# Gotta eat to live Gotta steal to eat #
# 要不让我们和平相处吧 #
# Otherwise we’d get along #
不行
Wrong.
抓住他
Get him!
他手里有剑
He’s got a sword!
你们这群笨蛋 我们也有剑
You idiots. We’ve all got swords.
– # 跑得比马蹄还快 – 野蛮人 #
– # One jump ahead of the hoofbeats # – Vandal!
– # 在沙丘城♥堡♥上逃窜 – 叫化子 #
– # One hop ahead of the hump # – Street rat!
– # 灾难临头却诡计多端 – 无赖 #
– # One trick ahead of disaster # – Scoundrel!
# 他们很快 但是我更快 #
# They’re quick, but I’m much faster #
# 快来啊 来抓我啊 #
# Here goes, better throw my hand in #
# 希望我能快乐地着陆 我需要做的只是纵身一跃 #
# Wish me happy landin’ All I gotta do is jump #
呸 哦依
Yuck! Oy!
现在 尊敬的先生 我们尽情享受吧
And now, esteemed effendi, we feast.
现在 尊敬的先生 我们尽情享受吧
And now, esteemed effendi, we feast.
好吧
All right.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum!

Uh-oh.
给你 拿去吧
Here. Go on. Take it.
啊 不 啊?
Ah, don’t. Huh?
我想他一定是去皇宫
On his way to the palace, I suppose.
又来一个向公主求婚的人
Another suitor for the princess.
别挡道 小毛孩
Out of my way, you filthy brats.

Hey!
如果我像你那样有钱 我会懂点礼貌
If I were as rich as you, I could afford some manners.
我来教你礼貌
Oh. I’ll teach you some manners.
看那儿 阿布
Look at that, Abu.
这可是非常罕见的 一匹马有两个屁♥股♥
It’s not every day you see a horse with two rear ends.

Ooh!
你是个没教养的叫化子
You are a worthless street rat.
你生来就是个叫化子 死了还是个叫化子
You were born a street rat, you’ll die a street rat,
只有你身上的跳蚤会为你送葬
and only your fleas will mourn you.
我才不是一文不名
I’m not worthless.
而且我身上没跳蚤
And I don’t have fleas.
快点 阿布 我们回家吧
Come on, Abu. Let’s go home.
# 无赖 叫化子 #
# Riffraff, street rat #
# 那不是我 #
# I don’t buy that #
# 只要他们了解我 #
# If only they’d look closer #
# 难道他们只看见个穷孩子 #
# Would they see a poor boy #
# 不 先生 #
# No, siree #
# 他们会发现 #
# They’d find out #
# 在我身上 #
# There’s so much more #
# 还有很多东西 #
# To me #
总有一天 阿布 事情会有所改变
Some day, Abu, things are gonna change.
我们会变得富有 会住在皇宫里
We’ll be rich, live in a palace,
再不会遇到任何麻烦
and never have any problems at all.
我从来没有被这么羞辱过
I’ve never been so insulted.
阿赫麦德王子 你这么快就走了?
Oh, Prince Achmed. You’re not leaving so soon, are you?
祝你走运 能把她嫁出去
Good luck marrying her off.
噢 茉莉
Oh! Jasmine.
茉莉
Jasmine!
茉莉
Jasmine!
茉莉
Jasmine!
该死的 拉扎
Confound it, Rajah.
原来这就是阿赫麦德王子 大发雷霆的原因
So, this is why Prince Achmed stormed out.
父亲
Oh, Father.
拉扎只是和他逗着玩 对吧 拉扎?
Rajah was just playing with him. Weren’t you, Rajah?
你只是和那个衣衣冠楚楚
You were just playing with that overdressed,
自恋狂的阿赫麦德王子逗着玩 对吗?
self-absorbed Prince Achmed, weren’t you?
亲爱的 你不能拒绝每一个前来求婚的人
Dearest, you’ve got to stop rejecting every suitor who comes to call.
法律上规定在你下一个生日…
The law says you must be married to a prince…
你必须嫁给一个王子
by your next birthday.
那条法律是错的
The law is wrong.
你只剩下三天了
You’ve only got three more days.
父亲 我讨厌被逼迫着嫁人
Father, I hate being forced into this.
如果我嫁人 那一定是为了爱
If I do marry, I want it to be for love.
茉莉…
Jasmine…
并不只是因为那条法律
it’s not only this law.
我不能照顾你一辈子 并且 我…
I’m not going to be around forever, and, well, I…
我只想确认有人能照顾你
I just want to make sure you’re taken care of.
早点做准备
Provided for.
请你理解我
Please try to understand.
我从没有自己拿过主意 我也未曾有过真正的朋友
I’ve never done a thing on my own. I’ve never had any real friends.
除了你 拉扎
Except you, Rajah.
我甚至从没踏出过这宫殿的围墙
I’ve never even been outside the palace walls.
但是 茉莉 你是公主啊
But, Jasmine, you’re a princess.
那我不想当公主了
Then maybe I don’t want to be a princess anymore.
我… 我…
Oooh! I… I…
真♥主♥啊 但愿我没有这个女儿
Allah forbid you should have any daughters.
嗯?
Hmm?
我不知道她这是像谁
I don’t know where she gets it from.
她妈妈可没这么挑剔
Her mother wasn’t nearly so picky.
贾法尔
Oh! Ah, Jafar.
我最信任的大臣
My most trusted advisor.
我确实需要你给我出个主意
I am in desperate need of your wisdom.
我生来就是为您效劳的 国王陛下
My life is but to serve you, my lord.
就是求婚的事
It’s this suitor business.
茉莉不愿选一位丈夫
Jasmine refuses to choose a husband.
– 我已经绞尽脑汁了 – 绞尽脑汁
– I’m at my wit’s end. – Awk! Wit’s end!

Oh!
吃块饼干吧 亲爱的波利
Have a cracker, pretty Polly.
陛下对付不会讲话的动物 确实有办法啊
Your Majesty certainly has a way with dumb animals.
那么对于这个棘手的问题
Now, then, perhaps I can divine a solution
也许我可以用占卜术 找出办法来
to this thorny problem.
如果有人可以帮忙的话 那就是您了
If anyone can help, it’s you.
需要借用一下那颗神秘的蓝宝石
But it would require the use of the mystic blue diamond.
噢 要我的戒指?
Oh. Uh, my ring?
但它可是我的祖传宝贝啊
But it’s been in the family for years.
要想为公主找到一个求婚者 它是必需的
It is necessary to find the princess a suitor.
别担心
Don’t worry.
一切都会好的
Everything will be fine.
一切都会… 好的
Everything will be… fine.
那颗宝石
The diamond.
在这儿 贾法尔
Here, Jafar.
不管你要什么我都给你
Whatever you need will be fine.
您真是太伟大了 国王陛下
You are most gracious, my liege.
现在 您可以玩您的小玩具了
Now, run along and play with your little toys, hmm?
对 那真是太好了
Yes. That will be pretty good.
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can’t take it anymore!
如果再硬塞给我那些发霉的 讨厌的饼干的话…
If I gotta choke down on one more of those moldy, disgusting crackers…
我打 打
Bam! Whack!
安静些 拉戈
Calm yourself, lago.
我就要篡夺他的王位了
Then I’d grab him around the head. Whack!
不久国王就是我了 不再是那个糟老头子了
Soon I will be sultan, not that addle-pated twit.
到时候我会把饼干塞进他的喉咙里
And then I stuff the crackers down his throat.
哈 哈
Ha, ha!
对不起 拉扎
Oh, I’m sorry, Rajah.
我不能再呆在这儿 像现在这样过一辈子
But I can’t stay here and have my life lived for me.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
再见了
Goodbye.
好 阿布 开始吧
Okay, Abu. Go.
尝尝这个吧 真是太好吃了
Try this. Your taste buds will dance and sing.
将你的爪子拿开
Get your paws off that.
你…
Why, you…
滚开 你这只讨厌 肮脏的猴子
Get away from here, you cursed, filthy ape!
再见
Goodbye.
干的好 阿布
Nice going, Abu.
早饭准备好了
Breakfast is served.
可爱的小姐 买♥♥个壶吧
Pretty lady, buy a pot.
再没有这么好的铜壶和银壶了
No finer pot in brass or silver.
甜枣 卖♥♥甜枣了 还有无花果

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!