I am exceedingly sorry, Princess.
你怎么能?
How could you?
就这么走了?
So, how did it go?
我想她会接受… 这个事实的
I think she took it… rather well.
都是我的错 拉扎
It’s all my fault, Rajah.
我连他的名字都不知道
I didn’t even know his name.
她是公主
She was the princess.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我早应该看出来的 看她有多笨
I must have sounded so stupid to her.
阿♥拉♥丁
Yoo-hoo! Aladdin!
你好
Hello!
阿布 下来
Abu. Down here.
快点 帮我逃出去
Come on, help me out of these.
可是当时她遇到麻烦了 是啊 那是她自找的
Hey, she was in trouble. Ah, she was worth it.
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
别担心 我再也不会见到她了
Don’t worry. I’ll never see her again.
我是个叫化子 对吗?有条法律
I’m a street rat, remember? And there’s a law.
她必须嫁给王子
She’s gotta marry a prince.
她应该嫁给一个王子
– She deserves a prince. – Ta-da!
我真是个傻瓜
I’m a, I’m a fool.
孩子 如果你放弃的话 你就真是个大傻瓜
You’re only a fool if you give up, boy.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个囚犯 像你一样
A lowly prisoner, like yourself.
但如果我们合作的话 也许会得到很多
But together, perhaps we can be more.
我正在听着呢
I’m listening.
孩子 有一个谷名叫奇幻谷
There is a cave, boy, a Cave of Wonders,
那里堆满了你永远 也想像不到的金银财宝
filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams.

Ooh!
我敢打赌 那些财宝足以打动你的公主
Treasure enough to impress even your princess, I’d wager.
贾法尔 能不能快点?我快要闷死了
Jafar, can you hurry up? I’m dyin’ in here.
但是法律规定只有王子才能…
But the law says only a prince can…
你听说过”有钱能使鬼推磨”吗?
You’ve heard of the golden rule, haven’t you?
谁有钱谁就能制定法律
Whoever has the gold makes the rules.
你为什么会和我分享 这些金银财宝?
Why would you share all of this wonderful treasure with me?
我需要一双年轻的腿 一个强壮的身体才能进到谷里
I need a young pair of legs and a strong back to go in after it.
还有一个问题
Uh, one problem.
那个谷在外面 我们却还在这里
It’s out there. We’re in here.
事情远非表面上看起来那样
Uh-uh. Things aren’t always what they seem.
那么…
So…
一言为定?
do we have a deal?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
是谁把我吵醒了?
Who disturbs my slumber?
是我 阿♥拉♥丁
Uh, it is l, Aladdin.
进去吧
Proceed.
除了神灯不要碰别的东西
Touch nothing but the lamp.
记住 孩子 先把神灯给我
Remember, boy, first fetch me the lamp,
你会得到奖赏的
and then you shall have your reward.
走吧 阿布
Come on, Abu.
你看到了吗
Would you look at that!
只要得到这里的一点财宝 我就会比国王还富
Just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the Sultan.
阿布
Abu!
别… 碰… 任何东西
Don’t… touch… anything.
我们要找那神灯
We gotta find that lamp.
嗯?
Huh?
– 阿♥拉♥丁 – 阿布 别闹了行吗?
– Aladdin! – Abu, will you knock it off?
阿布 你疯了吗?
Abu, what are you, crazy?
一个魔毯
A magic carpet.
过来 快过来 我们不会伤害你的
Come on. Come on out. We’re not gonna hurt you.
别紧张 阿布 他不咬人
Hey, take it easy, Abu. He’s not gonna bite.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一下 别走
Wait a minute. Don’t go.
也许你能帮我们
Maybe you can help us.
嘿 哇
Hey! Whoa!
你看 我们正在找神灯
You see, we’re trying to find this lamp.
我想它知道神灯在哪儿
I think he knows where it is.
在这儿等着
Wait here.

Oh!
就是这个?
This is it?
这就是我们翻山越岭 来到这儿要找的…
This is what we came all the way down here to…
阿布 不要
Abu! No!
– 叛徒 – 额 哦
– lnfidels! – Uh-oh.
你动了那些不能碰的财宝
You have touched the forbidden treasure!
你再也见不到阳光了
Now you will never again see the light of day!

Whoa!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
抓到了
Gotcha!
飞毯 我们走
Carpet, let’s move.
阿布
Abu!
阿布 别慌
Abu, this is no time to panic.
我也开始怕了
Start panicking.

Whoa!
– 救我出去 – 把神灯扔过来
– Help me out. – Throw me the lamp.
我坚持不住了 拉我一把
I can’t hold on. Give me your hand.
先给我神灯
First give me the lamp.

Yes!
终于得到了
At last!
你想干什么?
What are you doing?
给你奖赏
Giving you your reward.
你最终的奖赏
Your eternal reward.
它是我的了
It’s mine.
全是我的
It’s all mine.
我… 哪去了?
I… where is it?

No.

No!
茉莉?
Jasmine?
亲爱的
Oh, dearest.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
贾法尔他已经…
Jafar has…
做了件很坏的事
done something terrible.
来 来 我的宝贝
There, there, my dear.
我们把它纠正过来
We’ll set it right.
现在 把一切都告诉我
Now, tell me everything.

Oh.
阿♥拉♥丁 醒醒
Aladdin. Wake up.
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
我的头
Oh! My head.
我们被困住了
We’re trapped.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的阴险家伙
That two-faced son of a jackal!
不管他是谁 他已经带着神灯跑掉了
Whoever he was, he’s long gone with that lamp.
啊哈
Aha!
你这个小毛贼
Why, you hairy little thief.
看起来像个不值钱的垃圾
Looks like such a beat-up, worthless piece of junk.
嗨 这上面写着字
Hey, I think there’s something written here,
可是看不太清
but it’s hard to make out.
啊啊啊
Aaaaahhhhh!

Oy!
一万年 我的脖子都变僵硬了
1 0,000 years will give you such a crick in the neck.
先在这儿吊一会儿
Hang on a second.
哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa!
外面感觉真是棒
Does it feel good to be outta there.
女士们 先生们 很高兴能回来
Nice to be back, ladies and gentlemen.
你从哪来?你叫什么名字?
Hi. Where you from? What’s your name?
嗯… 阿♥拉♥丁
Uh… Uh, Aladdin.
阿♥拉♥丁 你好 阿♥拉♥丁 欢迎来参加演出
Aladdin. Hello, Aladdin. Nice to have you on the show.
可以叫你”阿尔”吗?或者就叫”丁”吧
Can we call you “Al”? Or maybe just “Din.”
叫”老弟”怎么样?听起来像… 过来 老弟
How about “Laddie”? Sounds like, “Here, boy. C’mon, Laddie.”
看来我头受的伤 比想像的要严重
I must have hit my head harder than I thought.
你抽烟吗?我抽烟你不介意吧?
Do you smoke? Mind if I do?
对不起 飞毯 希望没烧着你的毛
Oh, sorry, Cheetah. Hope I didn’t singe the fur.
拉格曼 已经有上千年没见你了
Yo, Rugman. Haven’t seen you in a few millennia.
把你的手给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!