站到角落里去 做你要做的
I don’t care… Stand in the corner. Do whatever you gotta do.
嘿 那不是爸爸吗!
Hey, there is Pa!
他来早了 希望没有什么不好的事
He’s early. I hope there is nothing wrong.
[旁白]就像狗镇刚开始时
[Narrator] Just as Dogville had done from its open,
山梁上的土坡抵挡不了风暴一样
frail shelf on the mountainside, quite unprotected from any capricious storms,
格蕾丝也毫无防备
Grace, too, had laid herself open.
她那踉跄的样子就像伊甸园的苹果一样
And there she dangled from her frail stalk like the apple in the Garden of Eden.
像一个浮肿的要流汁的苹果一样
An apple so swollen that the juices almost ran.
而警♥察♥又来到了狗镇
And once again the police had come to Dogville.
我说过要告诉你的 好免去玛莎打铃的误会 可我忘了
I said I’d tell you, to save Martha the confusion about the ringing. But I forgot.
他们已经到了坎宁路了
They’re already down by Canyon Road.
另外那辆车上的那个是联邦调查局的
The fellow in the other car is from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
– 你忘了! – 是的
– You forgot! – Yah.
现在是忙于苹果的季节 你知道的
It is the busy time for the apples, you know.
联邦调查局?
The FBI?
他们对我这六个月所看见的特别感兴趣
They were most interested in hearing what I’d seen in the past six months,
只要是与那张传♥单♥有关系的
anything related to that wanted poster.
他们问我有没有看到树林里有人露宿的迹像
They asked me if I’d seen any signs in the woods of anyone camping out there.
上帝知道那个女人能做出什么来
God only knows what that woman’s capable of.
告诉你 她做不出什么来的
You know, she is not capable of anything.
那是你说的但法律可不是这样说的
Well, that’s what you say. But it sure didn’t sound that way coming from the laws.
所以我觉得我得告诉他们我所知道的
That’s why I felt I had to tell ’em what I knew.
你告诉他们什么了?
What did you tell them?
我觉得我最近看到树林里有些情况
Well, I thought I’d seen something in the woods recently.
确切地说是有一件衣物
An item of clothing to be exact.
最后才知道那是汤姆丢掉的一顶帽子
It turned out that it was just an old hat Tom had lost.
– 但这是不可能的 – 查克…给我…
– But it could’ve been this. – Chuck… give me…
从手感上看很昂贵 还有你的名字
Expensive, by the feel of it, and your initials on it.
我想他们的结论会跟别人一样的
I imagine they’d draw the same conclusion from this as anybody would.
我告诉警♥察♥我会马上找到那件衣物的
I told the law it’d take me no time at all to find this piece of clothing.
我想在他们挨家挨户敲门之前我们也许有十分钟 也许十五分钟
I reckon we got us ten minutes, maybe fifteen, ‘fore they start knocking on doors.
我想跑他们会看到你的
I wouldn’t try to run away. They are sure to see you.
我为什么要跑 查克?
Why would I wanna run away, Chuck?
我也不想跑
I wouldn’t try to holler, either.
我为什么要那样做?
Why would I wanna do that?
又不是我要你来的
It wasn’t me who wanted you here.
你在这儿太美丽也太柔弱了
You were far to beautiful and frail for this place.
是你骗我使我觉得我对你有什么意义
You tricked me into feeling that I meant something to you.
那是你的错误我只想要你的尊重 格蕾丝
It’s your own damn fault. I need your respect, Grace.
– 你得到我的尊重了 – 我想要你的尊重
– You have my respect. – I want your respect.
不要!
Don’t…!
这是错误的…
This is wrong…
如果我能使花在春天早点开放 我也能使你…
If I can force the flowers to bloom early in spring, I can force you…
别…
Please…
住手!不…不…不 不要!
Stop it! Please… Please… Please, don’t!
别!别…
Please! Please…
不要看我 说吧
Please look at me, talk to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!