l wasn’t gonna say anything.
我真不应该去踢这球
l should never have taken it.
但没人有这份骨气呀
No one else had the guts.
对,所以我才又笨又没用
Yeah, so I’m stupid as well as useless.
不要紧的,你已经有了一整个很棒的赛季
Doesn’t matter. You’ve had a brilliant season.
但这不是我会永远铭记的赛季,是吧?
lt’s not what I’m gonna remember, though, is it?
总之呢…
Anyway…
如果你得要选:这个下午赢了比赛
Winning this afternoon
或兵工厂在明天晚上赢了冠军
and Arsenal winning tomorrow night…
你会选哪边呢? – 明天晚上赢,当然了
What would you go for? – Tomorrow night, of course.
所以啦,你懂了
There you go, then.
甚麽?你是想跟我说
What? You’re telling me
兵工厂会在安菲尔德球场赢下二比零吗
Arsenal are gonna win two-nil at Anfield.
我当然说不准,不是吗?但是有机会呀
Can’t promise, can l? There’s a chance.
你已经作了你能作的,失了一颗罚球
You’ve done your bit. Missed a penalty.
如果赢下冠军要付出这些,那也值了
lf that’s what it takes, it’s worth it.
是啊,当然了
Yeah, ‘course.
(我又能说甚麽?)
♪ What can I say?
(他已远走)
♪ She’s walking away
(离开我们曾经的所有)
♪ From what we’ve seen
(我又能怎麽作?)
♪ What can I do?
(如今依然爱你)
♪ Still loving you
(全是一场空虚梦)
♪ lt’s all a dream
(我们要如何才能紧抓住梦?)
♪ How can we hang on to dreams?
(到底要如何)
♪ How can it really be
(才能使梦不落空?)
♪ The way it seems?
(我能怎麽办?)
♪ What can I do?
(他说我们就到这一步)
♪ She’s saying we’re through
(就这样了)
♪ With how it was
(我能够尝试甚麽?)
♪ What will I try?
(我仍然不懂)
♪ I still don’t see why
(他为何能我行我素)
♪ She says what she does
(我们要如何才能紧抓住梦?)
♪ How can we hang on to dreams?
(到底要如何)
♪ How can it really be
(才能使梦不落空?)
♪ The way it seems?
祝你好运,老师
Good luck, sir.
你没甚麽好担心的
You’ve got nothing to worry about.
绝对没有
No chance.
希望你输惨惨,老师
Hope you get stuffed, sir.
嗨 – 噢,嗨
Hi.- Oh, hi.
要去看决赛啊?
Off to watch the big match?
对啊
Yeah.
我只是来祝你好运
l just came to wish you good luck.
谢了
Thanks.
在我毕业班上的男孩子们
The boys in my GCSE set
都试着要解释给我听
were trying to explain it to me.
你们必须净胜两分,对吗?
You have to win two-nil, right?
没错 – 而这是可能的,是吗?
Yeah. – lt’s possible, isn’t it?
这没机会的,老师
You’ve got no chance, sir.
安静!
Shut up!
你提了辞职申请对吗?
Is it right you’ve handed in your notice?
嗯,我需要赚更多钱,为了孩子
Yeah. I need more money. Child support.
我们能一起处理好的
We could’ve managed. Between us.
但那会蛮尴尬的啊
lt’d be a bit awkward,
在工作的教室隔壁
working in the next room
站的是自己孩子缺席的父亲
to the absent father of your child.
也许是吧
Maybe.
无论如何,我今晚都会想到你的
Well, I’ll be thinking of you tonight.
你会看比赛吗?
Are you gonna watch?
我还不确定
I’m not sure.
我的高年级生要帮我办一个离校派对
My fifth-formers are having and end-of-school party
我有被邀请参加,真不错,但我会试看看的
and l’ve been invited. But I’ll try.
别麻烦,没关系的,只是场愚蠢的比赛
lt doesn’t matter. lt’s only a stupid game.
(两队各自盘踞)
[TV] ‘The teams occupying
(冠军赛中的第一与第二名地位)
‘first and second place in the Championship.
(这是本赛季的最後一场比赛)
‘The last match of the season
(结果将决定联赛冠军奖落谁家)
‘for the League Championship.
(来自安菲尔德球场的欢呼声既亲切又充满恫吓)
‘The Anfield roar welcoming and intimidating
(现在我们欢迎播报员一同加入)
‘as we join our commentary team
(他们是大卫普立特及布莱恩摩尔)
‘of David Pleat and Brian Moore.
(谢谢,艾尔顿)
‘Thank you, Elton.
(晚安,各位观众)
‘Good evening, everybody.
(兵工厂队走上球场)
‘Arsenal on the pitch…
(手捧花束)
‘with bouquets of flowers.
(我想这是献给…)
‘Which I think are…’
我们应该要在现场的
We should be there.
对啊,你还记得你就是那个说
You were the one who said
不值得冒这个险的人吗
it wasn’t worth the hassle.
我又不知道这场居然会变成总冠军赛?
l didn’t know it’d be the title decider.
不管怎样,想像一下那些
Anyway, imagine all those
庆祝得很爽的利物浦佬
Scousers celebrating.
我宁愿待在这里
l’d rather be down here
跟我的好同伴们一起
with my own people.
…我唯一的同伴
..Person.
感恩啊
Thank you.
噢,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
(他已远走)
♪ She’s gone away,
(我无处可循)
♪ I don’t know where
(到了我永远追不上的所在…)
♪ Somewhere I can’t follow her…
我以为你会是足球迷呢,邓肯
Thought you were a football fan, Duncan.
所以我才受不了兵工厂队
That’s why I can’t stand Arsenal.
怎麽听起来像老笑话 – 没在说笑喔
Sounds like an old joke. – No joke.
威廉呢? – 我恨足球,也恨兵工厂
William? – Hate football. And Arsenal.
你们都不想知道他们比得怎样?
Don’t you wanna know how they’re getting on?
不想 – 去看吧,我知道你想看
No. – Go on, I bet you do.
我们不介意的
We wouldn’t mind.
介意休斯老师开一下电视吗?
Mind if Miss Hughes sticks the TV on?
他想看球赛分数
She wants the football scores.
其实我还好 – 没关系
I don’t, really. – Not much.
我还想为甚麽呢,如果你一定要看,
l wonder why. lf you must,
就去看一下分数怎样吧
but just to find out the score.

OK.
还是零比零,上半场
Still nil-nil, first half.
(进了观众席)
‘lnto that crowd it goes.’
他来了——
[Woman] There he is –
我超喜欢他,麦基汤玛士
my mate, Mickey Thomas.
安静,妈妈,他超逊的
Shut up, Mum. He’s useless.
可我喜欢他
l like him.
就知道你一窍不通
Shows what YOU know.
(他们胜出了许多次)
‘They out-played them
(小森林盃的决胜赛)
‘for most of the Littlewoods Cup tie…’
真是现代科技奇蹟
Miracle of modern technology.
但这还没装天线
But it hasn’t got an aerial or nothing.
不需要
lt doesn’t need one.
亚当斯作了合理冲撞
‘Positive charge by Adams
但球落至惠蓝那里
‘but it falls to Whelan.’
噢,哈罗,亲爱的
Oh, hello, love.
我在想今晚还有谁敢打电♥话♥给我
l was wondering who’d dare ring tonight.
(兵工厂队有几个大块头)
‘Arsenal have some very big chaps…’
你哥哥会故意不挂上电♥话♥的
Your brother’ll have the phone off the hook.
(传出去将会很危险)
‘lt’d be dangerous to give away…’
没有得分,不,还没
No score. No, not really.
他们这球也不像会进的样子
They don’t look like they’re gonna let one in either.
等等啊
Hold on.
(绊住了惠蓝)
‘..Tangling with Whelan.
(麦可汤玛士逼近边线)
‘Michael Thomas getting to the byline.
(利物浦十万火急)
‘Danger for Liverpool.’
喔!
Oh!
不! – 啊!
No!- Ah!
就这样了,我们的机会就这麽飞了
That was it. That was our chance.
不,还有机会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!