你叫什么?锡杯?
What’s your name? Tin Cup?
是的,来自西德克萨斯的罗伊·麦克沃伊。
Yeah, Roy McAvoy from West Texas.
我们,嗯,来自西德克萨斯。
We’re, uh, from West Texas.
呃,为什么你不试试瞄左一点儿…
Uh, why don’t you try aiming a little left–
为什么你不试试后退一点儿,给我腾点儿空?
Why don’t you try backing up, giving me just a little room?
嗨,老弟,那是约翰尼·米勒。(73年美国公开赛冠军,名人堂成员,高尔夫界毒舌)
Hey, man, that’s Johnny Miller.
管球他是谁。
Don’t give a flying fuck who it is.
天啊,杯子。
Jesus, Cup.
他不该那样。
He can’t do that.
嘿,没事。你想给谁?
Hey, no problem. Who do you want it to?
致罗密欧。致罗密欧,呃…我最好的朋友。
To Romeo. To Romeo, uh… my best friend.
– 哦! – 好吧,祝你好运,小子。
– Ooh! – Well, good luck to you, guys.
不过你可能是想预订周五的机票了。
You might want to make some plane reservations Friday, though.
好的,谢谢,米勒先生。嗨,73年打得真棒,牛逼。
Okay, thanks, Mr. Miller. Hey, great open in ’73, boy.
好的,谢谢。
Okay, thank you.
– 多好的人啊。 – 是的,要到签名了?
– What a nice guy. – Yeah. Did you get his autograph?
是啊,瞧瞧,“致我最好的朋友,罗密欧”。
Yeah. Look. “To my best friend, Romeo.”
– 你看见那是谁了吗? – 什么?
– Do you see who’s over there? – What?
– 我的天。 – 就是个签名而已,老弟。
– Jesus Christ. – It’s only an autograph, man.
希姆斯来了。
Simms is here.
哦,妈的。也许你该用推杆来打。
Aw, shit. Maybe you should hit your putter.
别再出那种问题了。
You can’t shank that one.
听着,你就是墨西哥的迈克·奥格雷迪。(17次参加资格赛终于打入正赛,2次美巡赛冠军)
Look, you’re the Mexican Mac O’Grady.
你得弄清楚我为什么还在呲杆。
You gotta figure out why I’m still shanking the ball.
– 你知道的。 – 什么问题?
– You know. – What’s the problem?
哦,打的问题。
Oh, shoot.
动作偏了,是不是?
I’m catching on the hosel, right?
对,对,对。
Yeah, right, right, right.
– 头动了? – 是的。
– Moving my head? – Yeah.
– 离得太开了? – 好吧,也有。
– I’m laying it off? – Well, that, too.
我犯“捞球”了。
I’m pronating.
你不“转手腕”的时候有点儿。
When you’re not supinating.
我扭得太早了,我扭得太迟了。
I’m clearing too early, I’m clearing too late.
我的天哪,我挥杆的姿势就像一把摊开的草坪椅子!
My God, my swing feels like an unfolding lawn chair!
好吧。
All right.
把你的零钱拿出来放到你的左兜里。
Take all your change and put it in your left-hand pocket.
动啊,罗伊。
Go on, do it, Roy.
行吧。
All right.
好,现在…把你的左脚鞋带打个双扣。
All right, now… tie your left shoe in a double knot.
– 左脚鞋带… – 赶紧,罗伊!动啊!
– Tie my left shoe– – Right now, Roy! Do it!
把你的帽檐转到后面去。
Turn your hat around backwards.
转帽檐!动啊,罗伊!
Turn your hat around! Do it, Roy!
现在拿着这个开球座插到…
Now take this tee and stick it…
你左耳朵后面。
behind your left ear.
插上…我看起来像个傻♥逼♥!
Stick it– I look like a fool!
行了,你以为你像什么样子
Well, what the hell do you think you look like
朝李·简森的屁♥股♥里挤辣椒吗?
shooting them chili peppers up Lee Janzen’s ass?
现在,你赶紧照做,罗伊。
Now, you do it right now, Roy,
否则我向毛主席保证,我闪了。
or I swear to God, I’m gonna quit.
– 我向毛主席保证,我闪人。 – 好吧。
– I swear to God, I’ll quit. – All right.
行了,不错。
All right, good.
现在拿着这个小球球,
Now take this little ball,
给我他妈的打上球道。
hit it the hell up the fairway.
预备。
You’re ready.
我怎么做到的?
How’d I do that?
因为你没有想着失误。
‘Cause you’re not thinking about shanking.
你也没有想着女大夫。
You’re not thinking about the doctor lady.
你啥也没想,到此为止!
You’re not thinking, period!
你就只是像个傻♥逼♥一样。
You’re just looking like a fool.
然后你的击球纯粹又简单,
And you’re hitting the ball pure and simple,
– 这是你的本性… – 操♥你♥大♥爷♥。
– and that’s your natural– – Fuck you.
我大爷,嗯?好了,你痊愈了。
Fuck me, huh? Well, you’re cured.
我…就这么着了?
I’m c– that’s it?
对,就这么着。
Yeah, that’s it.
你脑路堵塞。
Your brain was getting in the way.
这种情况几乎从未发生过,可是…
That’s hardly ever been the case, but…
行了,别扯了,大侦探。
Well, no shit, Sherlock.
好吧,下面干啥?
Well, what next?
嗯…我建议你
Well… I should recommend
关注一下自己的短打,但是…
that you work on your short game, but…
我觉得你想要去整两杯。
I think you oughtta get drunk.
– 整两杯? – 是的。
– Get drunk? – Yeah.
你喝高的时候总是打得比较好。
You always play better when you’re wasted.
还记得在布朗斯维尔吗?
Remember Brownsville?
来啊,下啊。
Come on, get it down.
来啊,整起。我啥时候开球?
Come on, now. What time I tee off?
你是7点08分。我们是第一批。
You tee off at 7:08. We’re the first guys going.
– 来啊,再来点儿。干了。 – 嗨。
– Come on, one more. Just do it. – Hey.
搞啊,来啊。下一口。
Let’s go, come on. Get it down.
还有4个小时。
That’s 4 hours from now.
没错。
That’s right.
这一杯敬已站在成功的边缘的
Here’s to the finely tuned athlete
伟大运动员。
on the verge of greatness.
嘿!
Ai!
快点儿,老大。
Hurry up, boss.
我就知道我们应该定个闹钟。
I knew we should’ve set an alarm.
有请7点08分的选手,
With the honor in the 7:08 pairing,
来自德克萨斯莎乐美的,罗伊·麦克沃伊先生。
from Salome, Texas, Mr. Roy McAvoy.
嗯,有时间练一下吗?
Uh, any time for a quick bucket?
请把球放在开球座上。。
Tee it up.
好了,老大。
Okay, boss.
我们差点儿错过了开球的时间
We almost missed the starting time
就为了把你从地上拖起来。
trying to get you off the floor.
恕我直言,
If I may say so,
你的酒量是大不如前了。
you don’t handle the hooch like you used to.
哦,我在电视上见过这个洞。
Oh, I’ve seen this hole on TV.
用大狗打过那个斜槽。
Just hit the big dog up the chute there.
不。我上过课了。
No. I’ve learned my lesson.
我要…安全、聪明…
I’m gonna play it… safe, smart…
稳妥。
conservative.
按部就班。给我2号♥铁。
Fairways and greens. Hand me a 2-iron.
你确定?
You sure?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
哦。
Ohh.
呃。
Uhh.
今天不太好。
Not a good day.
要低调。
Be humble.
低调。
Be humble.
83杆。
83.
好吧,你是挺低调的,老大。
Well, you’re humble now, homes.
我喝大了。
I was hung over.
也许是我这个教练的失职。
Maybe that was a coaching mistake on my part.
对,也许是。谢谢,老铁。
Yeah, maybe it was. Thanks, amigo.
大卫·希姆斯是第一轮的领先者
David Simms is the first-round leader
在美国公开赛上打出了漂亮的67杆。
at the US Open after a brilliant 67.
恭喜你,大卫。
Congratulations, David.
呵呵…吉姆,我跟你说吧,
Well…Jim, I gotta tell you,
我自己也没有想到
I’m the last guy on the planet
一上来就能打出67杆
that expected me to go out there right out of the blocks
并且领跑公开赛。
and shoot a 67 to lead the Open.
省省吧。
Shut up.
我真的很惊讶
I’ve really marveled
你是如何全力以赴地在
at how you’ve been able to balance the superb play
这么多慈善机构和你所有的粉丝之间。
with all the time and energy you give to…
维系平衡的。
to so many charities and all of your fans, too.
好吧,你懂的,我…这项比赛就是关乎…
Well, you know, I– this game is about…
传统、诚实和荣耀。
tradition and—and integrity and honor.
你懂的,美国公开赛是为我们大家准备的,
You know, the US Open is–is it for us,
所以我明天上了场,嗯,
so I’m just gonna go out there tomorrow and, uh,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!