Get it!
山谬斯,你真♥他♥妈♥大白♥痴♥!
Sammels, you’re a fucking idiot!
振作点好吗!!
[Man] Sort yourself out!
那个进球蛮好的啊,不是吗,爸爸?
That was a brilliant goal, wasn’t it, Dad?
是很不错,是的
lt was pretty good, yeah.
那怎麽了?
What happened?
这是一个罚球,门将挡下了
lt was a penalty, the goalie saved it
然後这个失了罚球的球员
then the man who missed the penalty
又踢了一次後进球了
had another go and scored.
泰瑞尼尔? – 不错
Terry Neill? – That’s right.
他很棒,对吗? – 他非常棒
He’s good, isn’t he? – Fantastic.
我走了,下周见好吗
I’m off, then.See you next week.
走吧
Let’s go.
快点
Come on.
为什麽我们必须现在走?
Why do we have to leave?
避开交通尖峰
Beat the traffic.
要走很久才会到我们停车的地方
Long walk back to the car,
我们会塞在那里好几小时的
we’ll be stuck for hours.
但他们很可能会再得分的
But they might score again.
确实是有极微小的可能性
There’s a remote possibility.
但不会是在这个下午
But it won’t be this afternoon.
说笑的啦。如果你要当个兵工厂球迷
Joke. lf you’re an Arsenal fan,
就得习惯像这样的笑话喔
you get used to jokes like that.
我会的
l will.
你觉得哪个球员踢得最棒呢?
Who d’you think played best?
不知。但山谬斯很烂
Dunno. But Sammels was rubbish.
其实我不觉得
l don’t think so.
观众都不懂
Crowd didn’t understand
他尝试想做甚麽
what he was trying to do.
他们在他都还没出错时
They were on to him
就已经在针对他了
before he’d done anything wrong.
我不同意 – 哦 你不觉得吗?
I disagree. – Oh, you do?
看了一个下午的球赛 你就是
肯尼斯沃斯腾侯姆(专业足球赛主播)了呢
One afternoon at football, you’re Kenneth Wolstenholme.
那 你 觉得谁踢得最好?
Who did YOU think played the best?
也许可以下次可以对他们
Might make an Arsenal defence
试试看兵工厂式防守 罗伯特
of them yet, Robert.
好的 老师
Yes, sir.
嗯,老师,你下周会去
海布里球场(兵工厂主场)吗
Em, sir, you going to Highbury next week?
不去耶 – 噢
Nah. – Oh.
我当然会去啦
‘Course I’m going.
要我帮你拿份赛程表吗
Want me to get you a programme?
可是这次要先付钱喔
lt’s cash in advance.
因为我被抓到太多次了
l’ve been caught too many times.
不是,不是那样的
No, it’s not that.
嗯…
Em…
我可以跟你一起去吗?
could I come with you?
那会有点麻烦呢
That’d be a bit difficult.
老实跟你说,只有你知我知
To be honest, between you and me,
我会先去酒吧 – 我可以在外面等你
I go to the pub first. – I could wait outside.
我要站在北看台(传统死忠球迷看台,站席)
你会看不到比赛的
l stand on the North Bank.You wouldn’t see.
我会往下走到前面 – 你妈会爱死你这麽作
l’d go down the front. – Your mum’d love that.
是他说如果我一定要去
She says I have to go
就要找负责任的大人陪我
with a responsible adult.
周六就是一周中唯一
Saturday’s the one day of the week
我 不 会 是个负责任的大人的一天
when I’m NOT a responsible adult.
我会变成跟你一样年纪的孩子
l turn into someone your age.
也跟你一样毫无理性
Not as sensible.
我妈不用知道这些
She won’t have to find out.
我很抱歉,罗伯特,我真的没办法
I’m sorry, Robert, I can’t.
嗯,至少这周不行
Well, not this week.
也许之後有机会,好吗?
Maybe some other time, eh?
下个赛季等你再长大点的时候?
Next season when you’ve grown a bit?
我会给你赛程表
Get you a programme.
这次的情况,就不用先付钱了
Cash in advance unnecessary, on this occasion.
管他的呢
To hell with it,
你可以拿一份免费的
you can have one for free.
谢了,老师
Thanks, sir.
真是的
Bollocks!
可恶!
BOLLOCKS!
没甚麽可担心的
[Paul] Nothing to worry about.
仅管他的笔迹是人类之耻
His handwriting’s a disgrace to the human race
不过他很聪明又喜欢听课
but he’s very bright and enjoys the lessons.
他真的是,他总是讲到你的事
He does. He’s always goin’ on about you.
是我对斯坦贝克(作家,《愤怒的葡萄》)
散文形式的热情吗
lt’s my enthusiasm for Steinbeck’s prose style.
要不然就是别的事
Either that or something else.
您是指足球?
The football, you mean?
罗伯特觉得他们可能会赢下联赛
Robert thinks they might win the championship
从1970年以来的首次冠军
for the first time since 1970.
是1971年
1971 .
这样的事一定要搞清楚才行
Gotta get things like that right.
绝对的
Absolutely.
他有告诉你足球练习结束後
Did he tell you what happened
发生甚麽事了吗?
after football training?
他问我能不能带他去兵工厂看球赛
He asked me if l’d take him to the Arsenal.
艾许沃斯老师,我真的很抱歉
Mr Ashworth, I’m so sorry.
没事的,我是要说他看起来有点不开心
He just seemed uptight about it.
他的爸爸跟我最近离婚了
His dad and me are recently separated.
以前总是他爸爸带他去的
lt was his dad he used to go with.
你不想带他去吗? – 但我完全不懂这些
You don’t wanna take him?
– Don’t know anything about it.
我十分怀疑他会在意你懂不懂足球
l very much doubt if he’d care.
我能告诉你全部你必须懂的事
l can tell you everything you need to know
就在这五分钟内喔
in about five minutes.
他感觉蛮喜欢伊莉莎白时期的
She seemed to enjoy the Elizabethans
但是我再往後教
but when we moved on,
他就退步了 落了好几个名次
she slipped back. She dropped four places.
有四名吗?不,六名
Was it four? No, six.
让我觉得有点失望
Which I found a little disappointing
不过我倒不确定他会不会也这麽想
though I’m not sure that she did.
不会,他已经决心毕业後要
No. She’s got her heart set
去当发妆造形师实习学徒
on a hairdresser’s apprenticeship.
这样啊
Right.
十分感谢,就这样吧
Thanks very much, then.
你从地铁站出来
[Paul] You come out the tube station,
穿过这条街到入口
cross over the street and in that entrance there,
你可以买♥♥未预订席次
you buy unreserved seats
我前夫可以付钱
My ex can pay.
他是热刺迷是吧 – 对
He’s a Spurs fan, isn’t he? – Yeah.
是我就会买♥♥两张座票
l’d go for ? 2 seats.
钉死那个浑帐把你能拿的全抢走
Sting the bastard for all you can get.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你真是帮助我非常多
You’ve been really helpful.
嗨,强森先生,你好吗?
Hello, Mr Johnson. How are you?
晚安,我想你大概觉得
Evening. Suppose you’re feeling
人生过得真美好
pretty pleased with life.
(谈恋爱的你是否准备好要心碎了?)
♪ Are you ready to be…heartbroken?
噢 真是的!
Oh, fuck it!
(哦,你最好现在作好准备,宝贝)
♪ Well, you better get ready now, baby
要载你一程吗?
Would you like a lift?
(准备好心痛淌血)
♪ Get ready to bleed
你不知道我住哪里吧
You don’t know where I live.
我知道,你住蹲尾区
Yes, I do. Crouch End.
在我回家的路上
lt’s on my way home.
(不要转台,等下将会)
[Radio presenter]’Don’t forget, I’ll be back
(报导所有首要体育消息)
‘with all the top sports stories…
(但首先…)
‘But first of all…’
那你呢?
How about you?
兵工厂
Arsenal.
你是指住在球场里还是住附近?
lnside the stadium or just nearby?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!