A guy I work with.
他很自得其乐呢
He’s enjoying himself.
是啊
Yeah.
我从没见他这麽开心过
l’ve never seen him so happy.
如今当我回想起
[Paul] When I think back
一九八♥九♥年的五月二十六日
to the 26th of May, 1 989 now,
这真是难以确切解释
it’s impossible to explain
在我们身上发生的一切
exactly what happened to either of us.
如果加上球队就是我们三个
All three of us if you count the team.
但我知道一件事
But I do know this –
我与兵工厂的关系在那晚改变了
my relationship with Arsenal changed that night.
就好像我跳上了球队的肩膀
lt was as if l’d jumped on to the shoulders of the team
而他们将我举起朝向那道
and they’d carried me into the light
突然照向我们所有人的光芒
that had suddenly shone down on all of us.
他们给我的支持
And the lift they gave me
足以让我在某些方面能与他们分开了
enabled be to part company with them in some ways.
我们还是一直见面
We still see each other all the time
而我也仍然爱着并恨着他们
and I still love them and hate them.
但我现在已拥有自己的生活
But I have my own life now.
我的成功与失败
My successes and failures
不再必然与他们相联♥系♥
aren’t necessarily linked up with theirs.
这算是好事吧,我猜想
That’s got to be a good thing, I suppose.
人生绝不会再更加美好了
Life’s never gonna be this good again.
去你的,别跟我说这些
Fuck off. Don’t start on me.
不,你不懂…
No, you don’t get…
他叫甚麽名字? – 麦可汤玛士
What’s his name?- Michael Thomas.
你在真实人生中不可能有
像麦可汤玛士一样的时刻
You don’t get Michael Thomas moments in real life.
就算是在足球世界也很难有
You don’t get many in football, either.
我还不到那程度,是吧?
I’m not in such a state, am l?
我还有救
l didn’t need saving after all.
怎样?
What?
我们还是不要被冲昏头了
Let’s not get carried away.
你仍是个颇悲惨的人
You’re still a tragic human being.
难道我们今晚看起来特别悲惨?
Do we look particularly tragic tonight?
没看到多少珍布罗迪小姐
Didn’t see many Miss Jean Brodies
在街上乱晃啊
leaping around the streets.
全都在忙着写明天的课程大纲
All too busy writing out tomorrow’s lesson plans.
你从哪里知道课程大纲这词?
Where did you find the term ”lesson plan”?
你根本没规划过半堂课啊
You’ve never planned a lesson.
我有更好的事可作
l’ve got better things to do.
哦,真的?
Oh, is that right?
那个,呃,乔治葛拉汉真的很恐怖吗?
Is, er, is George Graham really horrible?
怎麽了?
Why?
没甚麽
No reason.
有人注意到你们的共同点吗?
Has somebody else noticed the resemblance?
对,我的学生
Yeah. My fifth-formers.
哈!他就是有名在
Hah! He has the reputation
很刻薄又严厉
of being mean and dour
又难以接近而且还…
and unapproachable and…
够了,谢谢,保罗
OK, OK. Thank you, Paul.
我觉得我懂你意思了
l think I get the message.
他还很急躁!
And driven!
(我想我回到了)
♪ I think I’m going back
(甚麽都知道的时候)
♪ To the things I learned so well
(那年少时期)
♪ ln my youth
(我想我回到了—)
♪ I think I’m returning to…
(那麽年轻的岁月)
♪ Those days when I was young enough
(去发现真♥相♥)
♪ To know the truth
(再也没有游戏)
♪ Now there are no games
(只为欢度时光)
♪ To only pass the time
(再也没有小火车)
♪ No more electric trains
(再也没有树好爬)
♪ No more trees to climb
(但想着青春时光慢慢老去)
♪ But thinking young and growing older
(何罪之有)
♪ Is no sin
(而我可以)
♪ And I can play
(赢下这盘人生游戏)
♪ The game of life to win
(我能想起那段时光)
♪ I can recall a time…
(那时我并不耻於)
♪ When I wasn’t ashamed
(去联♥系♥朋友)
♪ To reach out to a friend
(现在我想我…)
♪ Now I think l’ve got…
(比起借玩具给人还能作更多)
♪ A lot more than just my toys to lend
(现在有更多事好作)
♪ Now there’s more to do
(比起只是看着我的小船滑行)
♪ Than watch my sail boats glide
(每天都可以是—)
♪ And every day can be…
(一场神奇魔毯飞行)
♪ A magic carpet ride
(只需要一点点勇气)
♪ A little bit of courage
(我们都只差这个)
♪ Is all we lack
(所以来找我呀—)
♪ So catch me if you can…
(我要回家了)
♪ I’m going back

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!