What?
任何事都有它自己的法则
And everything that goes with it.
– 不 不 – 我要离开这
– No! No! – I’m gettin’ out of here.
拥有宇宙间无穷的力量…
Phenomenal cosmic powers…
你是个精灵 我不想…
You’re the genie. I don’t want…
却必须挤在小小的灯里
Itty bitty living space.
阿尔 你这个小机灵鬼
Al, you little genius, you.

Ahh!
把你的臭嘴从我的脸上挪开
Get your blasted beak out of my face.
– 闭嘴 你这个笨蛋 – 别对我说闭嘴
– Oh, shut up, you moron. – Don’t tell me to shut up.
让我来
Allow me.
在奇幻谷住上一万年 会让他安静下来的
10,000 years in a Cave ofWonders ought to chill him out. Shut up!
茉莉…
Jasmine…
对不起我向你撒了谎 说我是王子
I’m sorry I lied to you about being a prince.
我理解你为什么那么说
I know why you did.
我想…
Well, I guess…
要说再见了?
this is good-bye?
那个愚蠢的法律 这不公平
Oh, that stupid law. This isn’t fair.
我爱你
I love you.
阿尔 没问题
Al, no problem.
你还可以许一个愿望
You’ve still got one wish left.
你只需再许个愿 你就又成为王子了
Just say the word and you’re a prince again.
可是 精灵 你就无法获得自♥由♥了?
But, Genie, what about your freedom?
那不过是永远当个奴仆
Hey, it’s only an eternity of servitude.
这可是爱
This is love.
再过一百万年 你也找不到像她这样的女孩了
Al, you’re not gonna find another girl like her in a million years.
相信我 我知道 我已经看过了
Believe me, I know. I’ve looked.
茉莉 我确实很爱你
Jasmine, I do love you,
可是我不能再伪装我自己了
but I got to stop pretending to be something I’m not.
我知道
I understand.
精灵 我许愿让你获得自♥由♥
Genie, I wish for your freedom.
一个拥有纯正血统的王子 就要出现了
One bona fide prince pedigree coming up.
– 你说什么? – 精灵 你自♥由♥了
– What? – Genie, you’re free.
我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
I’m free. I’m free.
快 快点 快许点不同寻常的愿望
Quick. Quick. Wish for something outrageous.
比如说 “我要尼罗河” 试试
Say, “l want the Nile.”‘ Try that.
– 我要尼罗河 – 没门
– Uh, I wish for the Nile. – No way!
这感觉真是太好了
Oh, does that feel good! Oh!
我自♥由♥了 我完全自♥由♥了
I’m free! I’m free at last!
我要到处流浪 我要看看外面的世界
I’m hittin’ the road. I’m off to see the world.
我…
I’m…
精灵 我…
Genie, I’m…
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
我也是
Me, too, Al.
不管别人怎么看
No matter what anybody says,
对我来说你永远都是一个王子
you’ll always be a prince to me.
这就对了
That’s right.
你已经证明了你的价值 这正是我想要的
You’ve certainly proven your worth as far as I’m concerned.
这才是那法律的关键
It’s that law that’s the problem.
– 父亲? – 我是国王吗?我是国王 对吗?
– Father? – Well, am I Sultan or am I Sultan?
从今往后
From this day forth,
公主可以嫁给任何她认为值得嫁的人
the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy.
他 我选择…
Him. I choose…
我选择你 阿♥拉♥丁
I choose you, Aladdin.
叫我阿尔
Call me Al.
所有人 都过来 大团圆
Oh, all of ya, come over here. Big group hug.
大团圆
Group hug.
我亲一下猴子不介意吧?
Mind if I kiss the monkey?
我不会再做危害大家的事了
Ooh, hairball.Well, I can’t do any more damage around this Popsicle stand.
我要离开这儿
I’m outta here!
再见 你们这对恩爱小夫妻
Bye-bye, you two crazy lovebirds!
拉格曼 再见了 我是历史
Hey, Rugman, ciao. I’m history.
不对 我是神话
No, I’m mythology.
我不在乎我是谁 我自♥由♥了
I don’t care what I am. I’m free!
# 一个全新的世界 #
# A whole new world #
# 一个全新的生活 #
# A whole new life #
# 为了你和我 #
# Foryou and me #
# 一个全新的世界 #
# A whole new world #
你又看到我了
Made you look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!