# Hey, clear the way in the old bazaar #
# 让我们过去 他可是个耀眼的新星 #
# Hey you, let us through It’s a bright new star #
# 快 快来看啊 #
# Oh come, be the first on your block To meet his eye #
# 请让开 他来了 响铃敲起来 锣鼓打起来 #
# Make way, here he comes Ring bells, bang the drums #
# 你们会喜欢上这家伙 #
# You’re gonna love this guy #
# 阿里王子 神奇的英雄阿里 #
# Prince Ali, fabulous he Ali Ababwa #
# 跪下 表示你们的敬意 快跪下 #
# Genuflect, show some respect Down on one knee #
# 好了 请努力保持安静 #
# Now, try your best to stay calm #
# 带着你们最崇高的敬意 #
# Brush up your Sunday salaam #
# 来拜见尊敬的头领 #
# Then come and meet His spectacular coterie #
# 阿里王子 强大的阿里 #
# Prince Ali, mighty is he, Ali Ababwa #
# 强大的可以举起十个人 #
# Strong as ten regular men definitely #
# 他曾独自面对一大群飞贼 #
# He faced the galloping hordes #
# 一百个拿着剑的坏蛋 #
# A hundred bad guys with swords #
# 是谁把他们送回老家了 对 是阿里王子 #
# Who sent those goons to their lords Why, Prince Ali #
# 他带来了75头金骆驼 #
# He’s got 75 golden camels #
难道它们不可爱吗?
Don’t they look lovely, June?
# 他还带来了53个紫孔雀 #
# Purple peacocks, he’s got 53 #
太神奇了 我喜欢它们的羽毛
Fabulous, Harry. I love the feathers.
# 当这个异国动物到来时 #
# When it comes to exotic-type mammals #
# 你为它准备好动物园了吗 我告诉过你的 #
# Has he got a zoo I’m telling you #
# 这可是世界一流的动物展览 #
# It’s a world-class menagerie #
# 阿里王子 多么英俊的阿里 #
# Prince Ali, handsome is he Ali Ababwa #
# 那强壮的体格 真是无与伦比 #
# That physique, how can I speak Weak at the knee #
# 好 向广场前进 #
# Well, get on out in that square #
# 整理好你的面纱 准备好了 #
# Adjust your veil and prepare #
# 尽情地欣赏阿里王子 #
# To gawk and grovel and stare At Prince Ali #
– # 他有95个白色的波斯猴 # – # 他有很多猴子 #
– # He’s got 95 white Persian monkeys # – # He’s got the monkeys #
– # 让我们参观一下这些猴子 # – # 是免费的 #
– # Let’s see the monkeys # – # And to view them he charges no fee #
# 他有许多奴隶 还有许多佣人和奴仆 #
# He’s got slaves He’s got servants and flunkies #
# 为他工作感到骄傲 甘愿听命于他 喜欢为他服务 #
# Proud to work for him They bow to his whim, love serving him #
# 他们对他忠心耿耿 #
# They’re just lousy with loyalty to Ali #
# 阿里王子 #
# Prince Ali #
# 阿里王子 多情的阿里 #
# Prince Ali, Amorous he Ali Ababwa #
# 听说你们的公主非常可爱 #
# Heard your princess Was a sight lovely to see #
# 还是个大好人 #
# And that, good people, is why #
# 他装扮整齐前来拜访 #
# He got dolled up and dropped by #
# 带来了60头大象和许多骆驼 #
# With 60 elephants, llamas galore #
# 还有熊和狮子 乐队等等 #
# With bears and lions, A brass band and more #
# 带来了40个行者 还有厨子和面包师 #
# With his 40 fakirs, His cooks, his bakers #
# 鸟儿在婉转歌♥唱 #
# His birds that warble on key #
# 请让开一条路 #
# Make way #
# 为阿里王子 #
# For Prince Ali #
太棒了 简直太神奇了
Splendid. Absolutely marvelous.
陛下
Your Majesty,
我从远方而来 专程拜见您的女儿
I have journeyed from afar to seek your daughter’s hand.
阿里王子
Prince Ali Ababwa.
当然可以 很高兴见到你
Of course. I’m delighted to meet you.
这是我的大臣 贾法尔 他也很高兴
This is my royal vizier, Jafar. He’s delighted, too.
我欣喜若狂
Ecstatic.
– 我想 阿布王子… – 是阿里
– I’m afraid, Prince Abooboo… – Ababwa.
不管叫什么
Whatever.
没有受到邀请 你不能在这里游♥行♥而且还想…
You cannot just parade in here uninvited and expect to…
真♥主♥啊 这真是个不同寻常的东西
By Allah, this is quite a remarkable device.

Ooh.
我想 我是否可以…
I don’t suppose I might…
当然了 陛下 请允许我
Why, certainly, Your Majesty. Allow me.
陛下 我必须给您一个忠告
Sire, I must advise against this.
别说了 贾法尔 要学会给自己找点乐趣
Oh, button up, Jafar. Learn to have a little fun.
喔 喔 喔
Ow, ow, ow.
啊 哇
Ahh! Whoa!
你刚才说是从哪里来的?
Just where did you say you were from?
很远的地方 我敢肯定你一定没到过那儿
Oh, much farther than you’ve traveled, I’m sure.
– 说来听听 – 当心 波利
– Try me. – Look out, Polly.
小心
Hey, watch it.
小心这个愚蠢的飞毯
Watch it with the dumb rug.

Aah!

Whew!
别挡道 我要下来了
Out of the way. I’m coming in to land.
贾法尔 看看这个
Jafar, watch this.
– 太神了 殿下 – 太有趣了
– Spectacular, Your Highness. – That was lovely.
我确实找到了些窍门
Yes, I do seem to have a knack for it.
你真是个令人印像深刻的年轻人
This is a very impressive youth.
而且还是个王子
And a prince besides.
如果我们运气好的话 你根本就不用娶茉莉了
If we’re lucky, you won’t have to marry Jasmine after all.
– 他有点可疑 陛下 – 胡说
– I don’t trust him, Sire. – Nonsense.
这点我很有自信 贾法尔
One thing I pride myself on, Jafar,
判断人的好坏我最拿手
I’m an excellent judge of character.
最拿手 不可能
Oh, excellent judge. Yeah, sure. Not!
茉莉一定会喜欢他的
Jasmine will like this one.
我也非常肯定我会喜欢上茉莉公主
And I’m pretty sure I’ll like Princess Jasmine.
不 殿下 我必须替公主说句话
Your Highness, no. I must intercede on Jasmine’s behalf.
这位王子和其他的人没什么区别
This boy is no different from the others.
他凭什么认为配得上公主?
What makes him think he is worthy of the princess?
陛下 我是阿里王子
Your Majesty, I am Prince Ali Ababwa.
只要让她见到我 我会赢得您女儿的
Just let her meet me. I will win your daughter.
你怎敢
How dare you.
你们所有人 站在那儿就想决定我的未来?
All of you. Standing around deciding my future?
我不是一件战利品
I am not a prize to be won.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
别担心 阿里王子
Don’t worry, Prince Ali.
只要给茉莉些时间 让她冷静一下
Just give Jasmine time to cool down.
我想应该和阿布王子说再见了
I think it’s time to say good-bye to Prince Abooboo.
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
茉莉甚至连说话的机会都不给
Jasmine won’t even let me talk to her.
我早应该想到我不该许 这个想当王子的愚蠢愿望
I should’ve known I couldn’t pull off this stupid prince wish.
该你走了
So move.

Hey.
是步好棋
That’s a good move.
真不敢相信 我要输给一个飞毯了
I can’t believe it. I’m losing to a rug.
精灵 我需要帮助
Genie, I need help.
好的 主人 这是药方
All right, Sparky, here’s the deal.
如果你想追求那位小姑娘
If you wanna court the little lady,
你就必须做一个诚实正直的人
you gotta be a straight shooter.
– 你听懂了吗? – 什么?
– Do you got it? – What?
告诉他…
Tell her the…
– … 真♥相♥ – 决对不行
-…truth! – No way.
如果茉莉发现我只是个叫化子
If Jasmine found out I was really some crummy street rat,
她一定会嘲笑我的
she’d laugh at me.
女人最欣赏是可以为她带来快乐的男人
A woman appreciates a man who can make her laugh.
阿尔 不开玩笑 你确实应该变回真正的自己
Al, all joking aside, you really ought to be yourself.
嘿 我才不想这样
Hey, that’s the last thing I wanna be.
好了 我要去见她
Okay, I’m gonna go see her.
我只是… 我要变得温文尔雅 镇定自若
I just… I gotta be smooth, cool, confident.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
像个王子
Like a prince.
茉莉公主?
Princess Jasmine?
– 是谁在那儿? – 是我 阿里王子
– Who’s there? – It’s me, Prince Ali.
是阿里王子
Ahem. Uh, Prince Ali Ababwa.
我不想见你
I do not want to see you.
别 别 求你了 公主 再给我一次机会吧
No, no, please, Princess. Give me a chance.
– 别打扰我 – 下去 小猫眯
– Just leave me alone. – Down, kitty.
我们的小情郎进行的怎么样了?
So, how’s our little beau doing?
好猫眯 快走开
Good kitty, take off.
走开 小猫眯
Down, kitty.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
我们以前见过吗?
Do I know you?
没有 没有
Uh, no. No.
你让我想起了曾经在市场上遇到的一个人
You remind me of someone I met in the marketplace.
市场?
The marketplace?
我有许多随从为我到市场买♥♥东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!