like oxygen and food. Going down will cost us.
好吧
All right, look.
曼恩博士传的数据挺可靠
Dr. Mann’s data is promising,
但过去要花几个月
but it will take months to get there.
埃德蒙那更远
And Edmunds’, it’s even further.
米勒传的数据不多
Miller hasn’t sent much,
但从传回来的数据看很不错 有水 有有机物
but what she has is very promising. It’s water, it’s organics…
-这两样可不好找 -可不是
– You don’t find that every day. – No, you don’t.
想想手里的资源 包括时间
And just think about the resources, including time…
算算来回一趟要消耗多少
that would be spent trying to get back here.
罗姆利
Romilly…
要离米勒的星球多远
How far off from Miller’s planet
时间才不受影响
do we have to be to stay out of the time shift?
在边缘外面就行
Just back from the cusp.
也就是这 米勒的星球轨道外圈
All right, which is here, just outside of Miller’s planet.
-对 -好了
– Right. – Okay.
黑洞在这 米勒的星球在这
Here’s Gargantua. Here’s Miller’s planet.
如果让飞船
Instead of taking the
绕着米勒的星球转
Endurance into orbit around Miller’s planet…
是省燃料 但是会浪费许多时间
which would conserve fuel, but we would lose a lot of time…
如果我们绕着黑洞转个大圈
what if we take a wider orbit around Gargantua,
跟米勒的星球同步旋转
parallel with Miller’s planet…
也避开了时空翘曲的地方
outside of this time shift, to here?
然后驾驶游骑兵号♥登陆 采集样本
Then we take the Ranger down, we get Miller, we get her samples.
带回来分♥析♥ 汇报 直线往返
We come back, we analyze, we debrief. We’re in, we’re out.
是浪费了点燃料 但省了好多时间
We lose a little fuel, but we save a whole lot of time.
-我看行 -不错
– That’ll work. – That’s good.
在星球上没时间瞎扯
There’s no time for monkey business or chit-chat down there.
所以塔斯你留下吧
So, TARS, you should definitely stay here.
凯斯跟我走 其他人都可以不去
CASE, you’re with me. Anyone else can stay.
如果你们要去几年
If we’re talking about a couple years,
我可以在这研究引力
I could use the time to research gravity.
布兰德教授肯定非常需要虫洞的观测数据
Observations from the wormhole, that’s gold to Professor Brand.
塔斯 给我算出条轨道
TARS, factor an orbit of Gargantua.
能最省燃料和动力
Conserve fuel, minimize thrusting,
但不要离米勒的星球太远
but make sure we stay in range of Miller’s planet.
-明白了吗 -我不会抛弃你的
– You got it? – I wouldn’t leave you behind…
布兰德博士
Dr. Brand.
-准备好了吗 凯斯 -好了
– You ready, CASE? – Yup.
-你话好少啊 -塔斯一个人说就够了
– You don’t say much, do you? – TARS talks plenty for both of us.
分离
Detach.
-罗姆利 看到这引力数据了吗 -真不敢相信
– Romilly, are you reading these forces? – It’s unbelievable.
黑暗的中心
A literal heart of darkness.
要是能看到里面坍落的星球
If we could just see the collapsed star inside…
那个时空奇点 就能解决引力问题了
the singularity, yeah, we’d solve gravity.
在外面探测不到吗
And we can’t get anything from it?
什么都出不来的
Nothing escapes that horizon.
包括光
Not even light.
答案就在里面 可惜看不见
The answer’s there, just no way to see it.
米勒的星球
There’s Miller’s planet.
再见 游骑兵号♥
Goodbye, Ranger.
进入大气层不该这么快的
This is fast for atmospheric entry.
-要启动推进器减速吗 -不要
– Should we use the thrusters to slow? – No.
利用空气阻力吧 省着点燃料
I’m gonna use the Ranger’s aerodynamics to save some fuel.
靠空气吗
Air brake?
不是赶时间下去吗
We want to get down fast, don’t we?
那也得活着下去
We want to get there in one piece.
-坐稳了 -布兰德 道伊尔 准备好
– Hang on. – Brand, Doyle, get ready.
-该减速了 -别给我乱动 凯斯
– We should ease! – Hands where I can see them, CASW
我唯一一次坠机
The only time I went down was
就是机器在不该减速的时候减速了
when a machine was easing at the wrong time.
-小心总归… -能要你命的
– A little caution… – Can get you killed,
跟鲁莽一样危险
like reckless driving.
-库珀 这太快了 -我能控制
– Cooper, it’s too damn fast! – I got this.
-要启动减震吗 -不用 我得感受到空气
– Should I disable the feedback? – No. I need to feel the air.
好了
Here we go.
全是水
It’s just water!
生命之水
The stuff of life.
1200米
Twelve hundred meters.
-锁定信♥号♥♥源了吗 -锁定了
– Do we have a fix on the beacon? – Got it!
-你还能控制吗 -我需要减减速
– Can you maneuver? – I’ll need to shave some speed.
我要螺旋着陆了 大家抓紧
I’m gonna spiral down on top of it. Everybody hang on!
700米
Seven hundred.
等我的信♥号♥♥ 凯斯 等我信♥号♥♥
On my cue, CASE. On my cue.
500米
Five hundred meters.
启动
Fire!
这姿势美如画
Very graceful.
不美
No.
但有效率
But very efficient.
还等什么呢 走吧
What are you waiting for? Let’s go!
出发 出发
Go, go, go!
一个小时顶七年 千万别浪费
Seven years per hour here. Let’s make it count!
这边
This way.
大约200米
About 200 meters.
受不了这重力
The gravity’s punishing.
在空中飘太久了吗
Been floating through space too long?
地球引力的1.3倍
One hundred and thirty percent Earth gravity.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
-什么都没有 -应该就在这
– There’s nothing here. – Should be right here.
如果信♥号♥♥是从这发出…
If the signal’s coming from here, then…
她的信♥号♥♥源
Her beacon.
残骸
Wreckage.
其他部分呢
Where’s the rest?
山那边
Towards the mountains!
那不是山
Those aren’t mountains.
是巨浪
They’re waves.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
这个浪越来越远了
That one’s moving away from us.
得拿到记录仪
We need the recorder.
布兰德 道伊尔 快回来
Brand, Doyle, back to the Ranger now!
拿不到数据不能走
We’re not leaving without her data.
马上回来
Get back here now!
没时间了
We do not have time!
后面的浪赶上来了 我们是在波谷
The second wave is coming! We’re in the middle of a swell.
找到了
No, I got it.
赶快回飞船上来
Get your ass back to the Ranger now!
布兰德 快回来
Brand, get back here now!
不行 库珀 快走 我回不去了
No, Cooper, go. Cooper, go. I can’t make it.
-快走 -凯斯 去带她回来
– Go! – CASE, go get her.
-快走 -快起来 布兰德
– Go! – Get up. Get up, Brand!
快走 快走
Go, go! Go!
-我赶不上的 -能赶回来 能赶回来
– I’m not gonna make it! – Yes, you are. Yes, you are!
快点 凯斯救到她了 道伊尔快回来
Come on, CASE has her! Get back here, Doyle!
快点
Come on!
快进来
Get to the hatch!
快点 快点
Go, go! Go!
该死
Shit.
手动超驰控制舱门
Manually overriding inside hatch!
库珀 等等
Cooper! Wait!
引擎都进水了 得先熄火
The engines are flooded! I’m gonna have to shut her down.
我的天
Holy shit.
抓紧了
Hang on!
凯斯 什么问题
CASE, what’s the problem?
进水太多 慢慢排吧
Too waterlogged. Let it drain.
该死
Goddamn it!
跟你说别管我 为什么不听
I told you to leave me! Why didn’t you?
我还叫你赶紧回来呢
And I told you to get your ass back here!
咱们两个有一个心思不在任务上
The difference is one of us was thinking about the mission!
你是想着回家
You were thinking about getting home.
我只想做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing!
跟道伊尔说去吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!