♪ That I got to get across ♪
♪ Did I hear somebody talkin’♪
♪ ‘Bout a $40 bet? ♪
♪ I got 30 in my pocket ♪
♪ But I won’t let ’em see me sweat ♪
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
♪ I can’t afford to lose ♪
♪ You know I’ll be in church next Sunday ♪
♪ Just save me from those double bogey blues ♪
罗密欧,你回来啦。
Romes, you come back.
老弟,你真应该在现场。
Man, you should’ve been there.
一杆30呎的长推晋级。
I drained a 30-foot snake to qualify.
二子说是个直线。
Earl gives me this straight read.
结果却拐了六个弯。
Thing breaks half a dozen times.
哦,想死你了。小豆荚。
Ah, missed ya, Pods. I missed ya.
好吧,不说话也行,但关系照旧。
Okay, don’t talk to me, but you’re still my guy.
听着,没工夫怄气了。
Look, it’s a little late to be pissed off.
我是说,我们要打公开赛了,你和我。
I mean, we’re in the Open, you and me.
好吧,行,随你便吧。
All right, fine, be like that.
茉莉来过吗?
Say, has Molly been around?
你知道吗?无论是她,还是我,甚至高尔夫之神本尊
You know what? Neither her nor me nor the god of golf himself
都不能阻止你在公开赛上瞎来。
is gonna keep you from blowin’ up in the Open.
好吧,我走的够远了,对不对?
Well, I made it this far, didn’t I?
对不对?对不对?
Didn’t I? Didn’t I?
只要保持住,再打72个洞。
All I gotta do is hold it together for 72 more holes.
还有大把的“3柏忌”在等着你呢。(注:超标准杆3杆)
There’s a lot of triple bogeys waiting out there to grab your skinny white ass.
你又在叨逼叨了?我没听错吧?
Are you complainin’ again? Is that–is that what I hear?
– 闭嘴吧。 – 你还叨逼叨?
– Shut up. – Are you complaining again?
你不生气了,又哭又笑,
You’re back, whinin’ and bitchin’,
满脸放炮。不生气了,嗯?咱俩兄弟啊。
pissin’ and moanin’. You’re back! Huh? You’re my man.
你不是喜欢二子当你的球童吗?
You didn’t fall in love with Earl to be your caddy?
哦,二子。
Oh, Earl.
天呐,他差点儿就要心脏病发作了。
Jeez, he’s a wheezin’ heart attack waitin’ to happen.
害我半程浪费了3杆。
Cost me 3 strokes a side.
还他妈抗着球包走完了4个洞。
Hell, I had to carry the bag the last 4 holes.
呐,我爱二子,但是我需要你。
Look, I love old Earl, okay, but I need you.
你不爱我?
You don’t love me?
好吧,是的,没错,我也爱你,妈的。
Well, yeah. Yeah, I love you, too, God damn it.
好吧,和二子一样?
Well, as much as Earl?
不知道啊,我觉得…
I don’t know. I mean…
我和二子在一起的时候,我其实想的是你。
when I was with Earl, I was thinkin’ of you.
是的,呃…
Yes, uh…
和二子一样。
as much as Earl.
比二子多。
More than Earl.
比二子还要多。
More than Earl.
我特殊些?
Am I special?
好吧,抛开性方面因素的话
Well, if you can remove the sexual overtones
在高尔夫层面上,那么,你是罗密欧…
in that, uh, golf theme, then, Romeo…
我就是你的朱丽叶。
I am your Juliet.
这样的话,朱丽叶…
In that case, Julieta…
我还是你的球童。
I am your caddy one more time.
[Como Hace Calor] – by Tito & Taranchola
有茉莉的消息吗?
So nobody’s heard from Molly, huh?
心不在焉啊,嗯?
You got it bad, huh?
都是那妞闹的。
Somethin’ about that chick.
搞得我乱乱的。
Somethin’ about that chick.
有点儿啃地了。
Little chili-dipper there.
嘿,公开赛上也要啃一下,
Hey, be sure to do that in the Open.
给他们秀一把。
It really impresses ’em.
罗密…
Rome…
嗯,我看到了。
yeah, I’m watchin’.
还不是啃到地了。
That ain’t no chili-dipper.
看起来好像是偏了。打到侧面了。
Looks like you got el hosel. The laterals.
你懂的,那个“s”开头的词儿?
You know, the “s” word?
我哪里出问题了吗?
What am I doin’ wrong?
不知道,失误就像病毒。
I don’t know. The shanks are like a virus.
莫名其妙就出现了。
They just show up.
谁也弄不明白。
Nobody can figure ’em out.
罗密…
Romes…
嗯。
Yeah.
太不对劲了。
Somethin’s terribly wrong.
罗密,不对劲。
Rome, somethin’s wrong.
没事的。
That’s okay.
没事?你觉得呢?
Well? Well, what’s your guess?
失误有时就像女人。
It’s gotta be the woman.
你不是说像病毒吗。
I thought you said it was a virus.
好吧,女人也一样。
Well, a woman can have the same effect.
那,我怎么办?
What, uh, what do I do?
嗯…继续挥杆。
Um… j-just keep swingin’.
继续,没事的。
Go on. You’re fine.
别他妈出声。
Don’t say a fuckin’ word.
嗯,我进去了,有事喊我。
Um, I’m inside if you need me.
好好练吧。
Just work it out.
嗨,有人吗?
Hello? Is anybody home?
天呐…罗伊。
My God…Roy.
葛大夫。
Dr. Griswold.
医生取笑病人?
The therapist laughs at the patient?
嗯?能这么样吗?
Huh? Is that how it works?
能这么样吗?
Is that how it works?
– 不。 – 人类在上帝面前一♥丝♥不♥挂♥,
– No. – Man’s laid bare before God,
也是一个天大的笑话吗?
he’s the butt of a cosmic joke?
对不起。真的对不起。
I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.
这些破东西可能还真的有用,你知道吗。我的意思是…
Some of this shit might actually work, you know. I mean…
我觉得像这个帽子啊,
I think there’s somethin’ to this hat,
这个高尔夫球钟摆啊。
the golf ball pendulum thing.
可能还有点儿用呢。
Could be onto somethin’ here.
哦,天呐,罗伊。
Oh, Jesus, Roy.
我觉得,用你的话来说,
I mean, quoting yourself,
这是迷失和绝望灵魂的装备。
it is paraphernalia for lost and desperate souls.
好吧,你面前站着的就是迷失的绝望灵魂。
Well, a lost and desperate soul stands before you.
我认为我对这副打扮
I assume I have the confidentiality
应该享有…
of the doctor-client…
医患保密特权吧。
privilege in regards to this outfit.
当然了,那么,发生什么事了?
Of course you do. Now, what happened?
那啥…有点儿不得劲。
Well… I got the shanks.
打点儿青霉素?
Are you taking penicillin?
是我的挥杆有点儿不得劲。
There’s a glitch in my swing.
哦,那归罗密欧负责。
Well, that’s Romeo’s department.
不,他说应该是你负责,他说是脑子问题。
No, he thinks it’s your department. Says it’s a head thing.
哦。好了,我是来
Oh. Well, uh, I just came over
祝贺你的分区赛的,顺便还你的车。
to congratulate you on the, um, sectionals and to return your car.
我的意思是,大卫说他不是真想要你的车。
I mean, David said he doesn’t want it.
只是想点你一下。你知道吗,罗伊?看。
Just wanted to make a point. You know what, Roy? Look.
你知道吗?我想我们可以来个心理治疗。
You know what? I suppose that we could have a therapy session
就此时此刻。
right here and now.
我不想要治疗,行吗?
I don’t want therapy, okay?
我想要你。
I want you.
想要你。
I want you.
我要去透透气,罗伊。
I gotta get some air, Roy.
茉莉。
Molly–
茉莉,茉莉,等等。
Molly. Molly, wait.
茉莉,看着我。
Molly, look at me.
好吧,现在不是时候,但是听我说。
Well, not at the moment, but just listen to me.
你和他不合适。
You’re with the wrong guy.
我才是那一个。
I’m the right guy.
我的意思是…大家都说我的脸总是板着。
I mean everyone…everyone says my face is screwed up tight as a drum.
我知道这是因为从你来到这里的那一刻起
I know it’s ’cause I been crazy about you
我就为你而疯狂。
from the moment you came here,
就是你穿着这堆傻♥逼♥破玩意儿的时候。
when you were wearin’ all this stupid shit.
这该死的一切激励着我走到现在,
The whole damn thing’s both inspired me to get here
但也导致我出现失误的问题。
and also ’caused me to get the shanks,
这要在成千上万的人面前丢人现眼
which could humiliate me in front of a billion, zillion people
而且还是在我擅长的领域里…我先前打得很好的。
in a game I used to…used to know how to play pretty good.
生活就是这样。
Such is life.
所以甩了那个跟你在一起的傻♥逼♥
So dump that phony bastard you’re with

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!