这是墨芙吗
Is that Murph?
她…她长大了
She’s… She’s grown.
布兰德 你知道吗
Brand, did you know?
他告诉过你 对吗
He told you, right?
你一直都知道
You knew.
这一切都是骗局
This was all a sham.
你把我们抛在这里
You left us here.
等着窒息
To suffocate.
等着饥饿
To starve.
我父亲也知道这一切吗
Did my father know too?
爸爸
Dad?
我只是想知道
I just want to know…
你是不是把我抛在这里等死
if you left me here to die.
我必须知道
I just have to know.
库珀 我…
Cooper, my…
我父亲的一生
My father dedicated…
都献给了A方案
his whole life to Plan A.
我不知道她在讲什么
I have no idea what she’s talking about.
我知道
I do.
他从没想过要把人们送出地球
He never even hoped to get the people off the Earth?
没有
No.
但他40年来一直在解的那个引力方程
But he’s been trying to solve the gravity equation for 40 years.
阿米莉亚 你父亲在我离开之前就解出了方程
Amelia, your father solved his equation before I even left.
那他为什么不用它
Then why wouldn’t he use it?
那个方程无法调和相对论与量子力学
The equation couldn’t reconcile relativity with quantum mechanics.
还需要更多
You need more.
更多 更多什么
More? More what?
更多数据 需要看到黑洞内部
More data. You need to see into a black hole.
我们的宇宙里 奇点没法单独存在
The laws of nature prohibit a naked singularity.
罗姆利 这是真的吗
Romilly, is that true?
如果说黑洞是一个牡蛎
If a black hole is an oyster,
奇点就是里面的珍珠
then the singularity’s the pearl inside.
黑洞的引力极其强 奇点会永远隐藏在黑暗里
The gravity’s so strong, it’s always hidden in darkness…
在视界之外
behind the horizon.
所以我们叫它黑洞
That’s why we call it a black hole.
好的 但如果我们能看到视界之内…
Okay, but if we see beyond the horizon…
我们看不到 库珀
We can’t, Coop.
有些事情我们是不该知道的
There are some things that aren’t meant to be known.
你父亲不得不找出另一条可以拯救人类的途径
Your father had to find another way to save the human race from extinction.
B方案 殖民计划
Plan B. A colony.
为什么不告诉人们
Why not tell people?
为什么修建那么多发射场
Why keep building those stations?
他知道要人们联起手来
He knew how hard it would be…
拯救全人类 而非他们自己
to get people to work together
或是他们的孩子
to save the species instead of themselves.
有多么困难
Or their children.
一派胡言
Bullshit.
如果不是相信能救他们 你也不会到这来
You never would’ve come unless you believed you would save them.
人类进化还没法超越这个简单的障碍
Evolution has yet to transcend that simple barrier.
我们能够深切地 无私地
We can care deeply, selflessly about…
关心自己身边的人
those we know,
可换成陌生人 我们却做不到
but that empathy rarely extends beyond our line of sight.
但这个谎言
But the lie.
这个滔天谎言
That monstrous lie?
不可饶恕
Unforgivable.
他知道这一点
And he knew that.
为了拯救人类
He was prepared to destroy
他已经准备好牺牲自己的人性
his own humanity in order to save the species.
-他做出了巨大的牺牲 -不
– He made an incredible sacrifice. – No.
地球上即将死去的人们
An incredible sacrifice is being made
才做出了巨大的牺牲
by the people on Earth who are gonna die!
就因为他的傲慢
Because in his arrogance…
他就放弃了他们的希望
he declared their case hopeless.
对不起 库珀
I’m sorry, Cooper…
地球已经没希望了
their case is hopeless.
不 不会
No. No.
我们才是未来
We are the future.
库珀 我能做些什么
Cooper, what can I do?
让我回家
Let me go home.
你确定吗
You’re absolutely positive?
他的解法是正确的 好多年前就解出来了
His solution was correct. He’d had it for years.
-但却毫无价值 -只是答案的一半
– It’s worthless? – It’s half the answer.
好的 你要怎样找到另一半
Okay, how do you find the other half?
宇宙的黑洞里
Out there? A black hole.
-但在地球上 -怎么了
– But stuck down here on Earth? – Yeah?
应该是找不到的
I’m not sure you can.
天呐 他们都在举家搬离这里
God, they just pack up and leave.
换个地方能有什么
What are they hoping to find?
生存
Survival.
见鬼
Damn it.
墨芙 难道…难道人们无权知道这一切吗
Murph, don’t…? Don’t people have a right to know?
恐慌没有用 我们只能和往常一样 继续工作
Panic won’t help. We just have to keep working, same as ever.
布兰德教授不是一直 在操控我们这么做吗
But isn’t that exactly what Professor Brand was manipulating us to do?
布兰德放弃了我们 但我还在想办法解方程
Brand gave up on us. I’m still trying to solve this.
那么
So…
你有什么想法吗
do you have an idea?
有种感觉
A feeling.
我告诉过你幽灵的故事
I told you about my ghost.
我爸爸以为我管它叫幽灵
My dad thought I called it a ghost…
是因为我怕它
because I was scared of it.
但我从没有怕过它
But I was never scared of it.
我管它叫幽灵 是因为…
I called it a ghost because it felt…
它就像是一个人
It felt like a person.
想告诉我什么事
It was trying to tell me something.
如果地球上能找到答案 一定就在那
If there’s an answer here on Earth, it’s back there…
就在那个房♥间里
somehow, in that room.
所以我必须要找到它
So I have to find it.
我们快没时间了
We’re running out of time.
备用氧气过滤器呢
What about auxiliary oxygen scrubbers?
不 把它们留下 反正我会休眠
No, they can stay. I’ll be sleeping anyway.
-库珀 -怎么了
– Hey, Coop? – Yeah?
在你回程途中 我有个小建议
I have a suggestion for your return journey.
-是什么 -再去一次黑洞试试
– Yeah, what’s that? – Have one last crack at the black hole.
我要回家 罗姆
I’m going home, Rom.
我知道 这要不了很久
Yeah, I know. This isn’t going to cost you any time.
地球上的人们还有这一线希望
There’s a chance for the people on Earth.
-说说看 -这是一个古老的旋转黑洞
– Talk to me. – Gargantua’s an older spinning black hole.
-我们叫它温柔的奇点 -温柔
– It’s what we call a gentle singularity. – Gentle?
它们一点也不温柔 但它的潮汐力特别快
They’re hardly gentle. But the tidal gravity is so quick that…
如果放个探测器 穿过去的速度足够快 也许不会有事
something crossing the horizon fast might survive. A probe, say.
那穿过去会发生什么
What happens after it crosses?
视界之外是完全未知的
After the horizon is a complete mystery.
所以我的意思是探测器或许有可能
So, what’s to say there isn’t some way that the probe…
看到奇点并传递量子数据
can glimpse the singularity and relay the quantum data?
要是各个频段发射信息的设备他都有
If he’s equipped to transmit every form of energy that can pulse.
探测器怎么变成了”他” 教授
Just when did this probe become a “He,” Professor?
很明显 塔斯是最合适的人选
TARS is the obvious candidate.
我已经告诉过他要寻找什么了
I’ve already told him what to look for.
我需要基普身上旧的光发射器 库珀
I’d need the old optical transmitter off KIPP, Cooper.
你愿意为我们做这些事情吗
You’d do this for us?
先别急着哭鼻子
Before you get all teary,
请记得作为机器人 我必须服从你的命令
remember that as a robot I have to do anything you say.
指示灯怎么没亮
Your cue light’s broken.
我没有开玩笑
I’m not joking.
我想让塔斯从基普身上拆几个零件换上
I’ll need TARS to remove and adapt some components from KIPP.
我不想损害他的存档信息
I don’t want to disturb his archival functions.
我去监督他
I’ll supervise.
好的
All right.
曼恩博士 我们需要找到三个安全地点
Dr. Mann, we need to find three secure sites.
一个建布兰德的实验室 另两个建栖息地
One for Brand’s lab, two for habitat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!