He wanted me to bring it for your brother.
他给你们发了消息
He sent you a message.
她爸走的事她还没想开呢
She’s pretty upset with him for leaving.
你们可以录些视频
If you record any messages,
我可以传给库珀
I can get them to transmit it to Cooper.
墨芙是个聪明的孩子
Murph is a bright spark.
也许我应该试着培养她
Maybe I should fan the flame.
老师们已经教不了她了
She’s already making fools of her teachers.
要不去你那试试也行
So maybe she should come and make a fool out of you.
-他们现在在哪儿 -在去火星的路上
– So where are they? – Heading for Mars.
下次收到库珀的消息时
The next time you hear from Cooper,
他们应该接近土星了
they’ll be coming up on Saturn.
学校的事嘛…
As far as school goes…
他们想让我
the administration wants
重修植物病理学 那门破课
me to repeat Plant Pathology. Which sucks.
但他们说我可以提前一年上高级农业的课
But they said I could start Advanced Agriculture a year early.
好了 就录到这吧 爸 你在上边多保重
All right, I got to go, Dad. Hope you’re safe up there.
抱歉 库珀
Um, sorry, Coop.
我叫墨芙来说句话 不过她和她爸一样倔
I asked Murph to say hi, but she’s as stubborn as her old man.
下次我再试试
I’ll try again next time.
你还好吗 罗姆
You all right, Rom?
这个真的让我害怕了 库珀
This gets to me, Cooper.
这个 这个
This. This.
几毫米厚的铝板 就这么点东西
Millimeters of aluminum, that’s it, and then nothing…
外面无边无际的宇宙一瞬间就能杀了我们
out there for millions of miles won’t kill us in seconds.
你知道有些最优秀的
You know that some of the finest…
单人赛艇运动员根本不会游泳吗
solo yachtsmen in the world don’t know how to swim?
他们不会游泳
They don’t know how.
如果他们掉下去了 他们就完了
And if they go overboard, psst, they’re done.
我们是探险家 罗姆
We’re explorers, Rom.
这就是我们的船
This is our boat.
给你
Here.
这是中继探测器拍摄的吗
This is from the, uh, relay probe?
它围绕着虫洞运行
It was in orbit around the wormhole.
这是虫洞 每绕一圈
This is the wormhole, and every time we’d come around…
我们都会收到
we would receive images
那边的星系发来的信♥号♥♥
from the other side of the foreign galaxy.
就像转动潜望镜四处观望一样
Oh, yeah. Like swinging a periscope around.
没错
Exactly.
那我们很清楚
So we got a pretty good idea
那边都有什么 是吧
what we’re gonna find on the other side, huh?
非常清楚
Navigationally.
各位 大约三小时后接近虫洞
Guys? We’ll be approaching the wormhole in about three hours.
库珀
Hey, Coop?
我们能停止旋转吗
Can we stop the spinning?
为什么
Why?
因为我们靠得够近 能看清了
Because we’re close enough to see it now?
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
在那里 那就是虫洞
There, that’s it! That’s the wormhole!
别喷出来 罗姆
Say it, don’t spray it, Rom.
是个球体
It’s a sphere.
当然是 你以为呢
Of course it is. What, you…?
你以为虫洞只是个洞吗
You thought it would just be a hole?
不 只是我看过的所有图片都
No, it’s just that all the illustrations I’ve ever seen, they…
图片只是讲解原理的
In the illustrations, they’re trying to show you how it works.
假如你想从这里走到那里
So they say you want to go from here to there.
-但距离太远 是吧 -嗯
– But it’s too far, right? – Mm-hm.
虫洞可以把空间扭曲成这样
So a wormhole bends space like this,
你就可以在更高的维度上
so you can take a shortcut through…
走捷径
a higher dimension.

Okay, so…
为了展示这点 他们把
to show that, they’ve turned
三维空间变成二维空间
three-dimensional space into two dimensions…
于是虫洞变成了二维的圆圈
which turns a wormhole into two dimensions, a circle.
那三维空间中的圆圈是什么
What’s a circle in three dimensions?
-球体 -没错
– A sphere. – Exactly.
球形的洞
A spherical hole.
但是谁把它放在那儿的 谁的功劳
But who put it there? Who do we have to thank?
除非咱们健健康康地回家
I’m not thanking anybody
否则我谁也不谢 罗姆
until we get out of here in one piece, Rom.
有什么窍门吗 道伊尔
Any trick to this, Doyle?
没人知道
No one knows.
他们都过去了 是吧
The others made it, right?
至少有几个过去了
At least some of them.
各位准备好离开太阳系了吗
Everybody ready to say goodbye to our solar system?
是离开银河系
To our galaxy.
走着
Here we go.
控制器不起作用 这是虫洞的实体部分
The controls won’t work here. We’re passing through the bulk.
这里的空间不止三维
It’s space beyond our three dimensions.
你只能记录和观察
All you can do is record and observe.
那是什么
What is that?
我想是他们
I think it’s them.
扭曲的时空
Distorting space-time.
别 别
Don’t! Don’t!
怎么回事
What was that?
第一次握手
The first handshake.
我们
We’re…
我们来了
We’re here.
之前丢失的数据回来了
So the lost communications came through.
-怎么做到的 -这边的中继卫星存储了信息
– How? – The relay on this side cached them.
好几年的基本数据 没什么价值
So years of basic data. No real surprises.
米勒的星球一直保持着联♥系♥
Miller’s site has kept pinging thumbs up,
曼恩的也是
as has Dr. Mann’s.
埃德蒙的三年前中断了
Edmunds’ went down three years ago.
信♥号♥♥发射器故障吗
Transmitter failure?
也许吧 他的通讯是突然中断的
Maybe. He was sending the thumbs up right until it went dark.
米勒的情况还不错吗
But Miller’s still looks good though, right?
因为她离得最近
Because she’s coming up fast.
有个问题
With one complication.
这些星球离黑洞的距离比我们预计的近
The planet is much closer to Gargantua than we thought.
-黑洞 -就是这里的那个黑洞
– Gargantua? – It’s what we’re calling the black hole.
米勒和曼恩博士的星球都绕着它转
Miller’s and Dr. Mann’s planets both orbit it.
米勒的星球在临界位置吗
And Miller’s is on the horizon?
近一点就会掉进去
As a basketball around a hoop.
离得太近 着陆有危险
Landing there takes us dangerously close.
那么大的黑洞会有强大的引力
And a black hole that big has a huge gravitational pull.
我可以绕着那颗中子星减一下速
Look, I could swing around that neutron star to decelerate.
不是速度 是时间
No, it’s not that. It’s time.
那星球受的引力非常大
The gravity on that planet will
时间会过得非常慢
slow our clock compared to Earth’s drastically.
有多慢
How bad?
那上面一个小时 相当于
Every hour we spend on that planet will be…
地球上七年
seven years back on Earth.
天哪
Jesus.
这就是相对论
Well, that’s relativity, folks.
不能不考虑好就着陆…
Well, we can’t just drop down there without…
库珀 我们有任务
Cooper, we have a mission.
是啊 道伊尔 我们任务里的A方案
Yeah, Doyle, we have a mission, and our mission Plan A is…
是给地球上现在居住的人
to find a planet that can
找一颗宜居的星球
habitate the people that are living on Earth now.
你不能只想着你家人
You can’t just think about your family.
得看到大局
Now you have to think bigger.
我想的不只是我的家庭 还有成千上万个家庭
I am thinking about my family and millions of other families, okay?
要是等A方案可行了
Plan A does not work
地球上的人都死了 那还有什么意义
if the people on Earth are dead by the time we pull it off.
是没意义
No. It doesn’t.
所以还有B方案
That’s why there’s a Plan B.
库珀说的对
Okay. Cooper’s right.
时间也是资源
We need to think of time as a resource,
像氧气和食物一样 去探索就会消耗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!