Oh, no. I’m full, thanks. It was delicious.
库珀 把煎饼吃完别浪费
Coop, finish your fritter, please.
你留下来过夜吗
Will you spend the night?
你的房♥间一点儿没变 都整理好了
Your room is exactly as you left it. It’s ready, just…
我得回去
I need to get back.
我的缝纫机在里面 但…
My sewing machine is in there, but there’s plenty…
我必须要…
I need to…
那里回忆太多
Too many memories.
这个我们有办法 走吧 库珀
We might have something for that. Hey, Coop.
沙尘太多
The dust.
洛伊丝 我有个朋友
Lois, I have a friend who…
能帮忙看看他的肺
could look at his lungs.
-阿米莉亚 我很抱歉 -你只是客观陈述
– Amelia, I’m sorry. – You were just being objective.
除非你是在为米勒星球的事怪我
Unless you’re punishing me for screwing up on Miller’s planet.
不 不是因为我个人的原因
No, this wasn’t a personal decision.
你要是错了 那时候才需要考虑你的个人原因呢
If you’re wrong, you will have a very personal decision to make.
你的燃料计划包括了返程消耗
Your fuel calculations are based on a return journey.
如果曼恩的星球不成功
Strike out on Mann’s planet,
我们就必须决定是要回家呢
and we’ll have to decide whether to return home…
还是去埃德蒙的星球进行B方案
or push on to Edmunds’ with Plan B.
开始殖民避免人类灭亡
Starting a colony could save us from extinction.
你就得决定是要回去见孩子呢
You might have to decide between seeing your children again…
还是去挽救人类的未来
and the future of the human race.
相信你到时也会这么客观
I trust you’ll be as objective then.
他醒了就一直念叨着见你
He’s been asking for you since he came to.
我们一直在联♥系♥你
We were trying to reach you.
墨芙
Murph.
教授 我在
I’m here, professor.
我辜负了你们
I let you all down.
不 现在的一切都归功于你 我们就快成功了
No, you got us so far. Real close.
我会替你完成的
I’ll finish what you started.
很好 很好 墨芙
Good, good Murph.
你是个有信念的姑娘
You had faith…
这么…
all those…
这么多年都是
all those years.
我…
I…
是我要你有信念
I asked you to have faith.
要你相信
I wanted you to believe…
你的父亲
that your father…
会回来
would come back.
我的确相信 教授
I do, professor.
原谅我 墨芙
Forgive me, Murph.
你并没有错
There’s nothing to forgive.

I…
我说谎了 墨芙
I lied, Murph.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
他根本不用…
There was no need for him to…
再回来
to come back.
没人能救我们
There is no way to help us.
但A方案
But Plan A…
这些工作 这么多人的努力
All this. All these people.
还有那个方程
And the equation.
我父亲知道吗
Did my father know?
他是不是抛弃我了
Did he leave me?
不要…
Do…
平静地…
not…
走进…
go…
夜…
gentle…

No.

No!
你不能走
You can’t leave.
你… 不能
You… No.
布兰德博士 十分遗憾地告诉您
Dr. Brand, I’m sorry to tell
您的父亲今天去世了 他走得很平静
you that your father died today. He had no pain.
没有痛苦
He was at peace.
请节哀顺变
I’m very sorry for your loss.
布兰德 你知道吗
Brand, did you know?
他告诉过你 对吗
He told you, right?
你一直都知道
You knew.
这一切都是骗局
This was all a sham.
你把我们抛在这里
You left us here.
窒息而死
To suffocate.
饥饿至死
To starve.
冻住了的云
Frozen cloud.
曼恩博士
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
愿你们永远不用体会…
Pray you never learn…
这种重见人类的喜悦
just how good it can be to see another face.
我一开始就没抱什么希望 但是…
I hadn’t a lot of hope to begin with, but…
过了这么久 我完全绝望了
after so long, I had none.
我的补给品全部用光了
My supplies were completely exhausted.
最后一次休眠时 我压根就没设定唤醒时间
The last time I went to sleep, I didn’t even set a waking date.
你们真的让我起死回生了
You have literally raised me from the dead.
拉撒路
Lazarus.
-其他人呢 -恐怕就你活下来了 先生
– What about the others? – I’m afraid you’re it, sir.
目前为止
So far, surely.
不 现在的情况是
No, our present situation is that
营救其他人的几率微乎其微
there’s very little chance of rescuing any others.
曼恩博士 曼恩博士
Dr. Mann. Dr. Mann?
说说这颗星球吧
Tell us about your world.
希望将来能是我们的星球
Our world, we hope.
我们的星球寒冷
Our world, uh, is cold…
荒凉
stark
却也特别美丽
but undeniably beautiful.
白天67个小时 特别冷
The days are 67 hours long, cold.
夜晚也是…
The nights are…
67个小时 更冷
67 far colder hours.
这里的引力很不错 只有地球的80%
The gravity is a very, very pleasant 80 percent of the Earth’s.
在我着陆的地方 水具有强碱性
Now, up here where I landed, the water is alkali…
空气中含有大量氨
and the air has too much ammonia
人们只能呼吸几分钟
to breathe for more than just a few minutes
但在下层地表 是的下面还有一层地表
but down at the surface, and there is a surface…
氯气中和了氨气
the chlorine dissipates.
那里没那么多氨气
The ammonia gives way to
空气可供人呼吸 还有固态烃
crystalline hydrocarbons and breathable air.
有有机物
To organics.
或许还会有生命
Possibly even to life.
也许能在这生存
We might be sharing this world.
这些是地表的数据吗
These readings are from the surface?
这些年来 我放出了不少探测器
Over the years, I’ve dropped various probes.
你的探索范围有多远
How far have you explored?
我跑了几次远路
I’ve mounted several major expeditions.
但氧气毕竟有限
But with oxygen in limited supply,
基普做了大多数的工作
KIPP there really did most of the legwork.
-他怎么了 先生 -机械老化
– What went wrong with him, sir? – Degeneration.
第一次发现有机物时 他把它错认成氨晶体
He misidentified the first organics we found as ammonia crystals.
我们坚持了一段时间
We struggled on for a time,
但最终我让他退役了
but ultimately I decommissioned him and…
用他的电源维持任务运行
used his power source to keep the mission going.
在我关掉他之前 我以为自己是孤身一人
I thought I was alone before I shut him down.
你愿意让我修一下他吗
Would you like me to look at him?
不 不用 人才能修好他
No. No. He needs a human touch.
布兰德博士 凯斯那里有一条
Dr. Brand, CASE is relaying
从通讯站发来的信息给你
a message for you from the comm station.
好的 马上就来 抱歉
Okay. Be right there. Excuse me.
布兰德博士 十分遗憾 您父亲在今天去世了
Dr. Brand, I’m sorry to tell you that your father died today.
他走得很平静
He had no pain.
没有痛苦
He was at peace.
请节哀顺变
I’m sorry for your loss.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!