for the fucking Doral.
我咋和他比呢?
How am I supposed to compete with that?
老弟,你这礼拜很不顺吧,是不是?
Man, you are having a bad week, aren’t you?
天啊,她肯定觉得我一无是处,太失败。
Man, she must think I’m such a nothing, such a loser.
一个破练习场教练还住在拖车里。
A lousy driving-range pro living in a Winnebago.
她又不知道你住拖车。
She don’t know you live in a Winnebago.
好吧,那她也知道我他妈的没法带她去多拉
Well, she sure as hell knows I ain’t taking her to no Doral
享受周末的马杀鸡和鸡尾酒。
for massages and mimosas all weekend.
嗯?
Hmm?
哦,天呐,不是我拿出来的。
Oh, God. I didn’t leave it out.
我也没拿。
Well, I didn’t.
我得干点儿啥。
Gotta do something with my life.
你不是刚往温泉里扔东西了吗。
You just threw that in the spa.
我要提升档次,让那些拿我当小丑的女人瞧瞧。
Gotta rise to a level worthy of the women who think I’m a joke.
好啊,你去拿下美国公开赛。(一年一度的高尔夫球四大满贯赛事之一)
Well, you could go out and win the US Open.
那才会给她留下深刻印象。
That would impress her.
什么?
What?
拿下公开赛,老弟。
Win the Open, man.
她会认为,“哦,你太棒了,罗伊”。
She’ll think, “Oh, you’re wonderful, Roy.”
罗密欧,这主意靠谱。
Romeo, that idea has promise.
我们说的是同一个赛事吗,嗯?
Are we talking about the same golf tournament, huh?
美国公开赛,世界上最大型的高尔夫赛事。
The US Open, the biggest golf tournament in the world.
不单是世界最大型的高尔夫赛事,
Not just the biggest golf tournament in the world,
还是世界上最民♥主♥的赛事。
the most democratic golf tournament in the world.
你啥意思?
What do you mean?
– 对,我说的是它的开放性。 – 怎么?
– Well, I mean it’s open. – So?
开放性。任何人只要不超过标准杆2杆就行。
It’s open. Anybody with a two handicap or better has got a shot at it.
你只要通过了地方或区域的资格赛,
You just gotta get through a local and sectional qualifier,
它不像多拉、科洛尼尔、AT&T ,他们不能把你拒之门外。
and unlike Doral or Colonial or AT&T, they can’t keep you out.
他们不会管你是捡垃圾的还是收豆子的,
They can’t ask you if you’re a-a garbage man or a bean picker
不会管你是不是给脱衣舞娘签了支票的练习场教练。
or a driving-range pro whose check’s signed by a stripper.
你只要通过了资格赛,你就入围了。
You qualify, You’re in.
对,但是你不懂比赛,老弟。
Yeah, you don’t got the game, man.
我懂得教科书上的每一项技术。
I got every shot in the book.
我说的是比赛。
I’m talking about the game.
心理游戏,你懂吗,脑子,你没有。
The mental game, you know, la cabeza. You don’t got it.
好吧,既然你是这方面权威,
Well, since you’re the authority,
你难道不想给我来个鼎力相助吗?
how’d you like to teach me what I ain’t and never will be?
顶什么,老弟?
What–what for, man?
你又不听我的,从来不听。
You never listen to me. Never.
好吧,这次肯定不会,
Well, this time will be different,
– 对,对。 – 我保证。
– Yeah, right. – I promise.
你都没钱从典当行赎回你的球杆,
You don’t even have the money to get your golf clubs out of hock,
还想赢美国公开赛。
and you’re gonna win the US Open.
那块不对,老弟。
That don’t fit, man.
不对别硬塞…
Don’t force it if it don’t f–
哦,好像是对的?
Ahh, is that what those things were?
– 是朵花吗? – 是花。
– Flowers? – Flowers.
让我捋一捋。
Let me get this straight.
你要用这堆东西和我赌400块?
You’re gonna play me for $400 with those?
对,而且9个洞让你2杆。
Yeah, and I’ll give you 2 strokes a side.
你没400块。
You ain’t got no 400 bucks.
我用我的车作赌注。
I-I got the title of my car for collateral.
我对这破玩意儿没兴趣。
I ain’t interested in that piece of shit.
那是因为你把它看成交通工具了,布恩。
That’s ’cause you think of it as transportation, Boone.
把它想象成战利品。
Think of it as bragging rights.
想象一下你坐在酒吧里
Think of yourself sitting around the bar
向你的老铁们吹嘘你赢了我的凯迪拉克。
crowing to your cronies about the Cadillac you won from me.
他们会…
They’ll–
他们会忘了你当初把拖车输给我了。
they’ll forget all about the Winnebago you lost to me.
[Big Stick] – by Bruce Hornsby
我要到移♥民♥局举报你,三寸丁。
I’ll call the INS on you, you little midget.
今天我要用一个粉色的小姐姐。
I’ll be playing a pink lady today.
一个娘娘腔的小粉球能吓唬得了我吗?
Is that little pink fag ball supposed to intimidate me?
不能,除非我把它打上果岭才能。
Well, not unless I knock it by you.
有请路易斯维尔·斯拉格尔。(全球最具影响力的棒球类运动用品品牌,创立于1884年美国)
Louisville Slugger, please.
♪ I’m drivin’ down the highway, headed to the range ♪
♪ Gonna knock ’em out strong ♪
哦!
Oh!
♪ Got an old brown bag ♪
我觉得你偏了。
I believe you’re away.
别担心,胡里奥。
Don’t worry about it, Julio.
我想我是打到那该死球棒的头部了。
I thought I caught that thing way the hell on the toe.
♪ There’s a place for you if you’re just like me ♪
– 哇哦! – 开球时叽叽喳喳,
– Whoo! – You drive for show,
推球时滴滴答答,牛逼贩子。
and you putt for dough, big mouth.
你听到没,罗密欧?布恩很深刻啊。
You hear that, Romeo? Boone was being profound.
我来看看,有点儿从左往右的微风。
Let’s see, little wind left to right.
我强烈推荐这把铲子。
I highly recommend the shovel.
好,正合我意。
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
♪ Well, there’s a place for you if you’re just like me ♪
好啊,你要按规定挥杆。
All right, I want to see a legitimate swing.
不许拖泥带水。
No scooping.
♪ I’m not rich, and I’m not on TV ♪
♪ Have another cool one, but it won’t hurt ♪
♪ Got myself a big stick swingin’ in the dirt ♪
大功告成。
I’ll finish.
♪ Got myself a big stick swingin’ in the dirt ♪
他妈的滚出我的球场。
Get the hell off my golf course.
哦,要发♥票♥吗?
Uh, need a receipt?
你知道我怎么想的吗?
You know what I think, grasshopper?
你被她的脸蛋儿迷住了。
She’s got you by the huevos.
听着,大思想家,你的任务是教会我耐心和谦逊,
Listen, Swami, your job’s to teach me patience and humility,
好吗,不是掺和我的感情生活。
all right, not advise me on my love life.
我又不是只用下半身思考问题。
Not all my thinking occurs below the belt.
我的意思是,除了筹划我的下一段浪漫之外
I mean, I actually stand for a few things
我还在酝酿另一些事情。
besides where my next romantic interlude’s coming from.
好,那太好了。
Well, then great.
你可以开诚布公地告诉那位女医生,
You won’t have any trouble telling the doctor lady
在公开赛结束前你不能再给她上课了。
you can’t teach her no more until after the Open.
好,本来不是问题的事情
Well, now that would make an issue
现在变成了问题,不是吗?
of something that’s not a issue, now wouldn’t it?
是啊。
Yeah, right.
再说了,我有重点。
Besides, I’m focused.
重点!
I am!
这是我的追求!
This is my quest!
这一次,我要为所有的小人物打个样
This is where I stand up for all the little guys everywhere
他们受够了像大卫·希姆斯这样没有灵魂的机器人。
who’ve had their fill of soulless robots like David Simms.
好吧,大卫·希姆斯也许是个没有灵魂的机器人,
Well, David Simms may be a soulless robot,
但他是个有钱的,快乐的,没有灵魂的机器人
but he’s a rich, happy soulless robot
还有个漂亮女医生的女朋友。
with a beautiful doctor lady girlfriend.
再说了,参加公开赛
Besides, how’s getting in the Open
能改变她对你的看法吗?
gonna change what she thinks about you?
好吧,那会让她知道我不是她认为的那样。
Well, it’ll show her I’m not who she thinks I am.
但你就是她认为的那种人,老弟。
But you are who she thinks you are, man.
不,罗伊,我不会让你请假去打公开赛的。
No, Roy, I will not give you time off to go win the Open.
我才不管你的什么追求。
I don’t care if it is your quest.
我的命运怎么办?
How about my destiny?
一会儿是你的命运。
Or your destiny.
一会儿是其它一些
Or any other term
你从学习指南里记得的破词儿。
you vaguely remember from your Cliff Notes.
是我这辈子见过的最蠢的东西。
That’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
别这么刻薄,好吗?你咋那么刻薄,而且还变得小气了。
Don’t get mean, all right? First you get mean, then you get petty.
我们在一起的时候你应该对我好一点,
You should have been a little nicer to me when we were an item,
也许我就不会是这么讨厌的老板了。
and maybe I wouldn’t be such a nasty boss.
好了。罗伊,我还有事。再见,一路平安。
Yeah. Roy, I’ve got a business to run. Bye-bye, bon voyage.
知道吗,贝琪,贝琪,贝琪,过来,亲爱的。
You know what, Becky, Becky, Becky, come here, sweetheart.
立刻,马上。我们没时间了。
Right now, hurry up. We don’t have a lot of time.
你素颜打扮,真的很好看,
Now, you’re doing a natural thing, and it’s really sweet,
但是你知道吗?我们这儿不需要素颜打扮。
but you know what? We don’t do natural here.
我们要夸张、大胆。色彩丰富。
We do big and bold. Colorful.
头发蓬松,多姿多彩。
Hair, lots of it, many colors.
你看看我,就像这样,懂吗?
Look at me. That’s what we do, okay?
如果你要用这种语气,
Well, if you’re gonna take that tone,
那我们改天再谈吧。
then we’ll just have to talk another day.
对不起,我还有事,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!