I knew I was through with bar girls and strippers and motorcycle chicks,
当你第一次开口说话时,我就被你迷住了,
and when you first started talking, I was smitten with you,
而且我……我脑海里全是你,一天比一天更迷恋你,
and I’m…smitten with you more every day I think about you,
而你开口怼我说我满嘴废话
and the fact that you know I’m full of crap-ola
让你更加吸引了我。
only makes you even more attractive to me.
平时我可以骗别人,但骗不了你,
Usually I can bullshit people, but I can’t bullshit you,
另外,你的…你的腿很美,
and in addition, you got…you got great legs,
和其他女人在一起,我想的是
and most women, I’m thinking about
怎么跟她们上♥床♥,但跟你在一起,我只是…
how to get in their pants from day one, but with you I’m just–
我只是在想怎样才能进入你的心,还有…
I’m just thinking about how to get in your heart, and…
罗伊,呃…
Roy, uh–
– 有点儿晕,嗯? – 是的。
– Stunned, huh? – Yeah.
那,嗯,一起晚餐?
So, uh, so what about dinner?
并且,嗯,我们可以谈谈今后我们怎么处
And, uh, we can talk about us and if we have a future
还有如何甩掉你那个混♥蛋♥男朋友。
and how to drop that horse’s-ass boyfriend of yours.
罗伊,打住,好吗?
Roy, just slow down, okay?
怎么了?我刚用“8度”球杆试了试手。
What? I just hit a 8-degree driver off the carpet.
我意思是正准备用它抓个鹰呢。
I mean, I’m staring eagle in the face.
行了,别说那些高尔夫黑话了,好吗?
Okay, will you just cut the golf talk, please?
这就是个错误。
Because this is a mistake.
我是发自内心的。
Well, I’m acting from the heart.
这怎么可能是个错误呢?
How can that be a mistake?
对吧?
Right?
错,罗伊,我意思是…
Wrong, Roy, I mean–
靠,我不知道你在说我,罗伊。
Shit. I didn’t know you were talking about me, Roy.
好吧,那你的意见会不一样?
Well, would your advice have been different?
嗯,罗伊…
Uh, ha. Roy…
你看,今天的疗程结束了。
you know, this session is over.
我的病人马上要到了。
I have someone coming soon.
你得走了。
I think you better leave.
我理解你的意思就是不行喽。
I take it your answer is no.
好了,我们的关系现在是,以后也会是,严格的职业关系。
Well, our relationship is, and will remain, strictly professional.
就这些吗?
That’s it?
对。
Yeah.
好吧,我要获得美国公开赛的参赛资格,然后把你男朋友打得屁滚尿流。
Well, I’m gonna qualify for the US Open and kick your boyfriend’s ass.
不管你怎么看我,你应该知道你的男朋友,
And whatever you think of me, you should know that your boyfriend,
讨厌老人、讨厌孩子、讨厌狗狗,
he hates old people, he hates children, and he hates dogs,
还有那个女人还在外面哭,好吗?在出口室。
and that broad’s out there crying still, all right? In the exit room.
你居然还在出口室。
You’re still in the exit room.
哦…
Oh…
你好。
Hello.
卡塞尔多夫医生,你在啊。
Um, Dr. Kasseldorf, you’re there.
那个,你总说,嗯,你总说
Wy-well, you always, uh, you always said to call
如果…如果有什么拿不准的事就给您打电♥话♥,
if–if something came up tha–that confused me,
嗯,你知道的,心理医生也需要心理医生,
and, uh, you know, shrinks need shrinks,
但是,嗯,碰巧就发生了。我想说的是
but, uh, it happened. I mean–I mean, you said it would.
嗯,有个病人…有个病人跑进来说他觉得自己爱上我了。
Uh, a patient–a patient came in and thinks that he’s falling in love with me.
我是说,他不是真正的病人,他是我的高尔夫球教练,但是…
Well, I mean, he’s not really a patient, he’s–he’s my golf pro, but–
是的。我知道在这种情况下,
No. I know that under the circumstance,
我应该推荐另一个治疗师,
that I’m supposed to recommend another therapist,
但莎乐美没有其他的治疗师。
but there are no other therapists in Salome.
我意思是,他得开车100英里到米德兰或奥德萨,
I mean, he’d have to drive 100 miles to Midland or Odessa,
并且我也不确定能有什么效果。
and I’m not sure you could count on any help there.
我?不,我的自尊心…我的自尊心没事。
Me? No, my self-esteem– my self-esteem is fine.
我的自尊心没事。
My self-esteem is fine.
还好,他蛮帅的。
Well, he’s a good-looking man.
绿眼睛,我没有…我的意思是,我不知道…
Green eyes, I don’t– I mean, I don’t know–
那不是重点,对吧?
that’s not the point, is it?
好吧,他是,你懂的,那种可爱型的。挺可爱的。
Well, he’s, you know, he’s kind of cute. He’s cute.
但是…我的意思是…
B-but I mean–
好吧。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
[Nobody There But Me] – by Bruce Hornsby
♪ Oh, I wish I could laugh ♪
♪ When I look way back ♪
♪ Find out who stole all my dreams ♪
♪ Oh, I wish it was easy ♪
♪ To face the fact ♪
♪ There was nobody there but me ♪
♪ There was nobody there ♪
– ♪ But me ♪
你好。
Hello.
嗨。
Hi.
你挥杆好帅啊,罗伊。
You got a beautiful swing, Roy.
我人也很帅。
I’m a beautiful guy.
听着,罗伊,我是来道歉的,好吗?
Look, Roy, I came here to apologize, okay?
为什么?
For what?
你按照我说的做了,
Well, you did exactly what I said,
而我却面对你的努力兜头一盆冷水,
and I just poured cold water over your efforts, okay?
我没做好。
I didn’t get it.
我好像是个不称职的心理医生。
I’m a, like, terrible shrink probably.
我就不该离开房♥地♥产♥行业,靠。
Should’ve never gotten out of real estate. Shit.
其实,我就不该离开俄亥俄州去阿马里洛找那个牛仔,但是…
Actually, I should’ve never left Ohio for that cowboy in Amarillo, but–
你去过阿马里洛吗?
Have you ever been to Amarillo?
牛仔?
Cowboy?
是的,我的意思是,如果你真的和一个人在一起了
Yeah. I mean, it’s not as romantic
就不会感觉有那么浪漫了,相信我。
when you’re actually with one, trust me.
我觉得,然后是那个不知道
I mean, so the oilman in Dallas or Houston
来自达拉斯还是休斯顿的石油商。
or I don’t know where he was from.
不管怎么样,他看上去比先前那个强…
Anyway, he just looked great after that–
哦,那孩子。所以我…一起去了(科珀斯克里斯蒂)海湾,
Oh, boy. So I–that’s when I went to the gulf,
做起了销♥售♥,拖车啊,
and I ended up in, like, trailer sales,
还有科珀斯的那些公♥寓♥。
and then all those condos in Corpus Christi.
再后来市场崩了,“苦茶”一下子从顶部跌到谷底,
The bottom just– boom–fell right out of the market,
那么我…我就需要一份新工作。
and I just–I needed a new gig.
新工作?
A new gig?
给人看病。我是说,我完成了所有的课程。
Therapy. I mean, I took all the classes.
我是…你懂的,合规的,合法的,有证的。
I’m, you know, legitimate, legal, certified.
靠,我要疯了。我真的很抱歉,好吗?
Fuck. I’m certifiable. I’m really sorry, okay?
哦。
Oh, boy.
罗伊,我能尝个甜甜圈吧。
Ray, do you mind if I have a doughnut.
谢谢。
Thanks.
好吧,听好。
Okay, look.
你约我出去,我真的受宠若惊,
I am really flattered that you asked me out,
可是,我觉得,我不能接受因为我和大卫还在一起,而且
but, I mean, I can’t accept because I am involved with David, and
嗯,我还没有看到什么真凭实据
well, I haven’t seen any evidence
来证明他不善待老人、孩子或狗狗。
that he treats old people, children, or dogs badly.
好吧,我承认,不好意思。
Look, I admit, and I’m sorry.
我想我被大卫的事弄得有点儿乱了方寸了。
I guess I got a little carried away with the David thing.
我应该躺平想想如何保住我的标准杆。
I just should have laid up and made my par.
好吧,罗伊,我…我有个提议,好吗?
Okay, look, Roy, I j–I just want to make a proposal, all right?
我是说,只要你明白我们只谈公事,
I mean, as long as you understand that it’s strictly professional,
而且,你懂的,我不能和你一起出去。
and that, you know, we’re not going out together.
说吧。
Tee it up.
好,我想我可以在心理方面辅助你。
Well, I think that I can help you with the mental aspects of the game.
我是说,你有,呃,罗密欧辅助你的技战术。
I mean, you have, um, Romeo to be your swing doctor.
我可以辅助你的比赛心理。
I could be your head doctor.
– 呵呵。 – 怎么了,罗伊?
– [chuckles] – What, Roy?
好吧,你才说你是个不称职的心理医生。
Well, you just said yourself you’re a crummy shrink.
我可以改进的,罗伊。
Well, I can improve, Roy.
茉莉,我可没钱付你工资。
Molly, I don’t even have the money to pay you.
– 我破产了。 – 罗伊,你不需要付我钱。
– I’m broke. – Roy, you don’t need any money to pay me.
我们可以互相帮助。
We’ll trade services.
我意思是,你看,我给你提供辅♥导♥,你教我打球,而且…
I mean, you know, I’ll give you my services for golf lessons, and–
而且我能帮你通过资格赛,罗伊。
and I can help you through the qualifying, Roy,
如果你打入了公开赛,那就…
and then if you make it into the Open, well…
我就只能靠自己了。你得和大卫在一起。
I’m on my own. You’ll be with David.
是的。
Yeah.
[Every Minute, Every Hour, Every Day] – by James House
哦,我…我…我不想吃了。
Uh, I don’t–I don’t– I don’t really want this.
好吧。
Okay.
♪ Every minute ♪
本组暂列第三的是,
Third in the group,
来自德州莎乐美的罗伊·麦克沃伊
playing out of Salome, Texas, Roy McAvoy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!