I have servants who go to the marketplace for me.
我甚至有随从为我到市场上寻找仆人
Why, I even have servants who go to the marketplace for my servants.
你遇到的肯定不会是我
It couldn’t have been me you met.
是啊 我想也不会是你
No. I guess not.
够了 别说你了 该谈谈她了
Enough about you, Casanova. Talk about her.
她聪明 有趣 那头发 那眼睛
She’s smart, fun, the hair, the eyes.
随便什么 选一个
Anything. Pick a feature.
茉莉公主?你非常…
Ahem. Uh, Princess Jasmine? You’re very…
– 美丽 高贵 准时 – … 准时
– Wonderful, magnificent, punctual. -…punctual.
– 准时? – 对不起
– Punctual? – Sorry.
– 漂亮 – 改的好
– Uh, beautiful. – Nice recovery.
你知道我也很有钱
Hmm.I’m rich, too, you know.
– 是啊 – 我是国王的女儿
– Yeah. – The daughter of a sultan.
我知道
I know.
对于能娶到我的王子来说 是很好的奖赏
A fine prize for any prince to marry.
对 对 像我这样的王子
Uh, right. Right. A prince like me.
警报 警报
Warning! Warning!
是啊 像你这样的王子
Right. A prince like you.
和其他那些我见过的自命不凡 狂妄自大 装模作样的家伙
And every other stuffed shirt, swaggering peacock I’ve met.
十万火急 十万火急
Mayday! Mayday!
从阳台上给我跳下去
Just go jump off a balcony!
– 什么? – 让她停下 让她停下
– What? – Stop her. Stop her!
– 要我去螫她吗? – 走开
– Want me to sting her? – Buzz off.
好 我走 但是记住 “做回”你自己
Okay, fine. But remember, “bee” yourself.
– 对呀 – 什么?
– Yeah, right. – What?
你说对了
Uh… Uh, you’re right.
你不应该成为别人的战利品
You aren’t just some prize to be won.
你有权自♥由♥地做出选择
You should be free to make your own choice.
我要走了
I’ll go now.
– 不 – 什么事?什么事?
– No! – What? What?
你怎么…
How…
你是怎么做的?
How are you doing that?
– 这是飞毯 – 它真可爱
– It’s a magic carpet. – It’s lovely.
你…
You, uh…
你…
You, uh…
你不想骑一下试试吗?
You don’t want to go for a ride, do you?
我们可以飞出皇宫看看外面的世界
We could get out of the palace, see the world.
– 它安全吗? – 没问题 你相信我吗?
– Is it safe? – Sure. Do you trust me?
– 什么? – 你相信我吗?
– What? – Do you trust me?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
# 我可以向你展示这个世界 #
# I can show you the world #
# 晶莹 华丽 光彩夺目 #
# Shining, shimmering, splendid #
# 告诉我 公主 #
# Tell me, Princess #
# 上次追随你心是在什么时候 #
# Now, when did you last Let your heart decide #
# 我要让你睁开双眼 #
# I can open your eyes #
# 带给你一个又一个奇迹 #
# Take you wonder by wonder #
# 上面 侧面 还有下面 #
# Over, sideways and under #
# 在这魔毯上 #
# On a magic carpet ride #
# 一个全新的世界 #
# A whole new world #
# 一个新奇的观点 #
# A new fantastic point of view #
# 没人要来告诉我们 能或不能去哪儿 #
# No one to tell us no Or where to go #
# 或者告诉我们这只是在做梦 #
# Or say we’re only dreaming #
# 一个全新的世界 #
# A whole new world #
# 一个从未见过的光彩夺目的地方 #
# A dazzling place I never knew #
# 当我高高地飞在天上 它是那么的清澈 #
# But when I’m way up here It’s crystal clear #
# 现在我和你进入了一个全新的世界 #
# That now I’m in A whole new world with you #
# 现在我和你进入了一个全新的世界 #
# Now I’m in A whole new world with you #
# 不可思议的景像 #
# Unbelievable sights #
# 难以形容的感觉 #
# Indescribable feeling #
# 高高地飞行 猛烈地翻转 自♥由♥地滑翔 #
# Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling #
# 穿过这无尽的天空 #
# Through an endless diamond sky #
– # 一个全新的世界 # – # 别再紧闭双眼 #
– # A whole new world # – # Don’t you dare close your eyes #
– # 千千万万个景色要看 # – # 保持呼吸 会好起来的 #
– # A hundred thousand things to see # – # Hold your breath, it gets better #
# 我就像一颗流星 来自遥远的地方 #
# I’m like a shooting star I’ve come so far #
# 我再也无法回到我曾经熟悉的地方 #
# I can’t go back to where I used to be #
– # 一个全新的世界 # – # 每天都有惊喜 #
– # A whole new world – # Every turn a surprise #
– # 追赶新的地平线 # – # 每时每刻都值得怀念 #
– # With new horizons to pursue # – # Every moment, red-letter #
# 我会追随他们到任何地方 花时间去享受 #
# I’ll chase them anywhere There’s time to spare #
# 让我们一起分享这全新的世界 #
# Let me share This whole new world with you #
– # 一个全新的世界 # – # 一个全新的世界 #
– # A whole new world # – # A whole new world #
– # 那是我们向往的地方 # – # 那是我们向往的地方 #
– # That’s where we’ll be # – # That’s where we’ll be #
– # 一次让人激动的旅行 # – # 一个令人神奇的地方 #
– # A thrilling chase – # A wondrous place #
# 为了你和我 #
# For you and me #
– 这一切都太不可思议了 – 是啊
– It’s all so magical. – Yeah.
真可惜 阿布一定想来的
It’s a shame Abu had to miss this.
不会 他讨厌焰火
Nah. He hates fireworks.
他也不喜欢飞行
He doesn’t like flying, either.

Uh, that is, um… Oh, no.
你就是那个市场上的男孩 我已经猜到了
You are the boy from the market. I knew it.
– 你为什么要骗我? – 茉莉 对不起
– Why did you lie? – Jasmine, I’m sorry.
– 你觉得我很笨吗? – 不
– Did you think I was stupid? – No.
– 那就是我不该猜出来? – 不
– That I wouldn’t figure it out? – No.
我是说 我希望你没有猜出来 不 那不是我想说的
I mean, I hoped you wouldn’t. No, that’s not what I meant.
你是谁?告诉我真♥相♥
Who are you? Tell me the truth.
真♥相♥?
The truth?
真♥相♥…
The truth. Um…
真♥相♥就是…
The truth is…
我有时化装成平民…
I sometimes dress as a commoner, um…
以逃避宫廷生活的压力
to escape the pressures of palace life.
但我真是一个王子
But I really am a prince.
你为什么才告诉我?
Why didn’t you just tell me?
你知道…
Well, you know…
王室成员乔装改扮逃出皇宫
royalty going out into the city in disguise,
这听起来有些奇怪 你说呢?
it sounds a little strange, don’t you think?

Hmm.
也不那么奇怪
Not that strange.
晚安 我英俊的王子
Good night, my handsome prince.
晚安 公主
Sleep well, Princess.
太棒了
Yes!
这是我有生以来第一次 事情进展的这么顺利
For the first time in my life, things are starting to go right.
阿布 阿布
Abu. Abu.
抓住他
Hold him.
你看上去有些憔悴 欢迎你 阿布王子
I’m afraid you’ve worn out your welcome, Prince Abooboo.
你…
Why, you…
要保证让他永远消失
Make sure he’s never found.
这魔法从没失效过 我正在洗澡时 就有人摩擦神灯
Never fails. Get in the bath and there’s a rub at the lamp.
你好?阿尔
Hello? Al?
阿尔 振作点
Al! Kid, snap out of it.
这次你可别再骗我了 我不能帮你除非你许愿
You can’t cheat on this one. I can’t help unless you make a wish.
你要说 “精灵 我要你挽救我的生命 “听到吗?
You have to say, “Genie, I want you to save my life.”‘ Got it?
快点 阿♥拉♥丁
Come on, Aladdin!
这就算你同意了
I’ll take that as a yes.
全速上浮
Up scope.
别再吓我了
Don’t you scare me like that.
精灵 我…
Genie, I, uh…
I…
I…
– 谢谢 精灵 – 哦 阿尔
– Thanks, Genie. – Oh, Al.
我有点喜欢上你了 孩子
I’m gettin’ kind of fond of you, kid.
倒不是我想让你信守诺言 或其他什么的
Not that I wanna pick out curtains or anything.
茉莉
Jasmine.
父亲 我刚经历了一次美妙的时刻
Oh, Father, I just had the most wonderful time.
– 我太高兴了 – 你应该高兴 茉莉
– I’m so happy. – You should be, Jasmine.
我已经为你挑选了一个丈夫
I have chosen a husband for you.
– 什么? – 你将嫁给贾法尔
– What? – You will wed Jafar.
我想这有些突然
You’re speechless, I see.
你会是一个好妻子的
A fine quality in a wife.
我永远也不会嫁给你
I will never marry you.
– 父亲 我选择阿里王子 – 阿里王子已经走了
– Father, I choose Prince Ali. – Prince Ali left.
你最好再去检查一下水晶球 贾法尔
Better check your crystal ball again, Jafar.
阿里王子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!