They asked you what end you wanted?
没。我说「请给我一张票」然後他们就把这给我了
No. I said, ”One, please”and they gave me that.
你怎麽能买♥♥到一张票
How comes you got a ticket
却是在雷丁队那方的?
in the Reading end?
还得跟黄牛买♥♥呢
Had to get it off a tout.
花了你多少钱?
How much did that cost you?
五镑
Fiver.
你住伊斯灵顿?
D’you live in lslington?
嗯,靠近那里,对
Well, near, yeah.
靠近是多近?
[Man] How near is near?
在叫做梅登黑德的地方
Place called Maidenhead.
梅登黑德?
Maidenhead?
伯克郡的梅登黑德?
Maidenhead in Berkshire?
往下走两英里的地方?
Two miles down the road?
比较像有六英里吧
More like six.
比起兵工厂离雷丁更近吧
Bit nearer Reading than Arsenal.
你应该要支持自家地方队伍才对
You should be supporting your local team.
听着…
Look…
不好意思
Excuse me.
刚看到有个熟人
Just seen someone I know.
最後怎样,票还可以吗?
And was the ticket all right, in the end?
我一开始站在一大群
l was standing with a load
乡巴佬中间
of country bumpkins at first.
然後我找到了詹金斯他们
Then I found Jenkins and them.
所以你跟詹金斯站一块罗
So you stood with Jenkins?
你怎麽会知道呢
What would YOU know?
他们平局时你一定呕死了
You must’ve been sick when they equalised.
我从广播听的
l heard it on the radio.
整球场都疯了
The place went mad.
我只能站着熬过去
Just had to stand and take it.
那老家伙派特莱斯啊
Good old Pat Rice, though.
他从没得分过,派特莱斯 – 只在赛季一开始时
He never scores, Pat Rice. – First of the season.
但联赛盃我们成绩还不错,不是吗?
We’re good in the Cups, aren’t we?
麦克纳布不会上场
McNab won’t play.
毕堤美(教练)不会冒险用他的
Bertie Mee wouldn’t risk him.
到伯明罕要多久?
How long will it take to get to Birmingham?
几小时吧。大概三小时
Couple of hours. Maybe three.
但我们两点可以到?
But we’ll be there by two?
喔,当然
Oh, sure.
我们今天下午作点别的事怎样?
How about if we did something different this afternoon?
甚麽意思?
How d’you mean?
我想你也许可以
l thought you might like
在午餐时见见珍跟孩子们
to meet Jane and the kids for lunch.
然後也许带他们去动物园
Then maybe take ’em to the zoo
或看电影…之类的
or pictures…somewhere.
他们这礼拜刚好
They’ve been over this week
来拜访他们的祖母
visiting their grandmother.
他们会很开心见到你的
They’d love to meet you.
你不会是要用这些代替球赛吧?
You don’t mean instead of the game, do you?
我们无法两者兼得啊
We couldn’t do both.
你是不是没有买♥♥到票?
You didn’t get any tickets, did you?
票预订在球场好好的等着我们呢
The tickets are waiting for us there.
所以你是在跟我说你明明有票
So you’re telling me you’ve got tickets
但你却想去看《森林王子》?
but you wanna go and see ”The Jungle Book”?
你是在跟我开玩笑吧?真的假的?
You’re teasing me, aren’t you?
我们不一定得每次都在我到伦敦时
We don’t have to go to Arsenal
去兵工厂看球,不是吗?
every time I’m in London, do we?
我以为我们已经过了那个阶段了
I thought we were beyond that stage.
我们永远过不了那个阶段
We’ll never be beyond that stage.
(The Who – Baba O’Riley)
(这块土地上)
♪ Out here in the fields
(我为生存打拼)
♪ I fight for my meals
(我为生计奋斗)
♪ I get my back into my living
(我无须以抗争)
♪ I don’t need to fight
(来证明我是对的)
♪ To prove I’m right
(我无须任何宽恕)
♪ I don’t need to be forgiven
我以为你说好要照顾我的
I thought you said you’d look after me.
是你说你不用照顾的
You said you didn’t need looking after.
你最好给我
[Chanting] You’re gonna get
他妈的认真踢球!
your fucking heads kicked in!
你最好给我他妈的认真踢球!!
Gonna get your fucking heads kicked in!
他妈的好好跳起来顶球,奈尔!!
Fucking jump for the ball, Niall!
振作啊,兵工厂!!
Come on, Arsenal!
你到底要不要这个?
Do you want this or not?
"埃佛顿零分,诺里奇城零分"
[Announcer]’Everton nil, Norwich nil.’
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
我并不想习惯
I don’t wanna get used to it.
利物浦跟森林队那场比赛怎麽了?
What’s going on at the Liverpool/Forest game?
好像出了点麻烦甚麽的
There’s trouble or something.
他们都还没开始踢
They ain’t kicked off yet.
拿去。听过希尔斯堡?
There. Heard about Hillsborough?
刚那人正在讲
This guy was just saying.
有认识的人说那里有人受伤了
Bloke up there reckons there’s people hurt.
天啊,怎麽回事?
Jesus. What happened?
我不知道
l dunno.
你还好吗?
You all right?
嗯,还好
Yeah, I’m fine.
兵工厂!
Arsenal!
兵工厂!
Arsenal!
兵工厂!
Arsenal!
兵工厂!
Arsenal!
(利物浦与诺丁汉森林队)
[TV] ‘Semi-final
(在雪菲尔德的希尔斯堡球场)
‘between Nottingham Forest and Liverpool
(举♥行♥的准决赛中)
‘at the Hillsborough ground in Sheffield.
(十分不幸的至少有)
‘lt’s feared that at least
(数十人已被压死)
‘were crushed to death.
(数百人被迫疏散至球场上)
‘Hundreds were forced on to the pitch.’
这实在太愚蠢了
lt’s just so stupid.
(利物浦队教练肯尼杜格利殊)
‘The Liverpool manager,Kenny Dalglish,
(以及对方教练布莱恩克拉夫)
‘and his opposite number,Brian Clough,
(在现场明显都受到极大惊吓)
‘were clearly appalled by the scenes.
(目前仍未有进一步消息)
‘There’s so far nothing to suggest…’
太愚蠢了
So stupid.
(会发生这样的灾难)
‘..that what happened
(都是那些极端暴♥力♥的球迷害的)
‘was the result of violence amongst fans.’
他们肯定也知道这样的事
They must’ve realised something like this
在某天会发生
was gonna happen one day.
在北看台站了一下午
One afternoon on the North Bank
你就成了专家啦
and you’re an expert.
嗯,那,就这样
Well, that’s it, then.
就怎样?
That’s what?
你不可能还想回去那看球吧,你能吗?
You can’t go back now, can you?
我们当然可以啊
‘Course we will.
你怎麽能这麽想?
How can you?
因为…
Because…
因为其他人都会继续看球
because everyone else will.
因为球赛依然要比下去
Because the game will go on.
他们甚至还会重赛这一场
They’ll even replay this one.
这改变不了一切事情
This doesn’t change anything.
我真是不懂你
l just don’t get you.
是啊,我知道你不懂
No, I know you don’t.
你不只不懂我,你不懂像我们这样的人
lt’s not just me you don’t get.lt’s any of us.
我希望其他的那些球迷
l hope the rest of them
没像你这样自私又爱操控人
aren’t as selfish and manipulative as you.
看一支足球队踢球哪里自私?
What’s selfish about watching a football team?
全部都很自私,全部!
lt’s all selfish, all of it!
所有那些蠢毙了的故事
All those stupid stories
讲你妈妈的猫是
about how your mum’s cats
如何以最棒的球员命名
are called after great players
还有他是如何驾车穿过大雪
and how she drove through the snow
去帮你买♥♥一张球赛门票
to get you a Cup ticket.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!