then you will cower before a sorcerer!
精灵 我的第二个愿望…
Genie, my second wish…
我要成为世界上法力最强的巫师
I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!
精灵 停下
Genie, stop!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
阿古拉巴热情地欢迎巫师贾法尔
a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!
刚才 我们说到哪儿?
Now, where were we?
对 卑躬屈膝
Ah, yes. Abject humiliation.
走开
Down, boy.
公主
Oh, Princess.
我非常想给你介绍一个人
There’s someone I’m dying to introduce you to.
贾法尔 把你的手拿开
Jafar. Get your hands off her.
# 阿里王子 对 就是他 #
# Prince Ali Yes, it is he #
# 可他不是你了解的那个 #
# But not as you know him #
# 看着我的嘴 我要告诉你真♥相♥ #
# Read my lips And come to grips with reality #
# 是的 回想一下过去 #
# Yes, meet a blast from your past #
# 谁的谎言编的这么好 #
# Whose lies were too good to last #
# 向亲爱的阿里王子问声好 #
# Say hello To your precious Prince Ali #
或者我们应该叫他阿♥拉♥丁?
Or should we say Aladdin?
阿里?
Ali?
茉莉 我曾想告诉你 我只是…
Jasmine, I tried to tell you. I’m just…
# 阿里王子其实只是阿♥拉♥丁 #
# So Ali turns out to be Merely Aladdin #
# 这只是个骗术 还要我继续吗 #
# Just a con, need I go on #
# 相信我 #
# Take it from me #
# 他品行恶劣 #
# His personality flaws #
# 给了我充分的理由 #
# Give me adequate cause #
# 让他收拾行李来一次单程旅行 #
# To send him packing On a one-way trip #
# 他的命运将急转直下 #
# So his prospects Take a terminal dip #
# 他的财产被冻结 他要被送到在世界的尽头 #
# His assets frozen, the venue chosen Is the ends of the earth, whoopee! #
– 再见 – 再见 再见
– So long! – Good-bye, see ya.
# 前阿里王子 #
# Ex-Prince Ali #
阿布
Abu.
阿布
Abu!
这都是我的错
Oh, this is all my fault.
我应该放了精灵 我曾有过机会 阿布
I should have freed the genie when I had the chance. Abu.
– 你没事吧? – 呜呜
– Are you okay? – Mm-hmm.
对不起 阿布
I’m sorry, Abu.
事情全让我给搞砸了
I made a mess of everything.
也许… 我应该回去把它纠正过来
Somehow… I gotta go back and set things right.
飞毯
Carpet.
阿布 快来挖
Abu, start digging.
就是它
That’s it.
好了
Yeah! All right!
现在 我们回阿古拉巴 出发
Now, back to Agrabah. Let’s go.
你这个木偶国王要不要来点饼干?
Puppet ruler want a cracker?
这是你的饼干 给我全都呑下去
Here’s your cracker. Shoved all the way down your throat.
这儿 还有更多
Here. Have lots.
停下 贾法尔 放开他
Stop it. Jafar, leave him alone.
茉莉看见你变成这样我很难过
It pains me to see you reduced to this, Jasmine.
像你这样一朵沙漠中的美丽之花
A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself
应该投入世界上最有权势的男人的怀抱
should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world.
你说什么 亲爱的?
What do you say, my dear?
如果你同意成为我的王后…
Why, with you as my queen…
休想
Never.
我会教你如何尊重我
I’ll teach you some respect.
不 精灵
No. Genie.
我决定许最后一个愿
I have decided to make my final wish.
我要让茉莉公主
I wish for Princess Jasmine
发狂地爱上我
to fall desperately in love with me.
主人 还有些附加条件 有一些限制…
Ah, Master, there are a few addendas, some quid pro quo…
别跟我顶嘴 你这个蓝色的傻大个
Don’t talk back to me, you big blue lout.
奴仆 你必须照我说的做
You will do what I order you to do, slave.
贾法尔
Jafar.
我从来不知道… 你有这么英俊
I never realized how… incredibly handsome you are.
这还不错
Mmm. That’s better.
现在 小可爱…
Now, pussycat…
告诉我我这人怎么样
tell me more about myself.
你个子很高…
You’re tall…
神秘…
dark…
衣冠楚楚…
well dressed…
小朋友
Al. Al, little buddy.

Shh.
我无法帮你
Al, I can’t help you.
我现在为那个神经病工作 你想做什么?
I work for Senor Psychopath now. What are you gonna do?
我是个叫化子 还记得吗?我要来个即兴表演
Hey, I’m a street rat, remember? I’ll improvise.
你的牙是那么的可爱
…cute little gaps between your teeth.
继续说
Go on.
还有你的胡子…
And your beard…
是那么的… 弯弯曲曲
is so… twisted.
– 你已经偷走了我的心 – 贾法…
– You’ve stolen my heart. – Jaf…!
还有那个叫化子?
And the street rat?
什么叫化子?
What street rat?

Yech!
那是…
That was…
是你
You!
我要杀你几次才行 小子?
How many times do I have to kill you, boy?
快拿神灯
Get the lamp.

No!
公主 你的时间用完了
Ah, ah, ah, Princess. Your time is up.
茉莉
Jasmine.
干的好 贾法…
Oh, nice shot, Jaf…
别想耍我
Don’t toy with me.
阿布
Abu!
小子 事情都清楚了
Things are unraveling fast now, boy.
找到关键了吗?
Get the point?
我只不过是热了热身
I’m just getting warmed up.
你不敢自己跟我较量一下吗 你这个胆小的毒蛇?
Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?
也许应该让你看看我是如何成为毒蛇的
Perhaps you’d like to see how snakelike I can be.
# 一二三四五六七 将那宝剑刺进蛇 #
# Rick ’em, rack ’em, rock ’em, rake Stick that sword into that snake #
这件事你别插手
You stay out of this.
贾法尔 贾法尔 他是我的偶像 如果他真能做到的话… 太棒了
Jafar, Jafar, he’s our man. If he can’t do it… great!
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
茉莉 支持住
Jasmine, hang on.
你这小傻瓜
You little fool.
你认为你可以击败这世界上最强大的人吗
You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on Earth.
勒死他 贾法尔 勒死他就像…
Squeeze him, Jafar. Squeeze him like a… Awk!
没了精灵 小子 你就什么也不是
Without the genie, boy, you’re nothing.
精灵 精灵
The genie. The genie.
精灵比你的法力强多了
The genie has more power than you’ll ever have.
什么?
What?
你的法力是他给的 他也可以收回去
He gave you your power. He can take it away.
你在干什么?为什么把我扯进来?
Al, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?
面对现实吧 贾法尔 你只能做老二
Face it, Jafar. You’re still just second best.
你说的对
You’re right.
他的法力确实比我强
His power does exceed my own.
但这不会太久的
But not for long.
那孩子是疯了 他被打晕了
The boy is crazy. He’s a little punch-drunk.
他被蛇打的太重了
One too many hits with the snake.
奴仆 我要许我的第三个愿望
Slave, I make my third wish.
我想做一个万能的精灵
I wish to be an all-powerful genie!
你的愿望就是对我的命令 快去 阿尔
All right, your wish is my command. Way to go, Al.

Yes.

Yes!
法力
The power.
无敌的法力
The absolute power!
– 你怎么能那样做呢? – 相信我
– What have you done? – Trust me.
宇宙将由我来控制
The universe is mine to command, to control!
不要太性急 贾法尔 有件事你忘了吧?
Not so fast, Jafar. Aren’t you forgetting something?
-嗯? – 你想成为精灵…
– Huh? – You wanted to be a genie…
你办到了
you got it.
什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!