根本没人打棒球
to even play baseball.
看球赛吃爆米花真是太别扭了 我想吃热狗
Popcorn at a ballgame is unnatural. I want a hot dog.
校方说你要接我的班了
School says you’re gonna follow in my footsteps.
挺好的
I think that’s great.
-你觉得挺好的 -你最恨种田了 爸爸
– You think that’s great? – You hate farming, Dad.
外公说的
Grandpa said.
外公说的 是吗
Grandpa said, huh?
你自己的感觉最重要
Listen, all that matters is how you feel about it.
我喜欢你的工作
I like what you do.
我喜欢我们的农场
I like our farm.
你会做得很棒的
You’re gonna be great at it.
咱们快离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
看样子不小
All right, it’s a doozy.
戴好你们的面罩
All right, gang, let’s mask up.
-汤姆 墨芙 戴好了吗 -好了
– Tom? Murph? Check? – Yeah.
墨芙 汤姆 你们关好窗户了吗
Murph, Tom, you guys shut your windows?
墨芙
Murph?
是幽灵
The ghost.
拿上你的枕头
Grab your pillow.
去和汤姆睡
You’re sleeping in with Tom.
这不是幽灵
It’s not a ghost.
是因为引力
It’s gravity.
我去送汤姆 然后再去镇上一趟
I’m dropping Tom, then heading to town.
等你祷告完了 能把那儿清理一下吗
You want to clean that up when you’ve finished praying to it?
这不是摩尔斯电码 墨芙 这是二进制编码
It’s not Morse, Murph. It’s binary.
厚的代表1 薄的代表0
Thick is one, thin is zero.
是坐标
Coordinates.
不是
Nope.
是这张
Here we go.
Thirty-three.
就是这儿
That’s it.
我也要去
I can’t miss this!
外公几小时后就回来了 墨芙
Grandpa will be back in a couple hours, Murph.
可你根本不知道那有什么
But you don’t know what you’re gonna find.
所以
And that…
我更不能带你去了
is why I can’t take you.
墨芙
Murph?
外公很快就回来了
Grandpa will be home in a while.
告诉他 我用无线电和他联♥系♥
Tell him I’ll call him on the radio.
天哪
Jesus.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得很好玩是吗
Oh, you think this is funny? Huh?
没有我你也不可能走到这
You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me.
自己找点事做
Make yourself useful.
墨芙
Hey, Murph?
墨芙
Murph!
前面没路了
I think this is the end of the road.
你没带钳子吗
Didn’t you bring the bolt cutters?
不愧是我女儿
That’s my girl.
向后退
Step away from the fence!
别开枪 我没有武器 我女儿在车里
Don’t shoot! I’m not armed. My daughter’s in the car.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
北美防空司令部
你怎么找到这儿的
How did you find this place?
我女儿在哪儿
Where’s my daughter?
你的地图上标记了这里的坐标
You had the coordinates for this facility marked on your map.
你怎么知道的
Where did you get them?
我女儿在哪儿
Where’s my daughter?
别逼我再放倒你一次 坐下
Don’t make me take you down again. Sit down!
还当自己是海军陆战队吗 小子
Oh, you still think you’re a Marine, pal?
早都不存在了
Marines don’t exist anymore.
你这玩意儿我看割草挺好
And I got grunts like you mowing my grass.
你从哪儿得到的这里的坐标
Where did you find those coordinates?
可你也不像是割草机
But you don’t look much like a lawnmower.
不如让我把你改装成个超级吸尘器吧
Think I’ll turn you into an overqualified vacuum cleaner.
不 你别想了
No, you won’t.
塔斯 退后
TARS, back down, please.
你要知道 雇退伍兵当保安是有风险的
You know, you’re taking a risk using ex-military security.
不但老了 还总是喜怒无常
They’re old, and their control units are unpredictable.
政♥府♥就这点能力了
It’s what the government could spare.
你是谁
Who are you?
布兰德博士
Dr. Brand.
我也认识一位布兰德博士 他是个教授
I knew a Dr. Brand once. He was a professor.
你觉得我不是教授吗
What makes you think I’m not?
也没有那个教授可爱
Wasn’t near as cute, either.
拜托 布兰德博士
Please, Dr. Brand.
我不知道这算怎么回事
I don’t have any idea what this is.
我很担心我的女儿 我希望她能回到我身边
Now I’m scared for my daughter and want her by my side.
只要你答应我 我一定知无不言
You give me that, I’ll tell you anything you want to know.
请几位负责人和那个女孩到会议室去
Get the principals and the girl in the conference room, please.
你女儿没事
Your daughter is fine.
多聪明的孩子
Bright kid.
肯定是遗传了母亲
Must have a very smart mother.
既然你不喜欢外人到这里来
It’s pretty clear you don’t want any visitors.
你放我们走吧
So why don’t you just let us back up from your fence
我们保证直接回家
and we’ll be on our way? Huh?
-没这么简单 -就这么简单
– It’s not that simple. – Well, sure, it is.
不管是你 还是这个地方
I don’t know anything about you.
我一点都不了解
I don’t know anything about this place.
你了解的
Yes, you do.
拉撒路
爸爸
Dad!
你好 库珀
Hello, Cooper.
布兰德教授
Professor Brand.
告诉我你是怎么找到这里的
Explain to me how you found this facility.
这只是个意外罢了
Kind of an accident.
我们四处搜刮 误打误撞发现了这
We sort of stumbled upon it. We were on a salvage run…
这里是全世界最机密的地方
You’re sitting in the best-kept secret in the world.
没有人能误打误撞找到这里
Nobody stumbles in here.
也别想随随便便离开
Nobody stumbles out.
库珀 拜托
Cooper, please.
请你配合一下
Cooperate with these people.
听着
Look.
三言两语很难解释清楚
It’s kind of hard to explain.
我们那边出现了异常 然后坐标就出现了
We learned these coordinates from an anomaly.
什么异常
What sort of anomaly?
我不知道算不算超自然现象
I hesitate to term it supernatural,
可确实没办法用科学解释清楚
but it definitely wasn’t scientific.
请你说得具体一些 库珀先生
You’re going to have to be specific, Mr. Cooper. Right now.
是引力
It was gravity.
什么样的引力异常 在哪里发生的
Um, what sort of gravitational anomaly? Where was this?
我很高兴你对引力感兴趣 可是
Now, I’m real happy that you’re excited about gravity, but…
在我没有得到保证之前
but you’re not getting
我是什么都不会说的
any answers from us until I get assurances.
-保证 -是的
– Assurances? – Yeah.
比如说 放我们离开这里
Like, that we’re getting out of here.
我可不是说把我们塞进后备箱里
And I don’t mean in the trunk of some car.
你不知道我们是什么人吗 库珀
Don’t you know who we are, Coop?
我不知道 教授
No, professor, I don’t.
你认识我父亲 布兰德教授
You know my father, Professor Brand.
我们是国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局的人
We’re NASA.
-航♥空♥航♥天♥局 -没错
– NASA? – NASA.
就是你以前工作的航♥空♥航♥天♥局
The same NASA you flew for.
我听说你们关闭了 先生
I heard they shut you down, sir…
因为你们拒绝向饥饿的难民
for refusing to drop bombs from the stratosphere…
投放炸♥弹♥
onto starving people.
等他们意识到杀戮没法解决根本问题时
When they realized that killing other people was not a long-term solution,
我们就回来了
then they needed us back.
-秘密地 -为什么要秘密
– In secret. – Why secret?
因为公众不会允许
Because public opinion
我们把钱花在太空探索上的
wouldn’t allow spending on space exploration.
最起码要先解决温饱问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!