Good-bye my dear and good luck !
再见 亲爱的 祝你好运
Monsieur ! Vous avez oubliez votre carnet de mariage.
先生 你忘了拿结婚证书
He says I’ve forgotten the proof that we’re married.
他说我忘了拿我们的结婚证书
Good heavens !
天哪
Ah somebody else had the same idea.
有人跟我们有同样的想法呢
Isn’t she sweet ? Yes.
她很漂亮吧 是的
You’d have liked a bridal veil wouldn’t you ?
你喜欢穿婚纱 对吧
Or at least–
或者至少
Madame madame combien c’a fait ? Tout de tout ?
夫人 多少钱 全要了
Je vous remercie mille fois madame. Merci.
非常感谢 夫人 谢谢
Oh Maxim how lovely.
马克西姆 好美啊
Oh how perfectly lovely.
太美了
Ah oh perfectly lovely.
太美了
Welcome home Mr. De Winter. Thank you Smith.
欢迎回家 德温特先生 谢谢 史密斯
Cold darling ? Yes just a little bit.
冷吗 亲爱的 有一点儿
There’s no need to be frightened you know.
没必要害怕
Just be yourself and they’ll all adore you.
你只要态度真诚自然 他们肯定都会喜欢你
You don’t have to worry about the house at all.
至于家务 你一点不用过问
Mrs. Danvers is the housekeeper. Just leave it to her.
丹弗斯太太是管家 交给她就行了
Hello. Starting to rain. We’d better hurry up.
下雨了 我们最好开快点
Here have this. Put it over your head.
给 披上这个 盖在你头上
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s it. That’s Manderley.
到了 那就是曼陀丽
Here we are Frith. Everybody well ?
我们到了 弗里思 大家都好吗
Yes thank you sir. Glad to see you home sir.
很好 谢谢 先生 很高兴看到您回家 先生
This is Mrs. De Winter Frith. How do you do ?
这位是德温特太太 弗里思 你好
I didn’t expect the whole staff to be in attendance.
我没料到会所有人都出来迎接
Mrs. Danvers’ orders sir.
丹弗斯太太嘱咐的 先生
Oh. Sorry about this. Won’t take long.
抱歉 不会很久的
This is Mrs. Danvers.
这位是丹弗斯太太
How do you do ?
你好
How do you do ?
你好
I have everything in readiness for you.
我已为您准备好一切
That’s very good of you. I didn’t expect anything.
谢谢你的好意 我不需要什么
I think we’d like some tea Frith.
弗里思 我们要喝点茶
It’s ready in the library sir.
在藏书室里备好了 先生
Come along darling.
过来 亲爱的
Oh Maxim ! Come in !
马克西姆 快进来
Oh good evening Mrs. Danvers.
晚上好 丹弗斯太太
Good evening madam.
晚上好 夫人
I hope Alice was satisfactory madam.
希望爱丽丝能令您满意 夫人
Oh yes thank you. Perfectly. She’s the parlor maid.
满意 谢谢 很满意 她是客厅女仆
She’ll have to look after you until your own maid arrives.
她会照顾你 直到你的专属女佣来了为止
Oh but I haven’t a maid. I’m sure Alice will do very nicely.
但我不需要女佣 我肯定爱丽丝会做得很好
I’m afraid that would not do for very long madam.
恐怕那不会很久 夫人
It’s usual for ladies in your position to have a personal maid.
作为女主人有专属女佣是很平常的
I hope you approve the new decoration of these rooms madam.
我希望您喜欢这些房♥间的新装♥修♥ 夫人
Oh I didn’t know it had been changed.
我不知道已经换过了呢
I hope you haven’t been to too much trouble.
我希望没有给你们带来太多麻烦
I only followed out Mr. De Winter’s instructions.
我只是依照德温特先生的指示办事而已
Oh well what did it look like before ?
之前是什么样子的
It had an old paper and different hangings.
各种各样的帷幕 帘子等等
It was never used much except for occasional visitors.
除了偶尔接待宾客 这套房♥间不大使用
Oh then it wasn’t Mr. De Winter’s room originally ?
这么说 这不是他原来的卧室
No madam. He’s never used the east wing before.
是的 夫人 过去他从来没用过东厢的房♥间
Of course there’s no view of the sea from here.
当然 从这儿看不到海景
The only good view of the sea is from the west wing.
西翼的房♥间是唯一的无敌海景房♥
The room’s very charming and I’m sure I’ll be comfortable.
房♥间很温馨 住在这儿肯定会非常舒服
If there’s anything you want done madam you have only to tell me.
夫人 如果您有什么事 只要告诉我就行了
I suppose you’ve been at Manderley for many years
你来曼陀丽好些年了吧
Longer than anyone else.
大概比谁待的时间都长
Not so long as Frith. He was here when the old gentleman was living
不 弗里思比我来得早 老爷在世的时候 他就来了
When Mr. De Winter was a boy.
那时 德温特先生还是个孩子
Oh I see. And you didn’t come until after that ?
是这样啊 你是在那以后才来的?
I came here when the first Mrs. De Winter was a bride.
我来时正好是头一位德温特夫人嫁过来的时候
Mrs. Danvers I do hope we’ll be friends.
丹弗斯太太 我希望我们俩能互相了解 处好关系
You must be patient with me.
你对我得有点耐心
This sort of life is new to me
因为这样的生活对我来说完全是新的
And I do want to make a success of it
我一定要努力适应这儿
And make Mr. De Winter happy.
让德温特先生过得幸福
So I know I can leave all the household arrangements to you.
我知道一切家务安排全可交给你管
Very well. I hope I shall do everything to your satisfaction madam.
好的 但愿一切都能遂您的心意
I’ve managed the house since Mrs. De Winter’s death
自从德温特太太去世 都是由我来管理家务
And Mr. De Winter has never complained.
德温特先生从来没表示过不满意
I think I’ll go downstairs now.
我现在要下楼了
That room in the west wing I was
通过那道门就是我告诉你的
Telling you about is there through that door.
西厢的房♥间
It’s not used now.
现在不用了
It’s the most beautiful room in the house–
那是这栋房♥里最漂亮的房♥间
The only one that looks down across the lawns to the sea.
是唯一能穿过草坪遥看大海的房♥间
It was Mrs. De Winter’s room.
那曾是德温特夫人的卧室
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
You’re Mrs. De Winter aren’t you ?
你是德温特太太 是吗
Yes. My name’s Crawley.
是的 我叫克劳莱
I-I manage the estate for Maxim.
我为马克西姆管理财产事物
Awfully glad to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Fearful lot of stuff piled up while Maxim was away.
害怕当马克西姆不在的时候所有事都堆到一块儿了
Yes I’m sure there must have been.
是的 我肯定会这样
I I do wish I could help with some of it.
我真的希望能帮上什么忙
Oh no. Frank never allows anybody to help him.
不 弗兰克绝不允许任何人帮他
He’s like an old mother hen with his bills and rents and taxes.
他就处理像账单 房♥租跟税务这些鸡毛蒜皮的事
Come on Frank. We must go over these estimates.
走吧 弗兰克 我们必须看一下这些评估
I’ll get my papers.
我去拿文件
You’ll find quantities of breakfast over there.
你会发现那边有很丰盛的早餐
You must eat it all or cook will be mortally offended.
你必须都吃完 不然就是对厨师的不敬
I’ll do my best Maxim.
我会尽量的 马克西姆
I have to go over the place with
我得跟弗兰克去个地方
Frank to make sure he hasn’t lost any of it.
以确保万无一失
But you’ll be all right won’t you ?
但你会好好的 对吗
Getting acquainted with your new home ?
开始了解你的新家了吗
Have a look at the Times. There’s a thrilling article
看看《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 有一篇关于
On what’s the matter with English cricket.
英格兰板球问题所在的尖锐文章
Oh uh yes um–
对了
My sister Beatrice and her husband
我姐姐比阿特丽斯跟她丈夫
Giles Lacy have invited themselves for lunch.
贾尔斯·莱斯要来吃顿中饭
Today ? Yes.
今天吗 是的
I suppose the old girl can’t wait to look you over.
我猜想大姐迫不及待要来看你
You’ll find her very direct.
你会发现她为人很直
If she doesn’t like you she’ll tell you so to your face.
她如果对你没有什么好感 就会当着你的面说出来
Don’t worry darling. I’ll be back in time to protect you from her.
别担心 亲爱的 我会及时回来保护你的
Goodbye darling. Goodbye Maxim.
再见 亲爱的 再见 马克西姆
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见 再见
Good morning madam. Good morning Frith.
早上好 夫人 早上好 弗里思
Isn’t there anything I could get for you madam ?
有什么需要我为您效劳的吗 夫人
Oh no thank you Frith. I’m really not very hungry.
不用 谢谢 弗里思 我真的不是很饿
Thank you.
谢谢
The paper madam. Oh yes. Thank you Frith.
报纸 夫人 对的 谢谢 弗里思
Madam. I slipped.
夫人 脚滑了一下
Oh thank you Frith.
谢谢 弗里思
It’s big isn’t it ? Yes madam. Manderley is a big place.
好大呀 是的 夫人 曼陀丽是个很大的地方
This was the banquet hall in the old days.
过去这个曾是宴会厅
It’s still used on great occasions such as a big dinner or a ball
这仍旧用以大庆 像是大的宴会或是舞会
And the public is admitted here you know once a week.
是这儿的传统 一周一次
That’s nice.
真好
I beg pardon madam.
太太 您要什么
I’m afraid the fire is not usually
藏书室里通常
Lit in the library until the afternoon.
下午才生火
But you’ll find one in the morning room.
此刻晨室里已生了火
Of course if you wish this fire lit now madam–
当然 要是您吩咐在藏书室里也生火
Oh no Frith. I wouldn’t dream of it.
不必 我没有这个意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!