来公开赛为我加油,好吗?
and come to the Open in my corner, okay?
你说…你说你一点儿都没有
Tell me– tell me you’re not just like at least
被我吸引吗。
Moderately attracted to me.
有时候,罗伊。
You have moments,Roy.
是吗?那好,你说是啥时候?
Yeah? Well, you tell me which ones are my moments,
我好尽量以此为榜样。
and I’ll try and duplicate them.
此刻。
This is a moment.
现在?
Now?
对,我的意思是,不遮不掩,
Yeah. I mean, just utterly exposed,
非常脆弱,
completely vulnerable,
内在的孩子气呼之欲出。
inner child trying to get out.
啊?我内在的孩子气需要打屁屁吗?
Yeah? My inner child needs a spankin’?
是的。不,罗伊。不,罗伊。
Yeah. No, Roy. No, Roy.
哦。
Oh.
我,嗯,没车回去了。
I, uh, don’t have a car.
需要人送。
Need a ride.
明白。
I know.
[Let Me Into Your Heart] – by Mary Chapin Carpenter
♪ You’re like a cool breeze… ♪
罗伊…
Roy…
♪ To a hot spell… ♪
我知道河边有个地方,那里…
I know a spot along the river, it’s–
看日落很棒。真的。
it’s great to watch sunsets. I do.
看路。
Watch the road.
我知道河边有个地方看日落非常棒。
I know a spot by the river that’s great for sunsets.
我相信,罗伊。但今晚不行。
I bet you do, Roy. Not tonight.
今晚不行的意思就是改天喽。
Not tonight means maybe some other night.
不,我不是那个意思。
No, I didn’t mean it like that.
也许你有意识地不是那个意思,
Maybe consciously you didn’t mean it that way,
但是潜意识里呢?
but how about unconsciously?
拜托,你是专家。
Come on, you’re the expert.
你下意识里又是什么意思呢?
Did you mean it unconsciously?
罗伊,下意识,我完全不知道自己在说什么。
Roy, unconsciously, I don’t have a clue what I’m talkin’ about.
我感觉我们有进展。
I feel we’re makin’ progress.
嗯,我也是。
Well, I do, too.
但我不知道它往哪个方向进展。感觉不到。
I have no idea what it’s progress towards, though. None.
有意识的还是下意识的?
Consciously or unconsciously?
哦,罗伊。
Oh, Roy.
♪ You’re like a sweet spot to these tired eyes ♪
♪ You’re like the last mile on a long ride ♪
♪ Till the end of time ♪
♪ Baby, I can start ♪
♪ If you just let me into your heart ♪
嗯,也许对你来说这条河算不上什么,但对我来说它是…
Well, it may not be much of a river to you, but to me it’s the…
密西西比河,是格兰德河(注:美国和墨西哥之间的天然界河),是…
Mississippi, the Rio Grande, the…
多瑙河,是亚马逊河…
the Danube, the Amazon–
哇,亚马逊河?我不了解亚马逊河,罗伊。
Wow, the Amazon? I don’t know about the Amazon, Roy.
好吧,茉莉。我是说,你难道觉得不明显吗…
Come on, Molly. I mean, isn’t it obvious to you that you and me are…
你和我在一起就像一双旧鞋子那样舒适?
as comfortable together as a couple of old shoes?
旧鞋子?哦,罗伊。
Old shoes? Oh, Roy.
听着,大卫…大卫真的是个好人。
Look, David–David’s a really good person.
每当有人说自己和一个好人在一起时,
Whenever anybody says they’re with a really good person,
一般就意味着他们要…
it means they’re–
意味着他们要分开了。
it means they’re about to leave ’em.
你知道吗,你很武断。
You know, you’re awfully judgmental.
好吧…
Well…
这是我为数不多的优点之一。
it’s one of my few redeeming virtues.
知道吗,大卫参与了很多慈善工作。
You know, look, David’s involved in a lot of charity work.
好让他的名字上报纸。
Gets his name in the paper.
不是的,罗伊,不是的。让我说完。
No. Roy, no. Let me just finish.
我的意思是…他是个敏感的人,而且很多人都看不到这一点。
I mean I–he’s a sensitive person, and a lot of people don’t see it.
好吧,我也是,我是说,妈的,我…
Well, so am I. I mean, hell, I’m–
靠,我比他敏感两倍。
shit, I’m twice as sensitive as he is.
我的意思是,妈的,我带你来河边。那意味着…
I mean, I–hell, I brought you to the river. I mean, that’s a…
那意味着我能感受大自然,是不是?
that’s a nature kind of thing, isn’t it?
是的,感受大自然,罗伊。
Yeah, it is a nature kind of thing, Roy.
真是一条秀丽的河。谢谢你。
It is a very nice river. Thank you.
但这不是重点。
But that’s not the point.
重点是大卫是我的依靠。
The point is that David is there for me.
哦,天呐。别老是“他是个好人
Oh, God. Not the “he’s a very good person
或者他是我的依靠”那一套了。我觉得…
and he’s there for me thing.” I mean–
我来给你做个心理治疗吧。
L-Let me be your shrink for a minute.
你懂什么,尽出馊主意。
You know what, that’s not a good idea.
你听起来像是一个正在寻找出路的女人。
You’re startin’ to sound like a woman who’s lookin’ for a way out.
暖心吧?
Warm?
够了,罗伊。
That’s enough, Roy.
好吧,抱歉。
Okay. I’m sorry.
– 亲一下吧。 – 哦,天呐,罗伊。
– We could kiss. – Oh, jeez, Roy.
你看,没有伤害的,没有越界的。
Look, no harm, no foul.
只是一个轻轻的、小小的、纯纯的,
Just a little, small, innocent,
你懂的,类似于半…
you know, kind of– kind of a…semi…
柏拉图式的。
platonic.
罗伊…
Roy…
罗伊,根本就没有
Roy, there’s no such thing as
半柏拉图式的,罗伊。
semi-platonic, Roy.
应该有的。
There ought to be.
我觉得你还是送我回家吧。
I think you better take me home.
好了,祝你公开赛好运,罗伊。
Well, good luck in the Open, Roy.
[I Wonder] – by Chris Isaak
♪ When I was younger, I believed ♪
♪ That dreams came true ♪
♪ Now I wonder ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’ve seen much more dark skies ♪
♪ Than of blue ♪
♪ Now I wonder ♪
♪ I keep on prayin’ for blue skies ♪
♪ I keep on thinkin’ of the good times ♪
♪ Will they ever come again? ♪
♪ Now I wonder ♪
♪ Will they ever come again? ♪
♪ Now I wonder ♪
♪ Oh, I wonder ♪
这上面有你的名字,老弟。
It’s got your name on it, man.
哦,他们居然全写对了。
Wow, they spelled it right and everything.
嗨,看呐,李·简森和比利·梅费尔,老弟。
Hey, look, it’s Lee Janzen and Billy Mayfair, man.
本人看上去和电视上一样。
They look just like they do on TV.
看看这些球。
Look at these balls.
看看这些球。嘎嘎新的泰特利斯。(高尔夫球行业内著名的品牌)
Look at these balls. Brand-new Titleist.
嘎嘎新?
Brand-new?
看看他们,每个人都是,嘎嘎新的泰特利斯。
Look at ’em. Every one of them, brand-new Titleist.
哇。
Whoa.
妈的。
Jeez.
逮到机会放几个到包里。
Sneak a few in the bag when you get a chance.
多偷点儿免费东西,万一铩羽而归还有可能贴补一点儿。
We swipe enough free shit, we might even pay for this fiasco.
你觉得我这样做合不合适
Do you think it would be inappropriate
如果我向李·简赞要个签名的话?
if I asked Lee Janzen for his autograph?
我觉得那是丢人现眼,罗密欧。
I think that’s a dead giveaway, Romes,
可是如果我还是出问题的话,
but if I still got the shanks,
我们很快就会丢人现眼了。
we’re gonna be found out soon enough.
哦。用7号♥。你最擅长的。
Oh. Hit the 7. You always hit that good.
好主意,小豆荚
Good thinkin’, Pods.
完美一挥。来吧,老弟。
Sweet swing. Come on, man.
始终保持头低下。
Keep your head down and follow through.
你搞得我很紧张。
You’re makin’ me nervous.
好吧。
All right.
哇!嘿…
Whoa! Hey…
– 谁打的? – 是啊,谁打的?
– Who hit that shot? – Yeah, who hit that?
– 有人看见吗? – 看着点儿。
– Anybody see? – Watch out.
都是专业人士。
There’s supposed to be pros here.
有点儿薄,老大。
A little thin, boss.
有点儿妈的薄了。
Little fucking thin.
上帝啊,还是有问题。
Jesus Christ, I still got the shanks.
别担心,老弟。
Don’t worry about it, man.
都看着我呢。
Everybody’s watchin’ me.
没人看你。
Nobody’s watchin’.
再打一个。来吧,站过去,老弟。
Just hit another one. Come on, just stand up there, man.
– 你能行。妥了。 – 妥了。
– You can do it. All right. – All right.
– 哇。 – 看着点儿!
– Whoa. – Look out!
哦!
Ho!
嘿,老铁,你知道吗,开球线上的人
Hey, partner, uh, you know, the guys down the line
都有点儿提心吊胆的。
are a little concerned about that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!