推进器制动
Retro thrusters!
主引擎启动
Main engines on.
离开轨道 走吧 宝贝
Pushing out of orbit. Come on, baby.
关闭主引擎
Killing main engines!
已经脱离轨道
Okay, we’re out of orbit.
好 下次准备玩什么
Okay. Anything for our next trick?
得玩点厉害的了
It’ll have to be good.
即将进入黑洞的引力场
We’re heading into Gargantua’s pull.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
-凯斯 你来操纵 -收到
– CASE, take the stick. – Roger that.
库珀 我们正滑向黑洞
Cooper, we’re slipping towards Gargantua.
是否启动主引擎
Shall I use main engines?
不要
No.
先靠引力滑行 走多远是多远
We got to let her slide as far as we can.
情况怎么样
Give it to me.
有好消息 也有坏消息 库珀
There’s good news, there’s bad news. Cooper.
别卖♥♥关子了 塔斯 直接说吧
Yeah, I’ve heard that one, TARS. Give it to me straight.
备用发电机已启用
The backup generator kicked in,
系统稳定 状态良好
so the system’s stable. They’re all good.
很好
Good.
导航系统已彻底损坏
Okay. The navigational hub has been completely destroyed.
补给不够回地球的
We don’t have enough life support to make it back to Earth…
但应该能撑到埃德蒙的星球
but we can scratch our way to Edmunds’ planet.
燃料够吗
What about fuel?
不够 但是我有个计划
Not enough. But I have a plan.
让黑洞把我们吸到她的边缘
We let Gargantua pull us down close to her horizon.
然后利用引力弹弓
Then a powered slingshot around,
把我们推向埃德蒙的星球
launching us towards Edmunds’ planet.
-手动操作吗 -我来就是为了这个
– Manually? – That’s what I’m here for.
我想法驶入临界轨道
I’m gonna take us just inside the critical orbit.
-那变慢的时间呢 -这个时候
– What about time slippage? – Neither of us has time to worry…
已经没时间考虑相对论了 布兰德博士
about relativity right now, Dr. Brand.
抱歉 库珀
I’m sorry, Cooper.
我们利用黑洞获得足够的速度后
Once we’ve gathered enough speed around Gargantua…
就用登陆舱一号♥
we use Lander 1…
和游骑兵二号♥作为火箭推进器
and Ranger 2 as rocket boosters to…
把我们推出黑洞的引力范围
push us out of the black hole’s gravity.
登陆舱的通讯系统坏了
The Lander’s linkages have been destroyed…
所以只能手动控制
so we’ll have to control manually.
一旦登陆舱一号♥燃料耗尽 塔斯就启动分离
Once Lander 1 is spent, TARS will detach…
并被吸入进黑洞里
And get sucked into that black hole.
为什么塔斯要分离
Why does TARS have to detach?
只有分离一部分 才能逃离黑洞引力
We have to shed the weight to escape the gravity.
牛顿第三定律
Newton’s third law.
人类想出来的 想要达到目的
The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere…
必须有所放弃
is to leave something behind.
库珀 不能要求塔斯为我们这么做
Cooper, you can’t ask TARS to do this for us.
他是个机器人 我们不用要求什么
He’s a robot. So you don’t have to ask him to do anything.
库珀 你个混♥蛋♥
Cooper, you asshole!
抱歉 我有点听不清
Sorry, you broke up a little bit there.
布兰德博士 这是我们的使命
It’s what we intended, Dr. Brand.
是我们拯救人类的唯一机会了
It’s our only chance to save people on Earth.
如果我能找到办法
If I can find a way to transmit
把黑洞里发现的量子数据传送出去
the quantum data I’ll find in there…
他们或许还有机会
they might still make it.
但愿那时还有人还活着
Let’s just hope there’s still someone there to save.
已达最大速率
Maximum velocity achieved.
准备启动分离推进器
Prepare to fire escape thrusters.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
好了
Ready.
主引擎启动 倒数三
Main engine ignition in three…

two…
一 启动
one. Mark.
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby.
登陆舱一号♥引擎 等我信♥号♥♥
Lander 1 engines, on my mark.

Three…

two…
一 启动
one. Mark.
游骑兵二号♥引擎 等我信♥号♥♥
Ranger 2 engines, on my mark.
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
-启动 -点火
– Mark. – Fire!
就这点操作 花了我们51年
This little maneuver’s gonna cost us 51 years!
都要120岁了 你气色还这么好
You don’t sound so bad for pushing 120!
登陆舱一号♥ 准备分离 等我信♥号♥♥
Lander 1, prepare to detach on my mark.
三 二
Three, two…
一 分离
one. Mark.
分离
Detach!
再见 塔斯
Goodbye, TARS.
再见 布兰德博士
Goodbye, Dr. Brand.
-那边见 库珀 -再见 小滑头
– See you on the other side, Coop. – See you there, Slick!
好了 凯斯
Okay, CASE.
-刚飞得不错 -是你教得好
– Nice reckless flying! – Learned from the master.
-游骑兵二号♥ 准备脱离 -什么
– Ranger 2, prepare to detach. – What?
-不 不 库珀 你这是在干什么 -三
– No! No! Cooper! What are you doing? – Three…
-牛顿第三定律 必须有所放弃 -二
– Newton’s third law. You got to leave something behind. – Two…
-你跟我说资源够我们两个人用的 -一
– You told me we had enough resources for both of us. – One…
说好的 阿米莉亚
We agreed, Amelia…
90%诚实度
90 percent.

Don’t.
分离
Detach.
我现在在俯冲
Okay, I am nosing down.
接近黑洞边界
Approaching the event horizon.
左舷已进入
Portside, dipping down beneath it…
准备穿过黑洞
to go through it.
朝黑暗挺进
Heading towards blackness.
我可以看到黑洞
I have a visual of the event.
一片漆黑
It’s all black.
塔斯 你能收到吗
TARS, do you read me?
周围一片漆黑
It’s all blackness.
塔斯 能收到吗 结束
TARS! Do you read me? Over.
好吧
Okay.
屏幕
Screens
收到干扰
getting interference.
手动控制失灵 我看到很多闪光
Losing control of the stick. I got flashes.
一阵光一阵黑 闪烁不停
Flashes of lightness and blackness.
引力对船体扰动越来越大
The turbulence in the gravity is increasing.
电脑也出现故障
The computers are going down.
引力牵引 控制杆失灵
Gravitational pull. I’m losing control of the stick.
墨芙 墨芙 走啦
Murph? Murph, come on!
弹出 弹出
Eject. Eject.
弹出
Eject.
弹出
Eject.
弹出
Eject.
弹出
Eject.
墨芙
Murph.
墨芙 墨芙 墨芙
Murph! Murph! Murph!
墨芙
Murph!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
墨芙
Murph!
墨芙
Murph!
不 不
No! No!
你要走就走吧
If you’re leaving, just go.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
不 别走 别走 你这个蠢货
No, don’t go. Don’t go, you idiot.
别走啊
Don’t go!
摩尔斯电码
Morse. Morse.
摩尔斯电码
Morse.
点 点
Dot. Dot.
S
S.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!