一个进化得可以超越
A civilization that’s evolved past
目前这个四维空间的文明
the four dimensions we know.
然后呢
What happens now?
库珀先生
Mr. Cooper.
好 慢慢坐起来 先生
All right. Let’s take it slow, sir.
慢慢来 库珀先生
Nice and easy, Mr. Cooper.
记住 你现在可不是小伙子了
Remember, you’re no spring chicken anymore.
其实您已经124岁了
Actually, you are 124 years old.
慢慢起来 先生
Take it slow, sir.
你非常幸运
You were, uh, extremely lucky.
游骑兵号♥发现你的时候
The Rangers found you
你的氧气供给只剩下几分钟了
with only minutes left in your oxygen supply.
我在哪
Where am I?
库珀空间站
Cooper Station.
目前正围绕土星轨道运行
Currently orbiting Saturn.
库珀空间站
Cooper Station.
谢谢你们以我命名
Nice of you to name it after me.
怎么了
What?
这个空间站不是以您命名的 先生
The station isn’t named after you, sir.
而是以你女儿命名的
It’s, uh, named after your daughter.
尽管她总是提起
Although she’s always maintained
您的重要性
just how important you were.
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
她两周后会来这里
She’ll be here in a couple weeks.
她年纪太大 不适宜在空间站间穿梭
She is far too old to be transferring from another station
但她一听说发现您了…
but when she heard that you’d been found
她可是墨芙·库珀啊
well, this is, uh, Murphy Cooper we’re talking about.
没错
Yes, it is.
几天后您就可以出院了
We’ll have you checked out of here in a couple days.
我相信你见到接下来的东西一定会很兴奋的
I’m sure you’ll be excited to see what’s in store.
我高中的时候还写过关于您的论文
I actually, uh, did a paper on you in high school.
我了解您在地球上的全部生活
I know all about your life back on Earth.
没错
Right.
请 请跟我来
If… If you’ll follow me,
我们给你准备了一个住所
we’ve got a really good situation for you.
我向库珀小姐提这个建议时
So, uh, when I made my suggestion to Miss Cooper
她说这个主意非常好 我非常开心
I was delighted to hear that she thought it was perfect.
就是一直刮 风沙一刻也不停
It was just constant. Just that steady blow of dirt.
当然 我不是亲自跟她说的
Of course, I didn’t speak to her personally.
我们总是把盘子倒着放
We always set the plate upside-down.
杯盘碗碟 都得倒扣在桌上
Glasses or cups, whatever it was, upside-down.
我父亲曾是个农民
Well, my dad was a farmer.
就和当时其他人一样
Uh, like everybody else back then.
因为食物就是不够
There just wasn’t enough food.
我们都拿一块布
We wore little things, little strips
遮住口鼻
of sheet over our nose and mouth
这样才不会吸入太多沙尘
so we wouldn’t breathe so much of it.
我觉得很激动 因为那是希望
Well, it was pretty exciting for me because it was hope.
不管从谁口中说出来
I don’t care who describes it,
都不是夸张 当时的情形就是那么糟
there is no way for it to be exaggerated. It was that bad.
她倒是说过你非常喜欢种田
She did confirm just how much you loved farming.
-是吗 -对啊
– Oh, she did, did she? – Yeah.
这边请
Come here.
终于到家了
Home sweet home.
一切都按照当时的样子摆放
Everything replaced and put back where it…
-这是 -没错
– Hey, is this…? – Oh, yeah.
我们在土星轨道外
The machine we found out
找到你时发现的机器人 没错
near Saturn when we found you. Yes.
电源不能用了
Its, uh, power source was shot,
但是我们可以再给您找一个
but we could get you another one if you want.
好的 拜托了
Yes. Please.
设置
Settings.
通用设置
General settings.
安全设置
Security settings.
诚实度 新设定值
Honesty, new setting:
95%
95 percent.
确认 还要自定义其他参数吗
Confirmed. Additional customization?
幽默值 75%
Humor: 75 percent.
确认
Confirmed.
启动自毁程序 倒数 十 九
Auto self-destruct T-minus 10, nine…
还是改成60%吧
Let’s make that 60 percent.
60% 确认
Sixty percent confirmed.
-你猜我是谁 -你想改成55%吗
– Knock-knock. – You want 55?
地球以前真的是这个样子的吗
Is this really what it was like?
从来没这么干净过 小滑头
It was never this clean, Slick.
我不怎么喜欢
I don’t care much for this
他们假装我们回到了最初的起点
pretending we’re back where we started.
我想知道我们现在什么样
I want to know where we are.
未来又如何
Where we’re going.
库珀先生 一家人都在里面
Mr. Cooper. The family’s all in there.
一家人
Family?
是的 他们都来看她
Yeah, they all came out to see her.
她已经低温休眠近两年了
She’s been in cryo-sleep for almost two years.
你跟他们说我喜欢种田
You told them I like farming.
是我 墨芙
It was me, Murph.
我就是你的幽灵
I was your ghost.
我知道
I know.
他们都不相信我
People didn’t believe me.
他们以为这一切都是我自己完成的
They thought that I was doing it all myself.
但是
But
我知道是谁的功劳
I knew who it was.
没人相信我
Nobody believed me.
但我知道你会回来
But I knew you’d come back.
你怎么知道
How?
因为我爸爸对我保证过
Because my dad promised me.
我回来了 墨芙
Well, I’m here now, Murph.
我回来了
I’m here.

No.
父母都不该眼睁睁看着孩子离世
No parent should have to watch their own child die.
我现在有自己的孩子在身边
I have my kids here for me now.
你走吧
You go.
去哪
Where?
布兰德
Brand.
她还在那边
She’s out there
建立营地
setting up camp.
独自一人
Alone
在陌生的星系
in a strange galaxy.
埃德蒙
也许她现在已经建好了新家
Maybe right now she’s settling in for the long nap
沐浴着新的阳光
by the light of our new sun
准备去休眠了
in our new home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!