♪ Every day that passes by ♪
♪ Fills my spirit ♪
♪ For a moment ♪
♪ That you’re not on my mind ♪
♪ If you wonder ♪
♪ When I think of you ♪
♪ Well, just let me put it this way ♪
♪ Every minute ♪
本·霍根,也没啥了不起吧?(本·霍根,史上最伟大的高尔夫球手)
Ben Hogan. Now, who’s he?
我觉得他嘚瑟的时候
I find him mildly attractive
还挺有魅力的。
when he’s obnoxious and arrogant like this.
好吧,
Well, good.
嘚瑟是他的强项。
That’s his best side.
♪ Every hour ♪
♪ Every day ♪
老大,这些家伙吵到你了吗?我可以让他们闭嘴。
[Romeo] These guys bugging you, boss? I can shut ’em up.
以我今天的发挥,
The way I’m swinging today,
没什么能让我不爽,除了掌声不够。
nothing bugs me except insufficient applause.
给我木杆。
Gimme the lumber.
呃,我觉得你应该用2号♥铁,老大。
Eh, I think you wanna hit the 2-iron, boss.
我说我要大狗。
I said I want the big dog.
你在这个五杆洞要保住标准杆,老弟,左边容易出界。
You got a tight par-5 here, man, with out of bounds on the left.
我觉得你别硬攻,2号♥铁应该更合适。
I don’t think you wanna hit the driver. The 2-iron seems like the deal.
好了,我既不会打到树林的左边,也不会打到右边,好吗?
Well, I’m not goin’ left of those trees or right of those trees. Okay?
我要飞越树丛…
I’m goin’ over those trees…
来一个小小的左曲。
with a little draw.
– 好啊。 – 飞越丛林!
– Yeah. – Over the trees!
那样的话,我就能低2杆。
That way, I get home in 2.
那样的话,我就能抓个老鹰。现在…
That way, I’m puttin’ for eagle. Now…
你不需要抓鹰来晋级。
You don’t need a eagle to qualify.
你需要学会安全行事。
You need to practice playin’ it safe.
– 安全晋级?我要创造纪录。
– No mistakes with the– – Qualify? I want the course record.
赶紧把木杆给我。
Now give me the lumber.
你又不听我的了,是吧?
You’re not gonna listen to me, are you?
即使我是在帮你也不听,老弟。
Even when I’m tryin’ to help you, man.
这么多年来,怎么,你觉得我是在胡说八道吗?
After all these years, what, do you think I’m full of shit?
我觉得我要因为磨磨蹭蹭而被罚杆了。
I think I’m gonna get penalized for slow play.
赶紧把开球杆给我。
Now gimme the fuckin’ driver.
你知道吗,老弟,你脑子坏了,知道吗?
You know, man, you’re a head case, you know?
一直都是坏的,压根儿没正常过。
You always have been, and you always will be.
好啊,那我们问问脑科大夫。
Well, let’s ask the head doctor.
– 葛大夫? – 我该咋说?
– Dr. Griswold? – What do I say?
葛大夫。
Dr. Griswold.
嗯?
Yes?
我应该用大狗还是2号♥?
Should I hit the big dog or the 2?
哦,征求选择打法的建议要被罚两杆。
Uh, soliciting shot selection advice is a 2-stroke penalty.
跟着感觉走。
Trust your feelings.
哈!赶紧,把开球杆给我然后闭嘴。
Ha! Now, gimme the driver and shut up.
要开球杆?好。
You want the driver? Fine.
给。
Here.
开吧,锡杯。
Hit the driver, Tin Cup.
行,我改主意了。给我3号♥木。
Well, I’ve changed my mind. Give me the 3-wood.
你没法用3号♥木来打狗腿洞,老弟。
You can’t throw that dogleg with a 3-wood, man.
你赌不赌?
You wanna bet?
行,3号♥木。
Fine. Take the 3-wood.
打给我看看。
Take it and show me
教练怎么了?
what a golf pro does, man.
看来我只好安全点儿了,老铁们。
Guess I’m goin’ with the safe shot, boys.
但是,你知道的,有时候我也喜欢2号♥。
But, you know, sometimes I fan that 2.
哦。
Ooo.
你最好还是给我3号♥。
You better gimme the 3.
这是他的正常状态吗?
Is this normal behavior for him?
好吧,“正常”基本上
Well, the word “normal” and him
和他不沾边。
don’t often collide in the same sentence.
而且有时候我用3号♥也会稍稍打薄。
And sometimes I catch that 3 a little thin, too.
– 别搞了,罗伊。 – 用4号♥又会打飞了。
– Don’t do this, Roy. – And I’ve hit fliers with the 4.
妈的打啊,罗伊。
Hit the damn ball, Roy.
啊?5号♥让我迷恋。6号♥又让我沉醉。
Hmm? I’ve hooked my 5. I’ve shanked the 6.
8号♥太骨感。9号♥又太丰满。
Skulled the 8. Fatted the 9.
容易啃到地面的挖起杆
Chili-dipped the wedge.
用来应付沙坑。
And I’ve bladed the sand.
– 推杆呢? – 对。
– Putter? – Yeah.
还有个老3在等着,是吧?
There is old Mr. 3-wiggle, isn’t there?
但是还有一个7号♥铁。
But then there’s the 7-iron.
我用7号♥铁杆还没失过手。
I never miss with the 7-iron.
这是我包里唯一的真正安全的杆。
It’s the only truly safe club in my bag.
好了,包也轻了,罗密欧。你高兴了?
Well, the bag’s lighter, Romeo. You happy?
不,我不高兴,老弟。
No, I’m not happy, man.
我累了…
I’m tired…
我的生命太短暂了,不能眼睁睁地看着你把一切都毁了,
and my life’s too short to sit there watch you blow up all the–
因为我经历过太多次了。
’cause I done it too many times.
怎么,你要闪了?
What, are you quittin’?
呃,操…他妈的。
Huh. God…damn.
才第一次遇到困难,你就要闪了?
First sign of adversity, and you’re quittin’?
天啊,这是你第一次有机会
God. First time you have a chance
打入公开赛。
to qualify for the Open.
天啊,你♥他♥妈♥是有病吧?
Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you?
有人想赌我用7号♥铁保不了标准杆吗?嗯?
Anybody wanna bet me I can’t par in with a 7-iron? Huh?
嗯?嗯?
Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
来啊,有人吗?
Come on, anybody?
没有。想也别想。
No, sir. No way.
大夫,赌一把。
Doc, take the bet.
罗伊,把嘴闭上赶紧打球。
Roy, just shut up and hit the ball.
好的。
Okay.
[Character Flaw] – by Joe Ely
牛逼,杯子。
You the man, Cup.
♪ It’s pride against money ♪
♪ Love against pride ♪
♪ Drivin’ all the demons ♪
♪ That I been keepin’ inside ♪
♪ I always go for the long shot ♪
♪ I never hesitate ♪
♪ When I wave to the four winds ♪
♪ I stick a finger at fate ♪
♪ It’s just a character flaw ♪
♪ No matter what you saw, it don’t matter at all ♪
♪ It’s just a character flaw ♪
♪ It ain’t against the law, it don’t matter at all ♪
♪ It’s just a character flaw ♪
谢啦,老铁们。
Thank you, boys.
你活下来了?
You survived?
哇哦!
Whoo!
啤酒吗?
Cervezas?
是的,啤酒。
Sí, cervezas.
你们觉得我哪一杆最棒?
What do you think my best shot was?
是用7号♥铁打的第12洞吗?
Was it the 7-iron on 12?
那一杆太棒了。
Pretty good one.
还是用7号♥铁打的第14洞?
Or was it the 7-iron on 14?
那一杆是准。
That was tight.
那一杆更好。
That was better.
那第18洞的沙坑球呢,
What about that bunker shot on 18,
我记得,是用的7号♥铁吧?
which, to my recollection, was a 7-iron?
没错。
Yes, it was.
都打得不错。
They all were good.
你绝对是那个啊。
You’re definitely the man.
嗨,大夫,大夫。
Hey, Doc. Doc.
嗯?
Hmm?
我怎么样?
How’d I do?
哼,你失败得很,罗伊。
Well, you failed miserably, Roy.
什么?你在说啥?我…
W-What are you talkin’ about? I–
我没资格参加分区赛吗?
did I not qualify for the sectionals?
我觉得我够格啊,我还用的是7号♥铁,我记得。
I believe I did, with a 7-iron, I recall.
听着,你的工作不只是获得公开赛的资格。
Look, your job isn’t just to qualify for the Open.
而是要为参加公开赛做准备。
It’s to prepare for the Open.
我的工作是帮你做准备。
My job is to help you prepare.
谢谢。
Thank you.
啊,是你说的跟着感觉走,我照做了。
Now, you said trust my feelings. I did.
好吧,可是我不知道你喜欢把你包里的所有的球杆都撅了,
Well, I didn’t know you felt like breakin’ all the clubs in your bag
再和你的球童赌气比一下尿性。
and getting in a pissing contest with your caddy,
顺便说一句,他闪了。
who, incidentally, quit.
好吧,他闪惯了。
Well, he always quits.
他应该会来的,明天。
He ought to be here, mañana.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!