要尽全力打几杆好球,然后…
try and make some good swings, and…
上帝保佑,明天再拿个好成绩。
Lord willing, I’ll put up another good number tomorrow.
鬼东西打了67杆。
The Antichrist shoots 67.
你能相信吗?
Believe that?
是啊,老鬼今天推杆手感火热,老大。
Yeah, the old Antichrist had a hot putter today, boss.
非常感谢,吉姆。很高兴见到你。
Thanks a lot, Jim. It’s good seeing you.
不客气,很高兴见到你。
Yeah, it’s great to see you.
嗨,卢瑟。保重,老铁。
Hey, Luther. Be well, buddy.
战场上见。
I’ll see you out in the trenches.
希姆斯先生!希姆斯先生!
Mr. Simms! Mr. Simms!
我现在得走了,回头见。
I gotta run right now, but I’ll see you later.
我的天呐。
Christ almighty Jesus.
不,要么上封面,要么不干。
No, it’s either cover or nothing.
他们想要你上《美国周末》。
They want you for USA Weekend.
我们正谈到要么上封面要么就不搞。
We’re telling them it’s either the cover or no go.
哦,妈的。
Oh, Jesus Christ.
打搅了,希姆斯先生,抱歉。
Excuse me, Mr. Simms. Excuse me.
您介意给我孙子签个名吗?
Would you mind giving our grandson an autograph?
我能请您签个名吗,希姆斯先生?
Can I please have your autograph, Mr. Simms?
你们这帮人没看见我正忙着吗?
Can you people not see that I’m busy?
我在这儿工作,这就是我的办公室。
I’m working here. This is my office.
我会跑到你的办公室去找你要个签名吗?
Do I come to your office and ask you for your autograph?
我觉得不会。天呐。
I don’t think so. Jesus.
这狗太丑了。
What an ugly dog.
没事没事,乔乔。
It’s–it’s– it’s okay, Joe.
– 没事的。 – 哦,走吧。
– It’s okay. – Oh. Come on.
嗨,加里。
Hey, Gary.
嗨,打得不错。
Hey, nice playing.
嗨,搞得好,大卫。
Hey, helluva round, Dave.
– 哦,谢谢。 – 先声夺人啊,希姆斯。
– Oh, thanks a lot. – Great start, Simmsy.
运气好而已。
I got lucky out there.
哈喽,杯子。
Hello, Cup.
我听说你整了个恐怖数据。
I heard that you put a monster number up there.
是啊,原本还要更糟的。
Yeah, well, it could have been worse.
你知道吗,我曾经在这里
You know, I played in the Pro-Am
和一个傻♥逼♥电影明星打过职业与业余的混合赛。
with some asshole movie star here once.
打了个82杆。
Shot an 82.
到底像你这样…
Now, how in the world…
伟大的球手…
did a great ball striker like yourself…
一个传奇…
a legend…
是怎么打出83杆的?
manage to put up an 83?
好吧,我在第18洞错失了一个4英尺的推杆
Well, I missed a 4-foot putt on 18
要不也是82杆。
for an 82.
就这。
That’s how.
和在布朗斯维尔打小型赛道不一样吧,小子?
Ain’t like playing some muni track in Brownsville, is it, bucko?
所谓的,诚实、传统和荣耀。
Does, uh, integrity, tradition, and honor
包括落井下石吗?
include kicking a man when he’s down?
好了,茉莉,这是男人之间的事。
Come on, Molly. This is just guy stuff.
– 哦。 – 酒吧里聊天而已。
– Oh. – It’s just bar talk.
没有恶意,对吗,杯子?
No offense. Right, Cup?
你知道吗,这家伙还有很多很棒的高尔夫球绝招。
You know, this man still has a lot of great golf shots in his system.
茉莉,行了,走吧。
Molly, it’s okay. Just go away.
我…现在不需要任何关注。
Just–I don’t need any attention right now.
我赌100块,罗伊现在就从这儿
I’ll bet you $100 right now that Roy here
将球击出
can hit a ball
穿过大门,飞过院子,落到河里。
through that door, over the patio, and into the river.
哈罗德,给我来杯伏特加兑汤力水。
And, Harold, give me a vodka tonic with a twist.
茉莉,哈尼…
Molly, honey…
真的,有点儿失态。
Really, this isn’t dignified.
哦。
Oh.
哦,真是抱歉。
Oh, I’m so sorry.
罗伊。
Roy.
我想回德克萨斯了。
I just wanna go back to Texas.
那关于河流啊?
What about the river?
食人鱼啊,不朽啊?
The piranha, the immortality?
全是胡扯?
All that bullshit?
你准备带着个83杆灰溜溜地回去吗?
You gonna drag your ass home with an 83?
200块。
You know, $200.
赌200块…
For $200…
我说他妈的罗伊能把球打过吧台,
I say that Roy can hit the ball through the damn bar,
穿过院子,落入河里,
out the patio, into the river,
让那只鹈鹕从柱子上飞下来。
and make that pelican right there fly off its post.
不可能。
No way.
就从这儿打。
From right here.
万能的主啊。
God almighty.
真是荒唐。
This is ridiculous.
嗨。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey.
嗨,你办得到,小豆荚。
Hey, you got this shot, Pods.
你可以的…用4号♥铁,老弟。
You can do– it’s a hooded 4-iron, man.
你只需要…只需要转过来,
You just–you just turn it over,
然后打一个低飞曲球…你办得到的。
and you start it off low– you can do it.
他能做到。他能打。
He can do this shot. He can do this shot.
他能办到,不管怎么说…
He can do it, and anyway…
我是不会走的除非你们中的一个
I’m not leaving till one of you men
开始表现得像个爷们。
start acting in a manly fashion.
那我们就做个了结吧?
Should we just get this over with?
一球一杆。
One ball, one swing.
一…鹈鹕。
One…pelican.
从那儿来。
From right there.
你能搞定,罗伊。
You can do it, Roy.
来啊,你牛逼,让他丫的闭嘴。
Come on, you’re the man. Shut this guy up.
就一杆?
One swing?
就一杆。
One swing.
我给一赔四。
I’ll give you four-to-one odds.
操,给他一赔十。
Shit, give him 10-to-1.
罗密欧,清一条球道出来。
Romeo, I’ll need a fairway.
– 女士们,先生们, – 好的。
– Ladies and gentlemen, – Yes.
看一下他要做什么:
here’s what he’s got:
他要击出30码,避开吧台和烤架。
he’s got 30 yards of bar and grill.
他要穿过法式大门,
Then he’s got to go through the French doors,
飞过遮阳伞,然后飞越30码的河面。
over the umbrellas, and then carry 30 yards of river.
他还得把停在木头上的鹈鹕给吓跑。
He’s got to try to pop that pelican right off its perch.
你不觉得这难度太大了吗?
Kind of a thin lie, wouldn’t you say?
比你今天所经历的所有状况都要难。
Beats all that deep-shit rough you were in all day.
小心!躲到吧台里去!快点儿,把它清开!
Fore! Fore in the bar! Come on, clear it away!
鹈鹕在那一头。
Pelican’s on the other side.
哦,这一杆好难。
Man, what a tough shot.
我猜想他一定想起了
I betcha he’s gotta be thinking
他今天经历的残酷的、自虐的,
about that brutal, ego-sapping,
像被打劫了似的…
manhood-robbing…
像要把他自己埋葬了的那83杆。
83 he buried himself underneath today.
那就是一场雪崩,一场泥石流。
That’s an avalanche of strokes, a mudslide.
罗密欧,你能管管那家伙吗?
Romeo, you wanna get control of that guy?
能不能闭嘴?趴下。
Will you shut up? Get down.
好啊!
Yes! Yes!
你看见了吗?
Did you see that shot?!
哦,天呐!
Oh, my God!
应该够了。
That ought to cover it.
好的。
Yeah.
你知道吗…
You know…
你们都他妈疯了。
you’re all fucking nuts.
对啊。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
[This Could Take All Night] – by Amanda Marshall
你真是…好样的。
You really… look good.
哦。
Oh.
♪ Put your coffees down ♪
♪ You better step around ♪
♪ You’re the only one to get this done ♪
♪ Close and lock the door ♪
♪ Duck down to the floor ♪
♪ Forget the phone until you see the sun ♪
♪ Hey, it’s all right ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!