Sugar dates. Sugar dates and figs.
甜枣 还有开心果
Sugar dates and pistachios.
这位小姐喜欢项链吗?
Would the lady like a necklace?
只有像你这样美丽的姑娘 才配得上这条漂亮的项链
A pretty necklace for a pretty lady.
新鲜的鱼
Fresh fish!
我们捕鱼 你们买♥♥鱼
We catch ’em, you buy ’em!
哦 不 我不这样想
Oh, no. I don’t think so.
– 哦 – 对不起
– Oh! – Excuse me.
真的很抱歉
I’m really very sorry.

Wow.

Uh-oh.
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
你一定是饿了
Oh, you must be hungry.
拿去吧
Here you go.
你最好把钱给我
You’d better be able to pay for that.
钱?
Pay?
没人能从我的货车里偷走东西
No one steals from my cart.
对不起 先生 我没带钱
Oh, I’m sorry, sir. I don’t have any money.
– 小偷 – 求求你…
– Thief! – Please…
如果你让我进到皇宫里 我可以从国王那里拿钱给你
If you let me go to the palace, I can get some from the Sultan.
你知道对于小偷是如何惩罚的吗?
Do you know what the penalty is for stealing?
别 别 求您了
No! No, please!
谢谢 您真是个好人 很高兴你帮我找到她了
Thank you, kind sir. I’m so glad you found her.
我一直在到处找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
– 你在干什么? – 快点配合一下
– What are you doing? – Just play along.
你 认识这个女孩?
You, uh, know this girl?
是的 她是我妹妹
Sadly, yes. She is my sister.
她有点疯疯癫癫的
She’s a little crazy.
她说她认识国王
She said she knew the Sultan.
她认为这只猴子就是国王
She thinks the monkey is the Sultan.
英明的国王 我愿为您效劳
O wise Sultan, how may I serve you?
悲惨的故事 您说呢?
Tragic, isn’t it?
一切都平安无事
But no harm done.
现在 妹妹 咱们走吧 该去看医生了
Now, come along, sis. Time to go see the doctor.
医生 你好
Oh, hello, Doctor. How are you?
– 不 不 不 不是他 – 快点 国王
– No, no, no. Not that one. – Come on, Sultan.
什么?
Huh? What?
回来 你这个小偷
Come back here, you little thieves!
请恕我冒犯 你这个烂人
With all due respect, Your Rottenness,
难道我们要等真正的风暴吗?
couldn’t we just wait for a real storm?
闭嘴 拉戈 再快点
Save your breath, lago. Faster.
遵命 你个大魔头
Yes, O mighty Evil One.
到时候了
Part, sands of time.
告诉我谁能进入奇幻谷
Reveal to me the one who can enter the cave.
对 对
Yes! Yes!
就是他
There he is.
深藏不露的家伙
My diamond in the rough.
就是他?那个乡巴佬?他就是我们要找的人?
That’s him? That’s the clown we’ve been waitin’ for?
我们派卫兵去请他来皇宫 是吗?
Let’s have the guards extend him an invitation to the palace, shall we?
对极了
Swell.
快到了
Almost there.
我要谢谢你帮我拦住了那家伙
I want to thank you for stopping that man.
不用谢
Uh, forget it.
你是头一次来这里 对吗?
So, this is your first time in the marketplace, huh?
有那么明显吗?
Is it that obvious?
是啊 你确实有些与众不同
Well, you do kind of stand out.
我是说 你不知道 阿古拉巴有多危险
I mean, uh, you don’t seem to know how dangerous Agrabah can be.
我学的很快哟
Hmm. I’m a fast learner.

Wow.

Hey.
来 走这边
Come on. This way.
小心别碰头
Whoa. Watch your head there.
小心
Be careful.
你就住在这里?
Is this where you live?
是 只有我和阿布 来去自♥由♥
Yep. Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please.
这真让人难以置信
That sounds fabulous.
还有呢 这里位置绝佳
Well, it’s not much, but it’s got a great view.
皇宫看起来是多么壮观啊
Wow. The palace looks pretty amazing, huh?
它的确令人羡慕
Oh, it’s wonderful.
我想不出生活在那里面 是个什么样子
I wonder what it would be like to live there,
有那么多的人服侍你
and have servants and valets.
是啊 总有人告诉你要去哪儿 该穿什么衣服
Oh, sure. People who tell you where to go and how to dress.
那总比这里好得多
It’s better than here.
你总是要省吃俭用 还要提防那些卫兵
You’re always scraping for food and ducking the guards.
那里你无法自己作主
You’re not free to make your own choices.
– 有时你会觉得… – 你只是…
– Sometimes you feel so… – You’re just…
… 被困住了
…trapped.
你从哪儿来?
So, where are you from?
这重要吗?
What does it matter?
我从家里跑出来 我不想再回去了
I ran away and I am not going back.
真的?怎么会呢?
Really? How come?
为什么?你…
Why, you…
我父亲非逼我嫁人
My father’s forcing me to get married.
那… 那真是太可怕了
That’s… that’s awful.
阿布
Abu!
它说什么?
What?
阿布说… 那不公平
Abu says, uh… that’s not fair.
什么?
What?
– 真的? – 当然了
– Oh, did he? – Yeah, of course.
阿布还说了别的什么吗?
And does Abu have anything else to say?
我想 他想帮你做点什么
Well, uh, he wishes there was something he could do to help.
好家伙
Oh, boy.

Hmm.
告诉他 那可太好了
Tell him that’s very sweet.
你在这儿
Here you are.
– 他们在抓我 是在抓你? – 一定是我父亲派来的…
– They’re after me! After You? – My father must have sent them…
– 你相信我吗? – 什么?
– Do you trust me? – What?
– 你相信我吗? – 是…
– Do you trust me? – Yes…
那么 跳
Then jump!
我们一直在相互较量 对吗?叫化子?
We just keep running into each other, don’t we, street rat?
快跑 快 离开这
Run! Go! Get out of here!
快把这个东西给我拿开
Get this thing off of me!
– 你等着进地牢吧 臭小子 – 放开我
– It’s the dungeon for you, boy. – Get me off
放了他
Let him go.
快看啊 一个叫化子
Looky here, men. A street mouse.
放开他 这是公主的命令
Unhand him, by order of the princess.
茉莉公主
Princess Jasmine.
– 公主? – 公主?
– The princess? – Princess?
你在皇宫外面干什么?还和一个叫化子
What are you doing outside the palace? And with this street rat.
那和你没关系 照我说的做 放开他
That’s not your concern. Do as I command. Release him.
遵命 公主 只是这是贾法尔的命令
I would, Princess, except my orders come from Jafar.
– 您必须让他同意才行 – 相信我 我会的
– You’ll have to take it up with him. – Believe me, I will.
贾法尔?
Jafar?
噢 公主
Oh, Princess.
贾法尔 我被卡住了
Awk! Jafar, I’m stuck.
愿为您效劳
How may I be of service to you?
卫兵刚在市场上抓走了个男孩 是你的命令
The guards just took a boy from the market, on your orders.
是您父亲让我负责 维持阿古拉巴的秩序
Your father has charged me with keeping peace in Agrabah.
– 那个男孩是个罪犯 – 他犯了什么罪?
– The boy was a criminal. – What was his crime?
憋死我了 贾法尔
I can’t breathe, Jafar.
当然是绑♥架♥公主了
Why, kidnapping the princess, of course.
如果你能… 疼死了
If you could just… Aah! That hurt!
他没有绑♥架♥我 是我自己跑出来的
He didn’t kidnap me. I ran away.
天哪
Oh, dear.
这太让我意外了 我要是早知道…
Oh, how frightfully upsetting. Had I but known…
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
很不幸 那个男孩的判决 已经执行了
Sadly, the boy’s sentence has already been carried out.
什么判决?
What sentence?
死刑
Death.
– 杀头 – 不
– By beheading. – No.
我非常抱歉 公主

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!