Prince Ali!
真丢人…
How in the… uh. Awk!
说出真♥相♥ 贾法尔 你想杀了我
Tell them the truth, Jafar. You tried to have me killed.
什么?胡说八道 陛下
What? Ridiculous nonsense, Your Highness.
显然他在撒谎
He is obviously lying.
显然在撒谎
Obviously lying.
父亲 你怎么了?
Father, what’s wrong with you?
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what’s wrong.
哦 天哪
Oh, my!
贾法尔一直用这个来控制您
Jafar’s been controlling you with this.
什么?贾法尔?
What? Jafar?
你 你这个叛徒
You, you traitor!
陛下 请听我解释
Your Majesty, all this can be explained.
卫兵 卫兵
Guards! Guards!
我们死定了 算了
Well, that’s it. We’re dead. Forget it.
已经给我们两个挖好坟墓了 我们这回是死定了
Just dig a grave for both of us. We’re dead.
立即逮捕贾法尔
Arrest Jafar at once.
还没完呢 小子
This is not done yet, boy.
抓住他
Find him!
搜查所有地方 茉莉 你没事吧?
Search everywhere! Jasmine, are you all right?
是的
Yes.
贾法尔 我最信任的大臣
Jafar, my most trusted counselor,
却一直密谋反对我
plotting against me all this time.
太可怕了 实在太可怕了
This is horrible, just horrible.
我怎么会…
How will I ever…
嗯?
Huh?
这是真的?
Can this be true?
我的女儿最终选择了一个求婚者
My daughter has finally chosen a suitor?
哈 哈 真♥主♥保佑
Ha, ha! Praise Allah!
你这个出色的小子 我真想亲亲你
You brilliant boy, I could kiss you.
不 我要把它留给我的…
I won’t. I’ll leave that to my…
你们两个应该马上举♥行♥婚礼
But you two will be wed at once.
你们会幸福美满的
Yes, yes. And you’ll be happy and prosperous,
然后你 我的孩子 将会成为国王
and then you, my boy, will become sultan.
– 国王? – 对
– Sultan? – Yes.
一个诚实正直的年轻人 就像你
A fine upstanding youth such as yourself,
一个品行无可挑剔的人
a person of your unimpeachable moral character
这正是国家所需要的
is exactly what this kingdom needs.
我们逃走吧 我们赶紧逃出去
We gotta get outta here.
我开始收拾行李了 只带些生活必需品
I gotta start packing. Only essentials.
带上旅行灯
We gotta travel light.
带上枪 武器 这张照片怎么办?
Bring the guns, the weapons, and how about this picture?
照片上我的脸有些古怪
I think I’m making a weird face in it.
他彻底崩溃了 他已经疯了
Oh, boy. He’s cracked. He’s gone nuts.
贾法尔 贾法尔
Jafar! Jafar!
抓紧点
Get a grip!
太紧了
Good grip.
阿里王子只不过是那个毛孩子 阿♥拉♥丁
Prince Ali is nothing more than that ragged urchin, Aladdin.
– 他有神灯 拉戈 – 那个可怜的…
– He has the lamp, lago. – Why, that miserable…
你要从他身上把它偷出来
But you are going to relieve him of it.
我?
Me?
国王?
Sultan?
他们想让我当国王?
They want me to be Sultan?
# 向伟大的英雄致敬 #
# Hail the conquering hero #
阿♥拉♥丁 你已经赢得了公主的芳心
Aladdin, you’ve just won the heart of the princess.
下一步你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do next?
下一步你该说”我打算给精灵自♥由♥ ”
Psst. Your line is, “I’m going to free the genie.”
什么时候都行
Anytime.
– 精灵 我不能 – 你当然行
– Genie. I can’t. – Sure you can.
你只要说 “精灵 我希望你获得自♥由♥”
You just go, “Genie, I wish you free.”‘
我是认真的
I’m serious.
对不起 我真的想 可是他们想让我当国王
Look, I’m sorry. I really am. But they wanna make me sultan.
不对 他们是想让阿里王子当国王
No. They wanna make Prince Ali sultan.
没有你 我只能是阿♥拉♥丁
Without you, I’m just Aladdin.
– 阿尔 你已经赢了 – 那是因为有你
– Al, you won. – Because of you.
所有人都认为我什么都能办到 那全是因为有了你
The only reason anyone thinks I’m worth anything is because of you.
如果他们发现我不是真正的王子 那该怎么办
What if they find out I’m not really a prince?
如果被茉莉发现了?我会失去她
What if Jasmine finds out? I’d lose her.
精灵 我不能 只凭我自己 我无法维持现在的样子
Genie, I can’t keep this up on my own.
我不能让你自♥由♥
I can’t wish you free.
好吧 我懂了 你欺骗了我们每个人
Fine. I understand. You’ve lied to everyone else.
我开始觉得受冷落了
Hey, I was beginning to feel left out.
现在 主人 如果你能原谅我
Now, if you’ll excuse me, Master.
精灵 我真的很抱歉
Genie, I’m really sorry.
好吧 那你就在里面呆着吧
Well, fine. Then just stay in there.
你们有什么好看的?
What are you guys looking at?
我… 对不起
Look, I… I’m sorry.
阿布 对不起 我不是…
Abu, I’m sorry. I didn’t…
等等
Wait. Come on.
我这是在干什么?
What am I doing?
精灵说的对
Genie’s right.
我应该将真♥相♥告诉茉莉
I gotta tell Jasmine the truth.
阿里 阿里 你能过来一下吗?
Ali. Oh, Ali. Will you come here?
好吧 来了
Well, here goes.
茉莉?你在哪儿?
Jasmine? Where are you?
就在动物园的外面 快来啊
Out in the menagerie. Hurry.
我来了
I’m coming.
你有麻烦了 粉红的家伙?
You got a problem, Pinky?
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
宝贝 贾法尔见到你一定很高兴
Boy, Jafar’s gonna be happy to see you.
干得漂亮 拉戈 继续努力
Excellent work, lago. Ah, go on.
真的 10分満分的话 你能得11分
No, really. On a scale of one to ten, you are an eleven.
贾法尔 你真是太好了
Oh, Jafar, you’re too kind.
有点太难为情了 我脸都红了
I’m embarrassed. I’m blushing.
阿古拉巴的臣民们
People of Agrabah,
我女儿最终选定了一位求婚者
my daughter has finally chosen a suitor.
茉莉
Jasmine.
阿里 你去哪儿了?
Ali, where have you been?
茉莉 有件事我要告诉你
Jasmine, there’s something I got to tell you.
整个王国都在等着我父亲宣布呢
The whole kingdom’s turned out for Father’s announcement.
不 可是 茉莉 请听我说
No. But, Jasmine, listen to me, please.
– 你不明白… – 祝你好运
– You don’t understand… – Good luck.
阿里王子
…Ali Ababwa!
哦 孩子
Oh, boy.
看看他们 正为那小子欢呼呢
Look at them, cheering that little pipsqueak.
让他们欢呼去吧
Let them cheer.
你知道 阿尔 我可要真的…
You know, Al, I’m getting really…
你好像不是他 今晚 阿尔
I don’t think you’re him. Tonight, the part of Al
将被一个高大 阴险 丑恶的男人所操纵
will be played by a tall, dark and sinister ugly man.
– 现在我是你的主人 – 那正是我担心的
– I am your master now. – I was afraid of that.
精灵 实现我第一个愿望
Genie, grant me my first wish.
我要当尊贵的国王
I wish to rule on high as sultan.
– 哇 – 我的天哪
– Whoa! – Bless my soul.
这是什么?
What is this?
怎么回事?我的天 出什么事了?
What’s going on? Oh, my goodness, what’s happening?
父亲
Father.
贾法尔 你这个卑鄙的叛徒
Jafar, you vile betrayer.
应该说是卑鄙的国王叛徒
That’s Sultan Vile Betrayer to you.
我们走着瞧
Oh, yeah? We’ll just see about that.
神灯
The lamp.
发现者 监护者 阿布布
Finders keepers, Abooboo.
精灵 不
Genie, no!
对不起 孩子 我现在有了新主人
Sorry, kid. I got a new master now.
贾法尔 我命令你马上停止
Jafar, I order you to stop.
可是现在有了新的王法
Ah, but there’s a new order now.
我的王法
My order.
最终 你会拜倒在我的脚下
Finally, you will bow to me.
我们决不低头
We will never bow to you.
这我一点也不奇怪?
Why am I not surprised?
如果你不愿跪倒在国王面前
If you won’t bow before a sultan,
那么你会在巫师面前发抖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!