(第一名)
[Radio presenter] ‘Number one,
(阿比盖儿的派对)
‘Abigail’s Party,
你真的很讨喜,不是吗
You really are Mr Popular, aren’t you?
你桌边大排长龙
All those queues at your desk.
(…直播赛事)
‘..Live commentary
不好意思
Sorry.
(现在播报主要体育消息)
‘Now the main sports stories.’
你都跟罗伯特帕克的母亲谈了甚麽?
What were you talking to Robert Parker’s mother about?
(兵工厂队的保罗戴维斯被禁赛)
‘..Suspended Arsenal’s Paul Davis…’
该死!干!三小烂蛋!
Shit! Fuck! Bollocks!
不好意思!?
I’m sorry?
保罗戴维斯
Paul Davis.
他是谁?
Who’s Paul Davis?
兵工厂的
Arsenal.
我们在谈他吗?
Were we talking about him?
(…签下四年合约…)
‘..Signed a four-year contract…’
抱歉 我没在听你说话
Sorry. I wasn’t listening.
(来自首尔的奥♥运♥头条)
‘..Olympic headlines from Seoul,
(林佛克里斯帝已确认通过…)
‘Linford Christie’s given the all-clear…’
兵工厂 – 对,你说过了
Arsenal. – Yes, you said.
不,我是说我在跟罗伯特帕克的母亲
No, I was talking to Robert Parker’s mother
讲兵工厂的事
about Arsenal.
天啊!
God!
我真是选错工作
I’m in the wrong job.
不 我根本活错人生了
Well, I’m in the wrong life.
我花好几小时准备家长会
l spent hours preparing for a parents’ evening.
没人能跟我讲超过两个字
No one could think of two words to say to me.
但他们排好几小时队
Yet they queue for hours
只为了听取你珠玉惠言
to hear your pearls of wisdom
为了下周跟伍尔夫斯联的比赛!
on next week’s game against Wolves United!
那个…
Yeah…
只有「伍尔夫斯」,没有加「联」
Just Wolves. No United.
听着,我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
那样看起来一定很不公平
lt must seem unfair.
是,事实上也很不公平
Yes, it does, actually.
下个路口左转
lt’s the next left.
也许你对他们都太紧绷了
Maybe you’re too uptight with them.
也许你可以就…
Maybe you should just…
更自♥由♥随性一些
be yourself more.
而不是光堆着那些档案跟文件夹
All those files and folders and what have you.
那就是我在自♥由♥随性
That lS me being myself.
到了
lt’s just here.
你想喝一杯咖啡吗
D’you want a cup of coffee?

OK.
你不一定要答应
You don’t have to.
不,不,不,我…嗯,我很乐意的
No, no, no. l’d…Yeah, l’d like to.
这些是干嘛的
What are these for, then?
这些没甚麽 他们只是摆着好看
They’re not for anything. They just look nice.
都是你的吗?
Are they yours?

No.
是乔的,我的室友
Jo’s. My flat-mate.
这是他家
lt’s her place.
但他目前不在
She’s away at the moment.
我能抽菸吗?
Can I smoke?
不行
No.
但是你可以留下过夜
You can stay the night,though,
如果你想要的话
if you want.
不能在地毯上
Not on the carpet.
我赔不起
l can’t afford it.
你现在还能有力气跑
You might have the decency to run.
那我们就不能一起运动了
Then we wouldn’t be doing it together.
你这爱炫老母牛
Cocky cow.
我只是实话实说
lt’s just a fact. Look.
好! 好!
OK! OK!
我恨你!
l HATE you!
我欠你一张新地毯
l owe you a new carpet.
嗯 也许还有一张新床
Well, maybe a new spare bed.
你搞上那个足球流氓啦!
You shagged the football hooligan!
我就知道!我就知道!
l knew it! I knew it!
他不是足球流氓
He’s not a football hooligan.
那他读过拜伦罗?
So he HAS read Byron?
他肯定得读过好吗!
He’s bound to have done!
但其实他有没有读过不重要
lt doesn’t really matter if he hasn’t.
谁能想的到呢,嗯?
Who’d have thought it, eh?
铜墙铁裤的休斯最後跟个浪子搞在一起
”lron Knickers” Hughes ending up with a yob.
他也不是甚麽浪子
He’s not a yob
而且我也没有跟他在一起
and I’m not ending up with him.
你要赌赌看吗?
You wanna bet?
你要去哪?
Where are you off to?
我饿坏了
I’m starving.
我正想要打电♥话♥叫披萨
l was thinking of ringing for a pizza.
你读过拜伦吗
Have you read Byron?
啥?
What?
你读过任何拜伦的诗吗?
Have you read any of Byron’s poems?
有啊
Yeah.
“亚述人涌来/像恶狼扑向羊栏,”
”The Assyrian came down like a wolf on the fold
“而在他们军衣之上”
”and his somethings were gleaming
“黑缎老金彩光闪闪” 根本狗屎
”in black and old gold.” Crap.
你穿的是甚麽?
What are those?
我的…兵工厂俱乐部四角裤
My…Arsenal boxer shorts.
这不是我最好的那件
They’re not my best ones.
我快没得穿了
l was running out.
但你是真心愿意把这样的内♥裤♥
But you’re willing to show them
让另一个人类亲眼看见
to another human being.
我又不是为了要让你看才穿的
l wasn’t exactly showing them to you.
你要知道拜伦做甚麽?
What d’you wanna know about Byron for?
呃…打了赌
Um…a bet.
你赢了吗?
Did you win?
我不觉得
l don’t think so.
停在界内!
Stay in line!
对,现在进攻!界外!
Right, now push up! Out! Out!
这样就对了!一群好小子
That’s it! Good lads.
越位!裁判!!
Offside, referee!
越位!
Offside!
裁判!
Ref!
喂,裁判,他越位越好几哩了
Oi, ref, he was miles off.
又不是我的错
lt’s not M Y fault.
你当这等级的教练是太亏待了
Too good a coach for this level.
分数怎样?
What’s the score?
一比一
One-all.
如果你算上刚刚他们进的 那 颗 烂 球 的话
lf you count that POXY GOAL they just scored.
这场是甚麽,盃赛还是联赛?
What’s this, Cup or League?
盃赛,四分之一决赛
Cup, quarter-final.
还有多久? – 十五分钟
How long left? – Fifteen.
我想跟你谈一个空缺的职位
l wanted to talk to you about a vacancy.
罗西杭特要离职了
Rosie Hunter’s handed in her notice.
我想你会不会有兴趣来申请
l wondered whether you’d be interested in applying.
学年主任?
Head of Year?
嗯…这个吗…
Um…well…
当然这不是你能拥有最好的
Obviously not the most attractive offer
那种梦幻职位
you’ve ever had.
快啊 班恩! 回防他!!
Come on, Ben! Get back with him!
抱歉,泰德
Sorry, Ted.
没事,我到现在都没把你开除了
l haven’t fired you with enthusiasm.
实在太麻烦了
lt’s a lot of work.
我让自己作更多工作要干嘛?
What do I wanna do more work for?
赚更多钱?
More money?
我赚的已经够我付房♥租
l’ve got enough to pay my rent,
够我买♥♥季票
enough for my season ticket
还能让我一个月买♥♥几张唱片
and a couple of records a month.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!