我知道 我知道
l know, I know, I know.
只是说那有点渗入你的生命里了
lt’s just that it kind of rubs off on you somehow.
这就有了不同
lt makes a difference
对於思考事情的方式 – 比如说?
to how you think about things. – Like?
比如说今天,好吧?
Like today, right?
我想要我们赢
l want us to win.
我同意 – 我想我们会赢的
With you so far. – I think we will.
主场对上诺里奇城
Home to Norwich,
通常可以预期能有二比零
you’d usually predict two-nil defeat.
最底限也是零比零
Nil-nil if you was on top of the world.
如果我们没赢,那也不是世界末日
lf we don’t, it’s not the end of the world.
剩下四场比赛,还有十二点积分要赢
Four games left. twelve points to be won.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I mean.
如果我们没赢下联赛冠军
lf we don’t win the League,
我会因为莎拉跟小孩而退出的
I’ll cope because of Sarah and the baby.
当你没事好作的时候
When you’ve got nothing else going on,
兵工厂填满所有闲暇
Arsenal fill all the gaps.
你会开始担心
You end up getting in a state
我们会输给热刺
about losing to Spurs
而这就其实是显示你应该要
when really you should be
开始担心自己的时候了
getting in a state about yourself.
但我们今天会赢的
But we will win today.
日出日落,我都要当爸了
Sun’s out, I’m gonna be a father,
艾伦史密斯复赛了
Alan Smith’s back.
五比零,没问题的
Five-nil, no trouble.
走吧
Let’s go.
(乔治葛拉汉走下休息区)
[TV]’George Graham off the bench
(与十分失望的大卫史丁格握手)
‘to shake hands with a very disappointed Dave Stringer.
(诺里奇城知道他们的冠军挑战)
‘Norwich know their Championship challenge
(已经终止)
‘has evaporated.
(兵工厂今天)
‘Arsenal’s is very much
(十分上轨道)
‘on course after today.
(兵工厂五分,诺里奇城零分)
‘Arsenal five, Norwich City nil.
(最佳选手是艾伦史密斯)
‘Alan Smith the man of the match
(他射进两球)
‘with two goals,
(其中一球实在绝妙)
‘one of them a splendid effort…’
所有事都在一瞬间一起发生
Everything’s happening at once
这样真好
and it’s brilliant.
相信我,小朋友,我们不可能赢不到联赛冠军
Stick with me. No way we won’t win the League.
都是你说了算,是吗?
lt’s all you, is it?
都不关乔治教练,小史,小罗的事就对了
Nothing to do with George, Smithy, Rocky
也许我买♥♥糖老鼠加持也有帮助呢?
(买♥♥糖老鼠咬掉头让行车辗过身体让剑桥联
赢了好几个月主场赛,是一种幸运仪式)
or me buying sugar mice?
你都没有那种预感吗?
You never get feelings like that?
有哇,我有天觉得超赞
l felt brilliant the day
然後我们被沃尔索尔踢出联赛,你还记得吧
we got knocked out of the League by Walsall.
加薪
Got a pay rise,
前一晚还跟卡洛琳沃许过夜
got off with Caroline Walsh the night before.
你根本不会注意到这种感觉啦
Fat lot of fucking notice this lot took.
有些人有,有些人则不
Some of us have it, some of us haven’t.
照你的记录,这十♥八♥年♥来肯定过的无比凄惨
You must’ve had a shitty life for 1 8 years.
我这辈子是还没有过
l haven’t had it all the time
但我确定这个赛季就会是了
but l’ve got it this season in spades.
你要去?
Did you go?
是啊,我们很棒不是吗?
Yeah. We were great, weren’t we?
我妈妈明年还想要买♥♥季票
My mum wants a season ticket.
我能跟你说句话吗?
Can I have a quick word?
我们正在聊对诺里奇城那场的走位
We’re just talking about the rout of Norwich.
是的,我在电视上看到了
Yes, saw it on TV.
十分精彩
Very impressive.
艾伦史密斯能回来场上真好
lt’s good that Alan Smith’s back.
是啊,跟上吧,罗伯特
Yeah. Run along, Robert.
我跟校长谈过了
l had a word with the Governors.
他们很乐意对你进行
They’ll be happy to interview you
学年主任的面试
for Head of Year.
谢谢,泰德
Thanks, Ted.
泰德,我并不会将这些习以为常
Ted…I’m not planning to make a habit of this
如果你是在担心这件事的话
if that’s what you’re worried about.
这只是对我来说太不寻常
lt’s something out of the ordinary for me.
你好好准备就是,好吗?
Just be prepared, OK?
校董事有时候也会挺奇怪的
School Governors can be a funny lot.
(米德斯堡零分)
[Radio]’..Still Middlesborough nil,
(兵工厂零分)
‘Arsenal nil…’
你开玩笑吧,不可能在这里
You’re kidding. No way.
我们负担不起其他地方啊
Can’t afford anywhere else.
这可不是世界上最後一个住♥宅♥区,你知道吧
N5’s not the only place in the world, you know.
莎拉,你知道这不是真的
Sarah, you know that’s not true.
你都几乎听不到大部分的球赛
You hardly hear anything, most games.
他们多常比赛?
How often do they play?
一个月一次
Once a month.
像是那样吧 – 是啊
Something like that.- Right.
他们会把环境搞得很乱吗?
Do they leave much mess?
不,我该让你自己看看周围?
No. Shall I leave you to look around?
谢谢,好
Thanks, yeah.
为什麽你住的离球场多近这件事这麽重要?
What does it matter how close to the ground you live
你还是可以随时来看球赛啊?
as long as you can come to the games?
我还小的时候,读过一篇文章
When I was a kid, I read this…
说如果决赛当天在兵工厂主场比赛时
story about what used to happen round here
这里会发生甚麽事
on Cup Final days if Arsenal were playing.
他们会有这麽个行事
They’d have this procession.
女人小孩都穿着光鲜亮丽
The women and kids dressed up in fancy dress
让先生们带到温布利车站
and led the men going to Wembley to the station.
我当时住在梅登黑德
l lived in Maidenhead.
我们这儿有甚麽? – 钱,不错的学区
What did we have there? – Money, decent schools,
假日活动,充足食物
holidays abroad, enough food.
是,你说得对
Yeah. You’re right, yeah.
我是很幸运
l was lucky.
但我也孑然无根
But I was rootless, too.
我没有那种
l didn’t have anything like that.
我能引以为傲的事物
Nothing I could be proud of,
没有那种我能回顾然後觉得感伤的事物
nothing I can look back on and feel sentimental about
除了电视节目跟流行乐
except telly programmes and pop music.
但这里不同
But it’s different here.
无论怎样,至少这里离地铁站很近
Anyway…it’s close to the tube.
离西区大概五十分钟
lt’s 50 minutes from the West End.
离学校也不远
lt’s not far from school.
我还没准备好
I’m not prepared
为你的幻想惊叹
to indulge your fantasies.
你最好还是得
The best thing for you
离这越远越好
would be to get further away,
而不是越来越近
not a few yards nearer.
我没有这种感觉- 真艰难
lt doesn’t feel like that.- Tough.
有甚麽问题吗?
[Agent] Is there a problem?
没有!!
No.- No!
这间房♥子真的很好
[Sarah]lt’s a lovely house. Really.
就是景观有点…
lt’s just the view.
(所以乔治葛拉汉…)
[Radio] ‘So George Graham…’
告诉我哪里出错了
Tell me again what was wrong
那间在克莱顿大道的房♥子
with that place in…Creighton Avenue.
有花♥园♥的那间
The one with the garden.
(仅管他们控制全场,兵工厂仍)
‘Despite all their control,Arsenal…’
我真是在自言自语
I’m talking to myself.
但总之,该去比较北边的地方
Somewhere a bit further north, anyway.
磅林?
Bounds Green?
(约翰卢奇克准备好)
‘John Lukic prepares
(要上场)
to play it downfield…’
沃特福德?
Watford?
(在对米德斯堡的下半场)
‘..lnto the Middlesborough half…’
达宁顿怎样?那里有支球队
How about Darlington?There’s a team there.
(进了!!)
‘Goal!’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!