No thank you. I’m staying in town tonight.
不用 谢谢 今晚我要待在城里
And let me tell you Favell blackmail is not much of a profession
费弗尔 敲诈勒索可不是什么好行当
We know how to deal with blackmail here through
我们这一带的人知道该怎么对付讹诈
Strange as it may seem to you.
尽管在你看来这或许有点新鲜
I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我的确不知道你在讲什么
But if you ever need a new car colonel just let me know.
上校 但是如果你什么时候需要买♥♥车的话就告诉我
It’s impossible to thank you for your kindness to us through all this.
不知该如何感谢你帮忙我们解决了这件事
You know what I feel without my saying anything.
千言万语尽在不言中
Not at all. Put the whole things behind you.
别客气 别说感谢的话了
Better let your wife know. She’ll be getting worried.
最好先通知你太太 她会担心的
Yes I’ll phone her at once then we’ll get straight down to Manderley.
是 我会马上打电♥话♥给她 然后就直接回曼陀丽
Good-bye Crawley. Maxim’s got a great friend.
再见 克劳莱 迈克西姆是个很好的朋友
Frank. Yes Maxim ?
弗兰克 什么事 迈克西姆
There’s something you don’t know.
有些事你不知道
Oh no there isn’t.
不 我都知道
I didn’t kill her Frank.
我没有杀她 弗兰克
But I know now that when she told me about the child
但我现在明白当她告诉我孩子的事时
She wanted me to kill her.
她想要我杀了她
She lied on purpose. She foresaw the whole thing.
她故意撒谎 她早已预料到整件事
That’s why she stood there laughing when she–
所以当她 她站在那儿笑
Don’t think about it anymore.
别再想了
Thank you Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Hello Danny ? I just wanted to tell you the news.
喂 丹尼 我只是想要告诉你个消息
Rebecca held out on both of us. She had cancer.
丽贝卡把我们俩都耍了 她得了癌症
Yes suicide.
是的 是自杀
And now Max and that dear little bride of his
从此以后迈克斯跟他亲爱的小新娘
Will be able to stay on at Manderley and live happily ever after.
将会继续幸福地在曼陀丽生活
Bye-bye Danny.
再见 丹尼
Is this your car sir ? Yes.
这是你的车吗 先生 是的
Will you be going soon ? This isn’t a parking place you know.
可以马上开走吗 这不是停车位
Oh isn’t it ? People are entitled
不是吗 如果想的话
To leave their cars outside if they want to.
我就有权把车停在外面
It’s a pity some of you fellows haven’t anything better to do.
真遗憾 你们这些家伙没什么好事可做的
When you phoned did she say she’d wait up ?
你打电♥话♥回去的时候 她说会等你回来吗
I asked her to go to bed but she wouldn’t hear of it.
我让她先睡 可她不听
I wish I could get some more speed out of this thing.
真希望能开得再快点儿
Is something worrying you Maxim ?
你在担心什么 迈克西姆
I can’t get over the feeling something’s wrong.
事情有点不对头 有点不妙
Frank ! What’s the matter ? Why did we stop ?
弗兰克 怎么了 干吗停车
What’s the time ?
现在几点了
Oh this clock’s wrong. It must be 3:00 or 4:00. Why ?
这表不准 肯定是3、4点了 怎么了
That can’t be the dawn breaking over there.
那不可能是破晓黎明
It’s in the winter that you see the northern lights isn’t it ?
因为是冬天 所以你看到北极光了吧
That’s not the northern lights. That’s Manderley !
那不是北极光 那是曼陀丽
Frith ! Frith ! Mrs. De Winter. Where is she ?
弗里思 弗里思 德温特太太呢 她在哪儿
I thought I saw her sir. Where ?
我想我看到过她 先生 在哪儿
Maxim.
迈克西姆
Thank heaven you’ve come back to me. Are you all right tell me.
谢天谢地你回来了 你没事吧 快告诉我
Oh yes I’m all right. Are you all right?
没事 我没事 你没事吧
Mrs. Danvers. She’s gone mad.
是丹弗斯太太放的火 她疯了
She said she’d rather destroy Manderley
她说宁愿毁掉曼陀丽
than see us happy here.
也不要看着我们幸福地住在这儿
Look! The west wing!
看 快看西厢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!