Do I look like the sort of man
会收藏面包合唱团专辑的人吗?
who’d have a ”Bread” album?
不 你看起来像那种会有
No, you look like the kind of man
卜洛克兄弟专辑的人
who has a ”Bollock Brothers” album.
我是不会放那张的
l wouldn’t put that on.
气氛…有点不对
lt’s a bit…not the right mood.
哦?
Oh?
对的气氛是怎样的
And what’s the right mood?
呃 我不知道 只是…
Well, I don’t know, just…
有点… 你懂的
something…you know.
甚麽啊?
What?
你知道 就是…
You know, just…
该放那种不是…爆粗口又大声的
something not as…sweary and loud.
保罗,这是你对我说过最最
Paul, that’s the most romantic thing
浪漫的一句话了
you’ve ever said to me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
对了,恭喜你
[Sarah] By the way, congratulations.
恭喜甚麽?
[Paul] On what?
二比零,昆恩跟迪克生
Two-nil. Quinn and Dixon.
上下半场各进一球
Goal in each half.
联赛排行第一,还有九场要比
Top of the League. Nine games to go.
教练乔治葛拉汉找不到理由解释为何
George Graham sees no reason
兵工厂俱乐部会无法将这头衔带回海布里
why Arsenal shouldn’t bring the title back to Highbury
这会是这十六年来首度的冠军
for the first time in 1 6 years.
是 十 八 年
1 8 years.
我确定他说十六年
I’m sure he said 1 6.
是喔,可能是我错了
Oh, right. Maybe I’m wrong.
好啦,好啦,十♥八♥年♥,随便
Yeah, OK, OK. 1 8. Whatever.
所以呢,甚麽时候这才会全部结束?
So, when does it all end?
五月
May.
之後会怎样,夏天要干嘛?
And what happens then, in the summer?
十分无聊的呆坐在公园里
Just sit in the park
坐等赛程表出现
and wait for the fixture list to come out.
今年夏天怎样?
So what about this summer?
这是好问题
That’s a good point.
我们可能会踢慈善盾赛
We might be in the Charity Shield.
我想知道的不是这个
That isn’t the point I was making.
我们已经…在一起-
We’ve been…seeing each other –
好吧,我们已经 睡 在一起
well, we’ve been sleeping together
大概半年了
for six months now.
而我们从没有计划过要
And we’ve never even planned
一起度个假
a holiday together.
如果我们能在周五前计画好
lt’s a miracle if we plan a weekend
怎麽度周末 那真是奇蹟了
before Friday afternoon.
然而你却知道接下来几个月
And yet you know what Arsenal are doing
兵工厂的所有行程
for months in advance.
他们有作赛程表啊
They produce a fixture list.
嗯,我也可以作给你啊
Well, I can do that for you.
把你的日程给我
Give me your diary
然後我就帮你填几个日期进去
and I’ll put some dates in it.
别傻
Don’t be daft.
哪里傻?
What’s daft about it?
我看不出哪里有差了
l don’t really see the difference.
十月八号♥星期六如何?
How about Saturday, October the 8th?
我们可以去远点的地方
Let’s go away somewhere.
我还不知道下个赛季的赛程表
l haven’t got next season’s fixture list yet.
你确定你明年也会去看兵工厂
You know you’re seeing Arsenal next year.
你却不能确定你会不会想见我
You can’t say whether you’ll be seeing me.
那又如何?大家都这样啊
So what? Everyone’s like that.
你也知道你下个赛季还会跟你姊妹见面吧
You know you’ll be seeing your sister next season.
姊妹之间没有分甚麽赛季
Sisters don’t have seasons.
是喔
Whatever.
听着,我知道这对话在朝哪里走
Look, I know where this is going
而且你的方向完全错误
and you’re dead wrong.
我能够负担承诺以及所有其他的事
I’m capable of commitment and all that stuff.
如果你不这麽想
lf it doesn’t happen with you,
那是你的问题,不是我的
that’s because of you, not me.
二十一年来我一直到兵工厂看球
21 years l’ve been going to Arsenal.
二十一年
21 years.
保罗,我不知道你有没有注意到
Paul, I don’t know whether you’ve noticed
但是兵工厂是一支球队
but Arsenal are a football team.
你觉得这之间有差别?
And you think there’s a difference?
没错
Yes, I do.
那就表示你只懂这麽多
That shows what you know about it.
(将需要在赛前的短暂时间)
[TV] ‘..Will need a fitness test
(进行体能测试)
‘shortly before kick-off.’
那有点像小罗
That looked like Rocky.
乔,转回去新闻一下
Jo, go back to the news a minute.
这只是地方新闻
lt’s only the local news.
我知道,但他有点像是小罗
l know. lt looked like Rocky.
谁像小罗?
Who looked like Rocky?
而且谁是小罗?
Who the hell is Rocky?
不重要了,反正已经错过了
Doesn’t matter.We’ve missed it now.
拜托不要告诉我那个 小 罗 是个兵工厂球员
that ”Rocky” is an Arsenal player.
对,大卫罗卡斯尔
Yeah, David Rocastle.
那你怎麽知道他长怎样?
And how do you know what he looks like?
嗯,我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
这阵子以来自然而然就记得了
lt sinks in after a while.
还有甚麽事也这麽自然而然?
What else has sunk in?
你知道他们在足锦盃第几名?
D’you know where they are in the Championship Cup
还有他们最会捡漏的球员是谁?
and who their best goal-hanger is?
我才不要变白♥痴♥
I’m not turning into a moron.
好啦,我知道他们现在是联赛第一
OK, I know they’re top of the League.
因为很好记
That’s easy to remember.
而且我也知道那个艾伦史密斯
And I know that Alan ”Smudger” Smith
目前射进最多球
has scored most of the goals.
但这又不…
But it doesn’t…
我下周要去看
I’m going next week.
你要去?
You’re going?

Yeah.
看球赛?
To a football match?
对。我觉得我该去看看
Yeah. I thought I should.
噢。我告诉你,小姐啊
Ooh. I tell you, girl,
你最好小心你自己
you’d better watch yourself.
提姆跟我分手不久之後
Soon after Tim and I split up,
有天早上我起床
l woke up one morning
却发现我居然能记得他
and realised I could remember his batting average
在上一季的的平均打数
for the previous season.
这样还好吧?
Harmless enough, isn’t it?
不!
No!
这全都是万恶的
lt’s all a sinister form
男权操控方式
of male manipulation.
胡说!
Rubbish!
是真的!
lt’s true!
你会被殖民
You get colonised.
你原有的文化会被耗尽
Your native culture gets driven out
然後被一堆你根本都不想知道的
and it’s replaced by stuff
东西所取代
you don’t even wanna know about.
跟该死的传教士一样
They’re like bloody missionaries.
他们愚民化你直到你投降
They bore you stupid until you cave in
然後他们就闪人!
then they fuck off!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你拿到了?
Did you get it?

Yes.
我可以看吗?
Can I see it?
在我皮包里
lt’s in me purse.
超棒。谢了,妈妈
Brilliant. Thanks, Mum.
我明天得加班
l’ve got to do an extra hour tomorrow.
十二点才离开办公室
Left the office at twelve,
到三点前不会回来
l didn’t get back till three.
他们有问你要哪边的位置吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!