Give me some tass-el. Yeah. Yo, yo.
你可比我上一任主人矮多了
Say, you’re a lot smaller than my last master.
也许是我变大了 你看看 我有什么变化吗?
That or I’m gettin’ bigger. Look from the side. Do I look different to you?
等一下 我是你的主人?
Wait a minute. I’m your master?
是的 孺子可教 你希望我长什么样?
That’s right. He can be taught. What would you wish of me?
令人印像深刻的
The ever impressive,
还是循规蹈矩的
the long contained,
或者是千变万化的
often imitated,
但是永远都不会重复…
but never duplicated…
重复 重复…
Duplicated, duplicated…
灯之…
Genie…
精灵
of the Lamp!
就是这儿 从这神灯里面出来的
Right here direct from the lamp,
来帮你梦想成真
right here for your very much wish fulfillment.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮我梦想成真?
Whoa. Wish fulfillment?
你可以实现三个愿望
Three wishes to be exact.
别幻想还能实现更多的愿望
And ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes.
就这些 三个愿望 一 二 三
That’s it. Three. Uno, dos, tres.
不能代替 也不能调换或者反悔
No substitutions, exchanges or refunds.
现在 我知道我在做梦了
Now I know I’m dreaming.
主人 我不认为你意识到了自己得到了什么样的宝物
Master, I don’t think you quite realize what you’ve got here.
那么你先在旁边好好考虑一下
So why don’t you just ruminate
让我来显示一下我的能力
whilst I illuminate the possibilities.
# 阿里巴巴有40大盗 #
# Well, Ali Baba had them 40 thieves #
# 天方夜谭有一千零一个故事 #
# Scheherazade had a thousand tales #
# 不过 主人 你时来运转了 都是因为你的袖子 #
# But, master, you’re in luck ‘Cause up your sleeves #
# 你得到了屡试不爽的魔法 #
# You got a brand of magic never fails #
# 你现在法力无边 #
# You got some power in your corner now #
# 威力无穷 #
# Some heavy ammunition in your camp #
# 当然还会精力充沛 #
# You got some punch pizzazz Yahoo and how #
# 看 你要做的就是摩擦那盏神灯 我说的这些就会实现 #
# See, all you gotta do Is rub that lamp and I’ll say #
# 阿♥拉♥丁先生 您的愿望是什么?#
# Mr. Aladdin, sir, What will your pleasure be #
# 你点菜 我记下来 #
# Let me take your order Jot it down #
# 从没有朋友像我这样 #
# You ain’t never had a friend like me #
# 就像生活在饭店里 我就是你的餐厅主管 #
# Life is your restaurant And I’m your maitre d’ #
# 来吧 轻轻告诉我 你想要什么 #
# Come on, whisper what it is you want #
# 从没有朋友像我这样 #
# You ain’t never had a friend like me #
# 是 先生 我们以服务为荣 #
# Yes, sir We pride ourselves on service #
# 你是主人 是国王 是真♥主♥ #
# You’re the boss, the king, the shah #
# 告诉我你想要什么 这是为您准备的 全都是真的 #
# Say what you wish It’s yours, true dish #
# 再来点甜饼怎么样?#
# How ’bout a little more baklava? #
# 吃完了这一个 再来吃这一个 #
# Have some of column A Try all of column B #
# 我就是想帮助你 #
# I’m in the mood to help you, dude #
# 从没有朋友像我这样 #
# You ain’t never had a friend like me #
# 噢 我 #
# Oh, my #
# 不 不 #
# No, no #
# 我 我 #
# My, my #
# 你的朋友能做这个吗 #
# Can your friends do this #
# 你的朋友能做那个吗 #
# Can your friends do that #
# 你的朋友能拉这个吗 #
# Can your friends pull this #
# 那是一顶帽子变的 #
# Out their little hat #
# 你的朋友能吐火吗 #
# Can your friends go poof #
看这 哈哈
Hey, looky here. Ha ha!
# 你的朋友会念咒语吗 让她裂开 #
# Can your friends go Abracadabra, let her rip #
# 会让这些小傻瓜消失吗 #
# And then make the sucker disappear #
# 别坐在那儿吊着下巴 瞪着眼睛 #
# So don’t you sit there Slack-jawed, buggy-eyed #
# 我来这儿 是为了实现你的梦想 #
# I’m here to answer All your midnight prayers #
# 你会得到我真诚的保证 #
# You got me bona fide certified #
# 有一个精灵会负责你的一切 #
# You got a genie For your charge d’affaires #
# 我渴望为你服务 #
# I got a powerful urge to help you out #
# 我想知道你的愿望是什么 #
# So what’s your wish I really wanna know #
# 我列了个清单 大概有三里长 #
# You got a list That’s three miles long, no doubt #
# 你所要做的就是像这样摩擦 #
# All you gotta do is rub like so #
# 尊敬的阿♥拉♥丁先生 许一个愿或二个或三个 #
# Mr. Aladdin, sir Have a wish or two or three #
# 我在为你工作 你这个大富翁 #
# I’m on the job, you big nabob #
# 从没有朋友像我这样 #
# You ain’t never had a friend Never had a friend #
# 从没有朋友像我这样 #
# You ain’t never had a friend Never had a friend #
# 从 #
# You ain’t never #
# 没有 #
# Had a #
# 朋友 #
# Friend #
# 像 #
# Like #
# 我这样 #
# Me #
啊哈哈
Ah ha ha!
哇哈哈
Wah ha ha!
# 从没有朋友像我这样 #
# You ain’t never had a friend like me #
嗯?
Huh?
那么 你的愿望是什么 主人?
So, what’ll it be, Master?
你保证能实现 我的任意三个愿望 对吗?
You’re gonna grant me any three wishes I want, right?
差不多
Ah, almost.
还有一些条件 做为交换
There are a few provisos, a couple of quid pro quos.
比如?
Like?
第一条:我不能杀人
Ah, rule number one:I can’t kill anybody.
所以不要为难我
So don’t ask.
第二条
Rule number two.
我不能让一个人爱上另一个人
I can’t make anybody fall in love with anybody else.
你那可爱的小脸
You little punim there.
第三条:我不能让死人复活
Rule number three. I can’t bring people back from the dead.
这可不是什么好看的图画 我不喜欢干这个
It’s not a pretty picture. I don’t like doing it.
除了那些 什么都行
Other than that, you got it.
– 嗯 – 哦
– Hmm. – Oh!
条件?你是说 实现愿望还有限制?
Provisos? You mean limitations?
你可真是个万能的精灵
On wishes? Some all-powerful genie.
连让人死而复生都不行
Can’t even bring people back from the dead.
不行啊 阿布 他可能都 无法让我们离开奇幻谷
I don’t know, Abu. He probably can’t even get us out of this cave.
看起来我们要 想法找到出去的路
Looks like we’re gonna have to find a way out.
请原谅?
Excuse me?
你是在看我吗?你摩擦神灯了吗?
Are you lookin’ at me? Did you rub my lamp?
是你唤醒了我?是你带我到这里来的?
Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here?
现在却突然抛下我就走?
And all of a sudden you’re walking out on me?
那可不行 现在还不是时候
I don’t think so, not right now.
你的愿望即将实现 快坐下
You’re gettin’ your wishes, so sit down!
在发生危险时
In case of emergency,
紧急出口会在这 这 这 这 在任何地方
the exits are here, here, here, here, anywhere.
把你的手和胳膊放在飞毯里
Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet.
我们就要…
We’re…
出去了
outta here!
贾法尔 这是暴行
Jafar, this is an outrage.
如果不是看在你多年来的忠诚…
If it weren’t for all your years of loyal service…
从现在开始 罪犯宣判前你必须先请示我
From now on, you are to discuss sentencing of prisoners with me,
特别是他们被杀头前
before they are beheaded.
我向您保证 陛下 这不会再发生了
I assure you, Your Highness, it won’t happen again.
茉莉…
Jasmine…
贾法尔 让我们把这件事全都忘了吧
Jafar. Let’s put this whole messy business behind us.
求求你
Please.
我最最诚恳地向您表示歉意 公主
My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, Princess.
看来我被逼成婚至少还有些好处
At least some good will come of my being forced to marry.
当我成了女王 我就有权除掉你
When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you.
好极了 所有的问题都解决了
That’s nice. All settled, then.
茉莉 你该再考虑一下婚姻大事了 茉莉?
Now, Jasmine, getting back to this suitor business… Jasmine?
茉莉
Jasmine!
如果我得到了那盏神灯
If only I had gotten that lamp.
“我就有权除掉你”
“l will have the power to get rid of you.”
现在我们只能继续讨好
To think we gotta keep kissing up
那个糟老头还有他那个笨女儿
to that chump and his chump daughter
– 在我们的有生之年… – 不 拉戈
– for the rest of our lives… – No, lago.
一旦她找到一个蠢丈夫
Only until she finds a chump husband.
那么她就会被流放
Then she’ll have us banished.
或者砍头
Or beheaded.
等等
Oh. Wait a minute.
贾法尔 你来做那个傻丈夫怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!