Oh this wig’s so tight they ought to have sent an Aspirin with it.
这顶假发太紧了 应该吃片阿司匹林止疼
Hello. What’s the idea ? Adam and Eve ?
好啊 扮演的是什么人物 亚当跟夏娃吗
0h Maxim don’t be disgusting. Strong man old man.
马克西 别恶心人了 是大力士 老弟
Where’s my weight thing ? What thing ?
我的杠铃呢 什么
You haven’t left it in the car ? Oh no there it is.
你没落在车里吧 没有 在那儿
Are you the first one down ? Where’s the child ?
你是第一个下来的吗 那丫头呢
She’s keeping her costume a terrific secret.
她的着装要对外保密
Wouldn’t let me into her room.
不让我进她的房♥间
Oh lovely.
真可爱
I’ll go up and give her a hand.
我上去帮她一把
I could do with a drink. Won’t you catch cold in that thing ?
我可以去喝一杯 你穿成这样不会感冒吗
Don’t be silly. Pure wool old boy.
别傻了 这可是纯羊毛的 老弟
Pardon me sir. You forgot this.
等一下 先生 您忘了拿这个
Oh thank you.
谢谢
Here I am dear. It’s Bee. I’ve come to give you a hand.
我来了 亲爱的 是小贝 我来帮你的
Oh please don’t come in Beatrice. I don’t want anyone to see my costume.
请别进来 比阿特丽斯 我不想任何人看到我的装束
Oh. Oh well you won’t be long will you ?
不会很久吧
Because the first people will be arriving any moment.
因为总统随时都会驾临
Now you’re sure that’s where that should be ?
你肯定是缝在那儿吗
Yes madam it’s just right.
是的 夫人 肯定没错
Oh isn’t this exciting ? Indeed it is madam.
很激动人心吧 的确 夫人
I’ve always heard of the Manderley ball.
我一直听说曼陀丽庄园舞会
Now I’m really going to see one.
现在终于可以见识一回了
I’m sure there’ll be no one there to touch you madam.
我肯定那儿无人能与您媲美 夫人
Do you really think so ? Now where’s my fan ?
你真的那么认为吗 我的扇子在哪儿
Now you’re sure I look all right ?
你确定我看起来很好吗
You look ever so beautiful.
您看起来漂亮极了
Well here goes.
走吧
Good evening Mr. De Winter.
晚上好 德温特先生
What the devil do you think you’re doing ?
你知道自己干的什么好事
Rebecca !
丽贝卡
But i-it’s the picture the one in the gallery.
是那幅画 那幅画 画廊里的那副
What is it ? What have I done ?
怎么了 我做了什么错事
Go and take it off. It doesn’t matter what you put on. Anything will do.
去 把衣服换掉 随便换什么都行 哪一件都行
What are you standing there for ? Didn’t you hear what I said ?
你还站在那儿干吗 没听到我说的话吗
Sir Feorge and lady Moore.
布♥什♥先生跟莫里夫人到
Dudley Tennant Admiral and lady Burbank.
达德烈·泰南特上将跟玻班克夫人到
I watched you go down just as I watched her a year ago.
我看着你下楼 就像一年前我看着她一样
Even in the same dress you couldn’t compare.
尽管穿着同样的衣服 但你无法与其相比
You knew it ! You knew that she wore it
你知道的 你知道她曾穿过这件
And yet you deliberately suggested I wear it !
可是你还故意建议我穿成这样
Why do you hate me ?
你为什么这么恨我
What have I done to you that you should ever hate me so ?
我对你做了什么使你如此讨厌我
You tried to take her place. You let him marry you.
你设法取代她的位置 你让他娶你
I’ve seen his face his eyes.
我曾看着他的脸 他的眼神
They’re the same as those first weeks after she died.
跟她去世后的前几个礼拜一样
I used to listen to him walking up and down up and down
我过去常常听见他整夜走来走去
All night long night after night
一夜又一夜
Thinking of her suffering torture because he’d lost her.
想起她 因失去她而遭受身心折磨
I don’t want to know. I don’t want to know.
我不想知道 我不想知道
You thought you could be Mrs. De Winter
你以为你可以取代德温特太太
Live in her house
住在她的房♥子里
walk in her steps take the things that were hers.
走她所走过的阶梯 拿走属于她的东西
But she’s too strong for you. You can’t fight her.
但她对于你来说太强大了 你无法打败她
No one ever got the better of her never never.
没人能胜过她 永远不会有 永远不会
She was beaten in the end but it wasn’t a man it wasn’t a woman.
她最终被打败 但不是被男人 或是女人所打败
It was the sea ! Oh stop it stop it. Oh stop it.
而是被大海 别说了 别说了
You’re overwrought madam. I’ve opened a window for you.
您太劳累了 夫人 我为您开扇窗户
A little air will do you good.
空气流通点 对您有好处的
Why don’t you go ? Why don’t you leave Manderley ?
你干吗不走 干吗不离开曼陀丽
He doesn’t need you.
他不需要你
He’s got his memories.
他有他的记忆
He doesn’t love you. He wants to be alone again with her.
他不爱你 他只想跟她在一起
You’ve nothing to stay for.
你用不着留下
You’ve nothing to live for really have you ?
你还活着干吗呢
Look down there. It’s easy isn’t it ?
看下面 很容易 不是吗
Why don’t you ?
你为什么
Why don’t you ?
你何为什么
Go on go on.
不跳下去 跳下去
Don’t be afraid.
别害怕
Shipwreck! Ship on the rocks!
船只失事 是船只触礁
It’s a ship aground sending up rockets.
是搁浅地的一艘船发射的烟火
Shipwreck ! Come on everybody down to the bay ! Notify the coast guard !
船难 大家快点 到海湾去 通知海岸巡逻队
Oh Maxim ! Maxim !
迈克西姆 迈克西姆
Ship ashore ! Come on come on ! Everybody!
船靠岸了 大家快点 快点
Maxim ! Maxim !
迈克西姆 迈克西姆
Ben have you seen Mr. De Winter anywhere ?
本 你有见过德温特先生吗
She won’t come back will she ? You said so.
她不会回来了 是吗 你说的
Who Ben ? What do you mean ?
谁 本 你在说什么
Uh the other one.
另一个人
Oh Frank have you seen Maxim anywhere ?
弗兰克 有见过迈克西姆吗
Not since about half an hour ago. I thought he’d gone up to the house.
1个小时之前见过 我以为他去那间屋子了
No he hasn’t been to the house at all
没有 他根本没去过那间屋子
And I’m afraid something might have happened to him.
我担心他发生什么事了
Frank what’s the matter ? Is anything wrong ?
弗兰克 怎么了 有什么不对劲吗
There is something wrong.
是有些事不对劲
Well the diver who went down to inspect the bottom of the ship
潜水员下去检查船底
Came across the hull of another boat
碰到另一艘船的船体
A little sailboat.
一艘小帆船
Frank is it Yes it’s Rebecca’s.
弗兰克 那是 是的 是丽贝卡的船
How did they recognize it ?
他们怎么认出它的
He’s a local man. Knew it instantly.
他是个当地人 马上认出来了
It’ll be so hard on poor Maxim.
那对可怜的迈克西姆太残忍♥了
Yes it’s going to bring it all back again
是的 又将所有的记忆带回来了
And worse than before.
并且比之前更糟
Why did they have to find it ?
他们为什么一定要找它呢
Why couldn’t they have left it there in peace at the bottom of the sea ?
他们为什么不能让它安静地待在海底呢
Well I’d better get along and arrange some breakfast for the men.
我最好去为那些人准备一些早餐
All right Frank. I’ll go and look for Maxim.
好的 弗兰克 我去找迈克西姆
Maxim.
迈克西姆
You haven’t had any sleep.
你整晚没睡
Have you forgiven me ?
你原谅我了吗
Forgiven you ? What have I got to forgive you for ?
原谅你? 你做了什么事竟要我原谅
For last night my stupidity about the costume.
昨晚的事 有关服装的蠢事
Oh that. I’d forgotten.
那个啊 我早忘了
I was angry with you wasn’t I ?
我对你发脾气了 是吗
Maxim can’t we start all over again ?
迈克西姆 难道我们不能一切从头开始
I don’t ask that you should love me. I won’t ask impossible things.
我不奢求你爱我 我不作非分之想
I’ll be your friend your companion.
让我做你的朋友和伙伴吧
I’ll be happy with that.
那样我就很开心了
You love me very much don’t you ?
你很爱我 对吗
But it’s too late my darling.
一切都晚了 宝贝
We’ve lost our little chance of happiness.
我们失去了绝无仅有的过幸福日子的机会
No Maxim no. Yes. It’s all over now.
不 迈克西姆 不 是的 现在一切都结束了
The thing’s happened.
事情终于发生了
The thing I’ve dreaded day after day
一直在我料想中的事
Night after night.
日复一日 夜复一夜
Maxim what are you trying to tell me ?
迈克西姆 你在说些什么
Rebecca has won.
丽贝卡得胜了
Her shadow has been between us all the time
她的幽灵老是在你我之间徘徊
Keeping us from one another.
阻止我们在一起
She knew that this would happen.
她知道这事会发生
What are you saying ?
你在说什么啊
They sent a diver down. He found another boat.
他们派了一个潜水员下去 他找到了另一艘船
Yes I know. Frank told me. Rebecca’s boat.
我知道 弗兰克告诉我了 是丽贝卡的船
Oh it’s terrible for you. I’m so sorry.
那对你来说太残酷了 对不起
The diver made another discovery.
潜水员还有另外一个发现
He broke one of the ports and looked into the cabin.
他弄破其中一个舱口 检查了船舱
There was a body in there.
里面有一具尸体
Then she wasn’t alone.
因此她并不是单独出海的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!