T
T.
A
A.

Dash!
划 划
Dash! Dash!
墨芙
Murph!
墨芙 没时间了 快走
Murph, we don’t have time for this! Come on!
Y
Y.
留下
“Stay!”
加油 加油 墨芙 加油
Come on. Come on, Murph. Come on!
这是什么意思 什么意思 墨芙
What’s it say? What’s it say, Murph?
什么意思
What’s it say?
留下
“Stay.”
告诉他 墨芙
Tell him, Murph.
让他留下
Make him stay.
让他留下 墨芙
Make him stay, Murph.
让他留下来 墨芙
Make him stay, Murph.
别让我走 墨芙
Don’t let me leave, Murph!
别让我走 墨芙
Don’t let me leave, Murph!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
是你
It was you.
你就是我的幽灵
You were my ghost.
库珀 库珀 收到请回话
Cooper. Cooper. Come in, Cooper.
-塔斯 -收到
– TARS? – Roger that.
-你还活着 -我在他们这个
– You survived. – Somewhere…
五维空间的某处
in their fifth dimension.
他们救了我们
They saved us.
是吗 你说的”他们”是谁
Yeah? Who the hell is “They”?
他们为什么要救我们
And just why would they want to help us?
我不知道
I don’t know,
但他们在自己的五维世界里
but they constructed this three-dimensional space
建造了这个三维空间
inside their five-dimensional
应该就是想告诉你为什么
reality to allow you to understand it.
可惜我没懂
Yeah, that ain’t working.
你懂了
Yes, it is.
你已经看到
You’ve seen that time is
在这里时间只是物理维度
represented here as a physical dimension.
你也知道了
You have worked out that
可以跨越时空施加作用力
you can exert a force across space-time.
通过引力传递信息
Gravity to send a message.
没错
Affirmative.
引力
Gravity
可以跨越维度 包括时间
can cross the dimensions, including time.
没错
Apparently.
你收集到量子论的数据了吗
Do you have the quantum data?
收集到了
Roger. I have it.
我在尝试通过各个频率发送
I am transmitting it on all wavelengths,
但都发不出去 库珀
but nothing is getting out, Cooper.
交给我 我来发
I can do this. I can do this.
要把这么复杂的数据发给一个孩子吗
But such complicated data to a child?
她不是普通的孩子
Not just any child.
还有什么
What else?
继续啊 爸爸
Oh, come on, Dad.
墨芙 火灭了 快走
Murph, the fire’s out! Come on!
就算你能在这把数据发给她
Even if you communicate it here,
她也要过许多年才能理解
she won’t understand its significance for years.
我明白 塔斯
I get that, TARS.
但我们必须得想办法
But we’ve got to figure something out
不然地球上的人都得死 快想
or the people on Earth are gonna die. Think!
库珀
Cooper,
他们把我们带到这里 不是为了改变过去
they didn’t bring us here to change the past.
再说一遍
Say that again.
他们把我们带到这里 不是为了改变过去
They didn’t bring us here to change the past.
不 根本不是他们带我们来的
No, they didn’t bring us here at all.
而是我们自己
We brought ourselves.
塔斯 把航♥天♥局的坐标用二进制发给我
TARS, give me the coordinates for NASA in binary.
二进制 收到 数据传送中
In binary. Roger. Feeding data.
“那不是幽灵”
“It’s not a ghost.”
“是引力”
“It’s gravity.”
你还不明白吗 塔斯
Don’t you get it yet, TARS?
是我把自己引到这里来的
I brought myself here!
我们到这里
We’re here to communicate
是跟三维世界交流的
with the three-dimensional world.
我们是两个世界间的桥梁
We’re the bridge!
我以为他们选择了我
I thought they chose me.
但他们选的并不是我 而是她
But they didn’t choose me, they chose her.
目的何在呢 库珀
For what, Cooper?
为了拯救世界
To save the world.
这里全都是她的卧室
All of this is one little girl’s bedroom.
每个时刻都在
Every moment.
有无限个空间
It’s infinitely complex.
他们可以操纵无穷的时间和空间
They have access to infinite time and space,
都放在这 不受任何规则束缚
but they’re not bound by anything!
他们无法找到定位具体的时空
They can’t find a specific place in time.
他们没法交流
They can’t communicate.
所以我才会在这 我要想个办法告诉墨芙
That’s why I’m here. I’m gonna find a way to tell Murph
就像我找到这里一样
just like I found this moment.
-怎么才能做到呢 库珀 -通过爱 塔斯
– How, Cooper? – Love, TARS, love.
布兰德说过 我和墨芙之间的联♥系♥
It’s just like Brand said. My connection with Murph,
是可以量化的 这就是关键
it is quantifiable. It’s the key!
我们来这里要干什么
What are we here to do?
想法把信息传给她
Find how to tell her.
那块手表
The watch.
那块手表
The watch.
没错
That’s it.
我们用秒针的抖动传递信息
We code the data into the movement of the second hand.
塔斯 把数据转成摩尔斯电码 然后发给我
TARS, translate the data into Morse and feed it to me.
正在转换
Translating data to Morse.
库珀 要是她不回来拿表呢
Cooper, what if she never came back for it?
她会的 她会的
She will. She will.
墨芙 我看到他的车了
Murph, I can see his car!
他马上就到了 墨芙
He’s coming, Murph!
知道了 我现在下来
Okay. I’m coming down.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为那是我给她的
Because I gave it to her.
收到 摩斯密♥码♥是点点划点
Roger. Morse is dot-dot-dash-dot.
点 点
Dot-dot
划 点
dash-dot.
点 划 点 点
Dot-dash-dot-dot.
点 划 点 点
Dot-dash-dot-dot.
划 划 划
Dash-dash-dash.
划 划 划
Dash, dash, dash.
他回来了
He came back!
原来一直是他 我之前不知道 是他
It was him all the time! I didn’t know. It was him!
爸爸会救我们的
Dad’s gonna save us.
我明白了
Eureka!
这是传统
It’s traditional.
我明白了
Eureka!
成功了吗
Did it work?
我想应该成功了
I think it might have.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为那些生物在关闭这里
Because the bulk beings are closing the tesseract.
你还不明白吗 塔斯
Don’t you get it yet, TARS?
他们不是”生物”
They’re not “beings.”
就是我们
They’re us.
我为墨芙做的事 也就是他们对我做的
What I’ve been doing for Murph, they’re doing for me.
对全人类做的
For all of us.
库珀 人类是无法建立这里的
Cooper, people couldn’t build this.
是 现在是不行
No. No, not yet.
但是未来会的
But one day.
不是你和我 而是人类
Not you and me. But people.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!