建好了最好就不要移♥动♥了
Once those modules have landed, you don’t want to move them.
我可以带你去探测地点 但我觉得
I can take you to the probe sites, but I don’t think…
天气不会一直这样 我们应该等等
these conditions will hold. I think we should wait.
凯斯正要回去搬剩下的蒸馏设备
CASE is headed down with the rest of the distillery equipment.
我想在夜晚来临之前确定好
I’d really like to secure those sites by nightfall.
反正暴风说走就走
Well, these squalls do usually blow over.
好吧
Okay, then.
-你需要一个远程通讯器 -带好了
– You’ll need a long-range transmitter. – Got it.
-充好电了吗 -好了
– Are you charged? – Yeah.
跟着我
Follow me.
塔斯 72小时后见
TARS, 72 hours, yeah?
收到 库珀
Roger that, Cooper.
布兰德告诉过我你想回去的原因
Brand told me why you feel you have to go back.
但我不得不说
But I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least mention…
像我们这样的任务
that a mission such as
工程师肯定越多越好
ours could certainly use an extra engineer.
你最好慢点 小子 凯斯 请记住安全第一
You better slow down, turbo. Safety first, CASE, remember.
安全第一 库珀
Safety first, Cooper.
我得告诉你 曼恩博士 很荣幸能参加这个任务
I have to tell you, Dr. Mann, I’m honored to be a part of this.
可一旦我们建好营地
But once we set up base camp
安置好各个营地 我的任务就完成了
and secure those modules, my work’s done here.
我要回家
I’m going home.
你有牵挂 即便是没有家人
You have attachments. But even without a family…
我能向你保证
I can promise you that
渴望摆脱孤独的力量是强大的
that yearning to be with other people is powerful.
这种情感
That emotion is at the foundation…
便是人性的根本 不要轻视
of what makes us human. It’s not to be taken lightly.
-你这样咳嗽多久了 -有一段时间了
– How long have you had that cough? – A while.
妈妈允许我在这里玩
Mom lets me play in here.
我没碰过你的东西
I don’t touch your stuff.
慢点跳
Just take this gently.
你知道我们为什么
You know why we couldn’t just send machines
不派机器来执行任务吗
on these missions, don’t you Cooper?
机器不会随机应变
A machine doesn’t improvise
因为没法给他们对死亡的恐惧
well because you can’t program a fear of death.
我们的求生本能是我们最伟大的
Our survival instinct is our single greatest…
灵感来源 比如说你
source of inspiration. Take you, for example.
一位父亲
A father…
将求生欲延续到了孩子身上
with a survival instinct that extends to your kids.
你知道研究表明在你死前
What does research tell us
脑海中最后浮现的画面是什么吗
is the last thing you’re going to see before you die?
是你的孩子们 他们的脸
Your children. Their faces.
在生死关头 你的头脑会奋力挣扎
At the moment of death, your mind’s gonna push…
想再活一秒
a little bit harder to survive.
为了他们
For them.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
你好 你是库珀吧
Uh, hey. I bet you’re Coop.
请坐在这里
Why don’t you have a seat here for me?
情况很糟糕 他们不能待在这里
It’s bad. They cannot stay here.
-好吗 -好的
– Okay? – Yeah.
塔斯 你怎么还没好
TARS, what’s taking so long?
教授 我没法启动他
Professor, I am having trouble completing the boot up.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
有趣的是
It’s funny.
我离开地球时
When I left Earth…
还以为我做好了赴死的准备
I thought I was prepared to die.
但事实是
The truth is…
我从没真正考虑过
I never really considered
我的星球不适宜人居住
the possibility that my planet wasn’t the one.
这里的一切我们都没有想到
Nothing worked out the way it was supposed to.
我们走
Let’s go.
好了 伙计 深呼吸一下
All right, buddy, give me a big deep breath.
怎么回事
What is this?
-你要干什么 -对不起
– What are you doing? – I’m sorry!
我不能让你把飞船开走
I can’t let you leave with that ship.
一旦他们发现这星球并不理想
We’re gonna need it to complete the mission…
我还要用这飞船去完成任务
once the others realize what this place isn’t.
这里不能生存 对不起
We cannot survive here. I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry!
-他们不能留在这里 -你们得马上走
– They can’t stay here anymore. – You have to leave right now.
我就直说吧
Let me make something abundantly clear.
你有责任
You have a responsibility…
天啊
Oh! Jesus!
库珀 拿上她的东西 让她走
Coop, get her stuff. She’s going home.
爸爸可不会把你养得这么蠢 汤姆
Dad didn’t raise you to be this dumb, Tom!
养我的不是爸爸 是外公
Dad didn’t raise me, Grandpa did.
跟妈妈和杰西埋在一起了
And he’s buried out back with Mom and Jesse.
所有数据都是伪造的吗
You faked all the data?

Yeah.
根本没有表层
There’s no surface?
没有
No.
我在努力尽职 库珀
I tried to do my duty, Cooper…
但是我一到这
but I knew the day that
就知道这地方什么都没有
I arrived here that this place had nothing.
我忍♥了很多年
And I resisted the temptation for years…
但是我知道
but I knew that…
只要我按下按钮
if I just pressed that button, then…
就会有人来救我
somebody would come and save me.
你♥他♥妈♥的懦夫
You fucking coward.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
Yes.
如果你不走
Listen, if you’re not going to go,
就让你的家人走 给他们条活路
let your family go. Just save your family.
然后跟你一起住到地下吗
And we go live underground with you?
祈祷爸爸来救我们吗
Pray that Daddy comes to save us?
他不会回来了 他就没打算回来
Dad’s not coming back. He never was coming back.
得靠我了
It’s up to me.
你要拯救所有人吗
You’re gonna save everybody?
因为爸爸没能做到
Because Dad couldn’t do it.
爸爸根本就没努力过
Dad didn’t even try!
他直接抛弃了我们
Dad just abandoned us!
留我们在这等死
He left us here to die.
我们不会跟你走
Nobody’s going with you.
你还想再失去一个孩子吗
You gonna wait for your next kid to die?

Get out.
别再回来了
And don’t come back.
东西你留着吧
You can keep my stuff.
停下
Stop it!
不 不
No. No!
曼恩博士 你有一半的几率害死你自己
Dr. Mann, there’s a 50-50 chance you’re gonna kill yourself!
一半已经很不错了
Those are the best odds I’ve had in years.
别怪我 库珀
Don’t judge me, Cooper.
你从来没经受过我这样的考验
You were never tested like I was.
几乎没人经受过
Few men have been.
你已经尽力了 墨芙
You tried your best, Murph.
你感受到了吗
You’re feeling it, aren’t you?
生存的本能
The survival instinct.
这种本能驱使着我 驱使着所有人
That’s what drove me. It’s what drives all of us.
这本能会拯救我们
And it’s what’s gonna save us.
因为我想拯救所有人 为了你 库珀
Because I want to save all of us. For you, Cooper.
对不起 我没办法眼睁睁看着你死
I’m sorry, I can’t watch you go through this.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我以为我可以 但我做不到
I thought I could, but I can’t.
我在这 在这陪着你
I’m here. I’m here for you.
听着我的声音 库珀
Just listen to my voice, Cooper.
我就在这
I’m right here.
你并不孤单
You’re not alone.
看到你的孩子了吗
Do you see your children?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!