Can you tell that to Doyle?
-凯斯 还要多久 -三刻钟到一小时吧
– CASE, how much time? – Forty-five to an hour.
还生命之水
The stuff of life, huh?
在这浪费了多少资源 布兰德
What’s this gonna cost us, Brand?
很多 几十年
A lot. Decades.
米勒呢
What happened to Miller?
看那堆残骸 她应该是…
Judging by the wreckage, she was…
飞船着陆不久就被巨浪拍碎了
broken up by a wave soon after impact.
那这么久了残骸怎么还在
How’s the wreckage stayed together after all these years, huh?
因为这里时间慢
Because of the time slippage.
在这个星球上 她是几小时前着陆的
On this planet’s time, she just landed hours ago.
没准是几分钟之前去世的
She probably just died minutes ago.
道伊尔收到的数据
The data Doyle received was
只是初始数据 不断重复发送
just the initial status echoing endlessly.
根本没想到会这样
Oh, we are not prepared for this.
你们就脑子好使 危急时刻自己都保不住
You eggheads have the survival skills of a Boy Scout troop.
我们靠着脑子
Well, we got this far on our brains.
走得比谁都远
Farther than any human in history.
还不够远呢
Well, not far enough!
我们还被困在这了
And now we’re stuck here till
等离开这没准地球人都死光了
there won’t be anyone left on Earth to save.
我也和你一样想争分夺秒 库珀
I’m counting every minute, same as you, Cooper.
有没有可能…
Is there any possibility…
我们想法跳进黑洞里 找回过去的时光
some kind of a way we can maybe all jump in a black hole?
找回过去的时光
Gain back the years?
别跟我说不
Don’t shake your head at me.
时间是相对的
Time is relative, okay?
可以拉伸 可以压缩 但是…
It can stretch and it can squeeze, but…
不能倒流 就是不能
it can’t run backwards. It just can’t.
唯一能像时间一样
The only thing that can
不受维度影响的 就只有引力
move across dimensions, like time, is gravity.
好吧
Okay.
引我们来这的那些生物 他们是…
The beings that led us here, they communicate…
-通过引力交流的吗 -是
– through gravity, right? – Yes.
他们会不会来自未来
Could they be talking to us from the future?
-有可能 -如果他们能跟过去的…
– Maybe. – Okay. If they can…
“他们”可是五维世界的生物
“They” are beings of five dimensions.
他们眼里 时间可能只是另一个空间维度
To them, time might be another physical dimension.
他们眼里…
To them…
过去可能是条峡谷
the past might be a canyon
他们随时可以跳进去 未来呢…
that they can climb into and the future…
可能是座山 他们可以爬上去 可我们不行
a mountain they can climb up. But to us, it’s not, okay?
库珀 我搞砸了 我很抱歉
Look, Cooper, I screwed up. I’m sorry.
但你了解相对论
But you knew about relativity.
布兰德…
Brand…
我女儿那时才十岁
My daughter was 10 years old.
我走之前还来不及教她爱因斯坦的理论
I couldn’t teach her Einstein’s theories before I left.
你就不能告诉她你要去拯救世界吗
Couldn’t you have told her you were going to save the world?
不能
No.
当你有了孩子 有一件事就变得十分明确
When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear.
那就是你想让你的孩子有安全感
And that is that you want to make sure your children feel safe.
所以不能告诉一个十岁的孩子 世界末日来了
And it rules out telling a 10-year-old that the world is ending.
库珀
Cooper?
-凯斯 引擎什么时候能恢复 -一两分钟吧
– How long for the engines, CASE? – A minute or two.
来不及了 戴好头盔
We don’t have it. Helmets on!
布兰德 副驾驶你来
Brand, co-pilot, you’re up.
凯斯 用主推进器把客舱的氧气都喷出去
CASE, blow the cabin oxygen through the main thrusters!
-强行点火发动 -明白
– We’re gonna spark it. – Roger that.
-舱门已锁 -排气
– Locked. – Depressurizing.
引擎启动
Engines up!
罗姆
Hello, Rom.
我等了好多年
I’ve waited years.
有… 有多少年
How…? How many years?
-到现在… -二十三年
– By now it must be… – Twenty-three years…
四个月零八天
four months, eight days.
道伊尔呢
Doyle?
我以为我准备好了 理论我都懂
I thought I was prepared. I knew the theory.
可现实完全不一样
Reality’s different.
米勒呢
And Miller?
什么也没有
There’s nothing here for us.
你为什么不休眠呢
Why didn’t you sleep?
我睡了几觉
Oh, I had a couple of stretches.
后来我以为你们不会回来了
But I stopped believing you were coming back.
我觉得不该把生命浪费在睡觉上
And something seemed wrong about dreaming my life away.
我尽力收集黑洞的信息…
I learned what I could from the black hole…
但我没法发送给你父亲
but I couldn’t send anything to your father.
我们一直在接受信息 却没法发送
We’ve been receiving, but nothing gets out.
-他还活着吗 -当然
– Is he alive? – Oh, yeah.
-真的吗 -当然
– Yeah? – Yeah.
已经存了好多年的信息了
We’ve got years of messages stored.
库珀
Cooper.
整整二十三年的
Messages span 23 years.
从头开始放
Play it from the beginning.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
来和你问声好
Checking in. Saying hi.
我以全校第二的成绩毕业了
Finished second in school.
柯灵小姐还是给了我一个C
Miss Kurling’s still giving me C’s though.
拉低了我的分数 但第二也不算差
Pulled me down, but second’s not bad.
外公来参加了毕业典礼
Grandpa attended the ceremony.
老爸 我又遇到了一个姑娘
I met another girl, Dad.
我…
I, uh…
我觉得就是她了
I really think this is the one.
她叫洛伊丝 看 这就是她
Name’s Lois. That’s her right there.
墨菲偷开了外公的车
Murphy stole Grandpa’s car.
结果给撞了 不过她人没事
She crashed it. She’s okay, though.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
看看这是谁呀
Look at this!
你当爷爷啦
You’re a grandpa.
他叫杰西
His name’s Jesse.
我倒是想给他起名叫库珀
I kind of wanted to call him Coop,
但洛伊丝说 下个孩子吧
but Lois says, uh, maybe next time.
唐纳德说当上曾外祖父就不错了
Donald says he’s already earned the “great” part,
就不用他的名了
so we just leave it at that.
小家伙 亲爱的
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
和爷爷说再见
Say “Bye-bye, grandpa.”
爷爷 再见 真乖
Bye-bye, grandpa. Okay.
抱歉有一段时间没发消息了
Sorry it’s been a while.
就…
Just…
杰西的事
what with Jesse and all.
外公上周去世了
Grandpa died last week.
我们把他埋在农场边上了 和妈妈还有…
We buried him out in the back forty next to Mom and…
杰西一起
Jesse.
如果你回来我们也会把你…
Which is where we would have buried you if you’d ever…
埋在那里
come back.
墨芙来参加葬礼了
Murph was there at the funeral.
我们不常见她 但她来了
We don’t see her that much, but she came for that.
我知道你不会听到的
You aren’t listening to this, I know that.
这些留言就像…
All these messages are just, like…
飘进了无边的太空
drifting out there in the darkness.
洛伊丝说
Lois says that, uh…
我该放手了
I have to let you go.
然后…
And, uh…
所以…
so…
那我就放手了
I guess I’m letting you go.
老爸 我不知道你在哪
I don’t know where you are, Dad…
希望你能安息吧
but I hope that you’re at peace.
再见
Goodbye.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
墨芙
Hey, Murph.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你还有消息传回来的时候 我从没给你发过消息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!