I’m sorry, uh, I have things to do,
什么态度,
and I don’t really need to be treated like that,
再见。
so good-bye.
你瞧瞧,低一次头又不会死
You know, it wouldn’t kill you just once
夸夸她很漂亮
to tell her something like that she’s beautiful
舞也跳的好,
or that she can dance, or
或者她贼拉性感。
she’s sexy as hell.
目前,我准备…
Here I am, ready to…
要开始去追寻我神话般的命运,
charge forth in pursuit of my mythic destiny,
我没时间去搞其它的事。
I can’t even get time off work to do it.
好吧,这方面我不在行,
Well, uh, I’m no expert here,
但是好像追寻神话般的命运
but it seems to me that the pursuit of a mythic destiny
并不需要舍弃一份时薪7美元的工作。
isn’t something you need to get off a $7-an-hour job in order to do.
我心塞,老弟,堵得慌。
I’m stuck, man. I’m buried.
我需要帮助。
I need help.
我需要建议,我需要心理咨♥询♥。我需要…
I need advice, I need counseling. I need a–
我需要心理医生。
I need a shrink.
你又不认识心理医生。
You don’t know no shrinks.
我认识一个。
I know one.
不不不,那个女医生不行。
No, no, no, no. Not the doctor lady.
为啥不行?
Why not?
你总不能从你想泡妞的女人那里
You can’t ask advice about the woman you’re trying to hose
请教该怎么泡妞吧。
from the woman you’re trying to hose.
为啥不行?
Why not?
“莎乐美健康中心”
“仅供顾客出口,请由隔壁接待处进入”
苏安。苏安,亲爱的。
Sue Ann. Sue Ann, honey.
我…我可啥都没说。
I didn’t–I didn’t say shit to her.
罗伊,哦。
Roy, oh!
好,罗伊,去那间屋,去吧。
Okay, Roy, get in the other room, please.
苏安,亲爱的,没事,没事。
Sue Ann, honey, it’s okay. Okay.
哎,听着,她出来的时候就在哭,好吗?
Hey, look, she was crying when she came out there, all right?
好的,好的,罗伊。罗伊!那是病人的出口。
Okay, okay, Roy. Roy! That is a patient exit room.
好吧,我知道这是个什么房♥间。
Well, I knew it was some kind of room.
没挂画,也没杂♥志♥。
It wasn’t painted. There was no magazines out there.
罗伊,你来这干什么?
Roy, why are you here?
看病。
Therapy.
你来看病?
You’ve come for therapy?
好,罗伊,
Okay, look, Roy,
你懂的,看病你需要预约,
you know, you really need to make an appointment,
因为半小时后我有个病人。
because I have a client in a half an hour.
足够了,30分钟,见鬼,我没那么糟糕。
That’s enough time, 30 minutes. Hell, I’m not that fucked up.
好吧,罗伊,你知道吗? 为什么你不…
Okay, Roy, you know what? Why don’t–
为什么你不坐下来?
why don’t you just have a seat right there?
坐那儿。
Right over there.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,我该干些啥?
Okay, so how do I do it?
看病嘛,我意思是…
Therapy, I mean–
我意思是,那…我要怎么开始看病?
I mean, w-how do I start doing it?
好吧,罗伊,
Okay, Roy, well,
用你习惯的说法来表述,
in parlance you might understand,
比如“放轻松去喂大狗”之类的。
just kick back and let the big dog eat.
假设有这样一个家伙,
Suppose there’s this guy,
他站在一条宽阔的大河边,
and he’s standing on the shore of a big, wide river,
这条河充满了各种危险,你懂吗?
and the river’s full of all manner of disaster, you know?
食人鱼,鳄鱼,漩涡,急流,诸如此类等等吧。
Piranhas, alligators, eddies, currents, shit like that.
甚至都没人会去伸个脚趾头探探,,
Nobody’ll even go down there to dip a toe,
而河对岸放着一百万,
and on the other side of the river is a million bucks,
河的这一边有一艘小船。
and on this side of the river is a rowboat.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我的问题是这样的。
I guess my question is this.
是什么原因让这个岸边的人选择游过去?
What would possess a guy standing on shore to swim for it?
他是个白♥痴♥。
He’s an idiot.
不,他是个游泳健将。
No, see, he’s a helluva swimmer.
看起来他的问题更像是…
See his–his problem is more like
为什么他总是要迎接挑战?
why does he always have to rise to the challenge?
他是个幼稚的白♥痴♥。
He’s a juvenile idiot.
你不明白我说的河是什么意思。
You don’t understand what I mean by the river.
罗伊。
Roy.
我们在讨论你
We’re talking about you
和你所谓的心魔,
and what you like to call your inner demons,
就是你总挂在嘴边的人性的弱点。
that human frailty you like to blather about.
而不是你为了给自己加戏
Not some mythopoetic metaphor you come up with
而想出来的一些神话般的比喻。
in a feeble and transparent effort to do yourself credit.
你是要搞坏我的心情吗?
You mean you’re gonna make me feel lousy?
不。
No.
我来这儿是想能感觉好点。
I came here to feel better.
– 我觉得,这算什么治疗啊? -罗伊,罗伊,罗伊,罗伊。
– I mean, what kind of therapy is this? – Roy. Roy, Roy, Roy.
你不存在什么内心的恶魔。
You don’t have any inner demons.
你有的是满肚子的牢骚,
What you have is inner crap-ola,
碎渣,垃圾,
inner debris, garbage,
东拉西扯的,
loose wires, a few.
太能胡扯淡了。
Horseshit in staggering amounts.
听着,我不是那种喝酒不吃菜的
Look, I’m not some just jerk driving-range pro
小丑一样的练习场教练,好吗?
who drinks too much booze, eats too few vegetables, okay?
罗伊,你能坐下吗?
Roy, could you please sit down, okay?
因为…你有点儿抵触了
‘Cause–’cause you’re getting defensive,
而我想让你开门见山地告诉我你为什么来这里。
and I want you to just cut to the chase and tell me why you’re here.
因为女人。
Woman.
哦,一个女人。
Oh, a woman.
你有约她吗?
Have you asked her out?
没有。她在和一个男的约会。我不知道到什么程度了。
No. She’s seeing a guy. I don’t know how serious it is.
但是要我说,那个男的是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥。
But the guy’s a real horse’s ass if you ask me.
也许如果你和这个女人分享你的心,
Maybe if you shared your heart with this woman,
你懂的,约她晚餐,
you know, took her out to dinner,
这样就会把这些问题摊开了。
then it would–it would force these issues out to the open.
好吧,恐怕她会拒绝的。
Well, I’m afraid she’ll say no.
那么你的意思是你刚才所有关于
So what you’re saying is that
在鲨鱼出没的水里游泳的那一套
all your speeches about swimming across shark-infested waters
其实是关于你的高尔夫比赛的,而不是你的个人生活。
are really about your golf game, not about your personal life.
哦,天呐。
Oh, jeez.
太好了,我们越来越接近真实情况了。
So good, we’re getting a little close to the truth.
好吧,天哪,我不知道我们还要涉及我的私生活。
Well, Christ, I didn’t know we were gonna get into my personal life.
好吧,这是治疗,罗伊。
Well, this is therapy, Roy.
好,我知道,但是我…
Well, I know, but I didn’t…
我不认为这是那种治疗。
I didn’t think it was that kind of therapy.
那好,让我们简单点。
Well, okay, let’s make this simple.
罗伊,过来,坐这儿。
Roy, please, here, sit down right here.
你知道你喜欢在高尔夫球场上冒险吗?
You know those risks that you love to take on the golf course?
那些你充满激♥情♥和诗意地谈论的人。
The ones that you talk so passionately and poetically about.
那好,你需要以同样的热情
Well, you need to apply those same risks
将这种冒险精神应用到你的个人生活中。
to your personal life with the same passion.
你的意思是我应该直接约她出来?
You mean I should just ask her out?
是的。
Yes.
冒着球从右上方飞过,猛地一下,
And risk coming right over the top, snap,
球被钩出了左侧边界的危险。
hooking it out of bounds left.
当然了,罗伊。
Absolutely, Roy.
打得有点薄。
Hittin’ it a little thin.
– 好的,罗伊。这很好。 – 对不起。
– Okay, Roy. That’s good. – I’m sorry.
听着,你要做的就是走到这个女人面前,不管她在哪里,
Now look, all you have to do is walk up to this–this woman, wherever she is,
看着她的眼睛,看着我,罗伊。
look her in the eye– look at me, Roy.
看着她的眼睛。
Just look her in the eyes.
没错,别紧张
That’s right, let down your guard
别想着耍酷啊、玩帅啊什么的。
and don’t try to be cool or smooth or whatever.
真诚点儿,冒个险。
Just be honest and take a risk.
然后你知道吗?无论发生什么,只要你用心去做了,
And then you know what? Whatever happens, if you act from the heart,
你就不会犯错。
you can’t make a mistake.
葛大夫。
Dr. Griswold.
嗯?
Yes?
我想我爱上你了。
I think I’m in love with you.
– 什么? – 从我第一次见到你的那一刻起,
– What? – From the moment I first saw you,
我知道我要远离吧女、舞♥女♥、飞女,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!