Yay! The legend.
妈的,我们都坐了两天大巴,
Goddamn, we’ve been on a bus for 2 days,
转啊转,转啊转,
riding around, riding around.
天啊,见到你太好了。
Oh, God, it’s so good to see you.
见到你很高兴。
It’s so good to see you.
我不知道你会来。
I didn’t know you were gonna come.
甜蜜62!
Sweet 62!
– 嗨,嘿。 – 把桌子拼一下。
– Hey, hey. – Put the tables together.
拼个桌。
Put ’em together.
把这个拿起来,赶紧歇一歇。
Put this up and rest your rump.
– 这儿感觉像家里吗? – 是的。
– Does this feel like home? – Yeah.
我们就想让你知道我们是一路支持你到底的。
We just want you to know that we are with you all the way.
桃琳,呃,认识一下葛大夫。
Doreen, uh, meet Dr. Griswold.
– 呃,她叫茉莉。 – 嗨。
– Uh, this is Molly. – Hi.
她是,呃,我的心理医生。
She’s, uh, my shrink.
– 嗨。 – 好吧,前心理医生,嗯…
– Hi. – Well, ex-shrink, um…
上了床了,所以就不能给他治疗了。
we’re sleeping together now, so I can’t be his therapist.
懂。谢谢。
Knew it. Thanks.
懂什么?
Knew what?
哦,没什么。
Oh, nothing.
祝你幸福。
Good luck.
你们知道吗,伙计们?
You know what, guys?
我有点儿闲钱。
I have got a little extra cash.
我们为什么不去个高级点儿的地方庆祝一下呢?
Why don’t we all just go somewhere a little fancy and celebrate?
– 没错。 – 为什么?
– Exactly. – Why?
好吧,为了荣誉,你懂的…
Well, in honor of, you know–
这儿可是华夫饼屋,桃琳。
This is the Waffle House, Doreen.
好吧,我知道,而且我也喜欢华夫饼…
Well, I know, and I love the Waffle–
我做梦都想着华夫饼…想了1800英里。
I’ve been dreaming about waffles for…1,800 miles.
对啊,俺也一样。
Yeah, me, too.
你知道吗,有家华夫饼屋跟这儿一模一样
You know, here’s a Waffle House exactly like this
– 在敖德萨,德克萨斯。 – 是的。
– in Odessa, Texas. – Yeah.
敖德萨?不是在米德兰吗?
Odessa? It’s in Midland, ain’t it?
不,在敖德萨。
No, it’s in Odessa.
亲爱的,在敖德萨。我就是敖德萨人,就在敖德萨。
Honey, it’s in Odessa. I’m from Odessa, and it’s in Odessa.
我出生在那儿,亲爱的,就在那儿。
I was born there, honey, and that’s where it is.
敬爷们。
To the man.
敬杯子!
To the Cup!
-敬杯子! -敬杯子!
– To the Cup! – To the Cup!
别那么客气。
You didn’t have to do that.
你今晚看起来特别可爱,多琳。
You look particularly lovely tonight, Doreen.
哦,好吧,谢谢。
Oh, well, thank you.
我不知道有没有人跟你说过,
I don’t know if anybody ever told you,
但你真的是舞艺超绝。
but you’re really a helluva dancer.
– 真哒? – 嗯。
– Really? – Mm-hmm.
是的,但是他们那儿有一家。
Yeah, but they had one there.
这就是我要说的。他们那儿有一家。
That’s all I’m saying. They had one there.
– 等等。 – 是在…敖德萨。
– Wait, wait. – It was…Odessa.
我说的不是这个,
That’s not what I was talking about,
你知道我们停在哪里吗?
and you know the place that we stopped?
听着,有个简单的办法能弄清楚。
Listen, there is one easy way to figure this out.
你跳过探戈吗?
You ever tango?
– 探戈? – 嗯。
– Tango? – Mm-hmm.
哦,没有。
Uh, no.
你呢?
Do you?
好吧,你懂的…
Well, you know…
罗密欧,你会跳舞?
Romeo, you dance?
无所谓啦!
It doesn’t matter!
没有比这更好的了。
It doesn’t get much better than this.
好吧,这个非凡的罗伊·麦克沃伊,
Well, this extraordinary Roy McAvoy,
他硬是不会消失,
he just won’t go away,
这个,呃,不起眼的练习场教练
this, uh, humble driving-range pro
来自于…莎乐美,不管那是个
from…Salome, wherever that is.
西德克萨斯的什么样的小镇。
Little town, West Texas.
甚至它都还没有被发现。
It hasn’t been discovered yet.
快到第18洞了,伙计们,快到了。
Over to 18, guys, quickly.
肯尼,这是约翰·库克在18洞的5杆洞,
Kenny, this is John Cook at the par 5 18th,
他对锦标赛并不陌生。
no stranger to championship play.
他准备稳妥地用7号♥铁。
He’s going to lay up with a 7-iron.
与此同时,这一边是罗伊·麦克沃伊。
Meanwhile, here’s Roy McAvoy.
他面临着同样的一击
He has the same shot
昨天他落水了,吉米。
he knocked in the water yesterday, Jimmy.
现在要做的事就是无视观众说的 “试一试”。
The thing to do right now is tune out the gallery saying, “Go for it.”
他现在又回到竞争行列中来了,
He’s now back in contention,
但他必须要继续打得聪明些。
but he must continue to play smart.
给我3号♥木。
Gimme a 3-wood.
好吗,他…他抽出了3号♥木,
Well, he’s– he’s pulled the 3-wood,
继续他的比赛
and he continues to play this tournament
面无一丝惧色。
without an ounce of fear.
这就是缺乏经验,单纯又简单。
That is just inexperience, just pure and simple.
这一杆送给坐在转播席上的文图里,
This is for Venturi up there in the booth
他觉得我应该求稳。
Thinking I should lay up.
是的,他懂什么?
Yeah, what does he know?
他拿这项赛事的冠军时你还没出生呢。
He only won this tournament before you were born.
打得有点儿高,
Caught it a little bit high,
微风拂面。
a little breeze in his face.
继续飞,继续飞。
That’s–that’s gotta go, gotta go.
又是这样。
He’s done it again.
不,别再来了。
No, not again.
他还是落水了
He has found the water
连续第三天了。
for the third straight day.
他是咋想的?
What was he thinking about?
再给我个球。
Gimme another ball.
罗伊。
Roy.
怎么?
What?
这是水障碍。
It’s a water hazard.
你走过去,抛个球,
You go up there and take a drop,
争取保住标准杆,就像昨天一样。
try to save par, just like you did yesterday.
你说的对。
You’re right.
我他妈的想啥呢?
The hell was I thinking?
他稳稳地领先,这个罗伊·麦克沃伊,
He’s tied for the lead, this Roy McAvoy,
这个锡杯,这个空杯,
this Tin Cup, this empty cup,
这个不知道从哪儿冒出来的笨蛋。
this airbrain out of nowhere.
西德克萨斯。
West Texas.
呃,我…对,西…谢谢…谢谢你提醒的西德克萨斯。
And, uh, I–yeah, West– thank–thank you for West Texas.
你,呃,今天在第18洞进攻果岭的时候。
You, uh, went for the green on 18 today.
我只是好奇你是否想过会为此付出代价。
I’m just wondering if you think that cost you.
我保住了标准杆,对不对?
I saved par, didn’t I?
– 好吧… – 对不对?
– Well… – Didn’t I?
我只是尽量想了解你是怎么想的。
I’m just trying to understand what you’re thinking.
昨天在第18洞你同样是在没有逆风的情况下打出了相同的一击…
You had the same shot yesterday on 18 without a headwind–
你觉得我在那里打不上去吗?
You don’t think I can knock it on from there?
这么说吧,几率很小。
Let’s just say it’s a low-percentage shot.
嗯,我也是。我觉得吧,你看看,好吗?
Well, so am I. I mean, look at me, all right?
看看我穿的。
Look what I’m wearing.
我的意思是,我打球是为了里约·格兰德短途货运公♥司♥,
I mean, I’m playing for Rio Grande Short-Haul Trucking,
为了布林克布朗卫生设备公♥司♥,呃…
Brink’s and Brown’s Sanitation, uh…
莎乐美第一州立银行,
First State Bank of Salome,
伍迪熏肉坊。你觉得一个…
Woody’s Smokehouse. You think a–
你觉得一个像我这样的人会担心几率吗?
You think a guy like me bothers to worry about the percentages?
罗伊,你对明天感到紧张吗?
Are you nervous about tomorrow, Roy?
这种情况不会总这样的,你懂的。
It won’t always be like this, you know.
什么情况?
What?
我被这帮打呼噜的家伙包围着,
With me, surrounded by all these guys snorin’,
当脱衣舞娘的前女友躺在我们对面。
stripper ex-girlfriend layin’ across from us.
我的球童睡在她旁边。
My caddy sleepin’ next to her.
这种情况不会总这样的。
It won’t always be like this.
会的,罗伊。
Yes, it will, Roy.
会的。
It will.
掏钱吧您呐。
Dollar bills.
掏钱吧您呐。。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!