I’m trying to make the best of everything here.
老天啊,你是我老婆
I mean, you’re my wife, for Christ’s sakes.
镇上的人都很看重你
People look up to you in this town.
你知道吗,艾斯? 那关我屁事
You know what, Ace? I don’t give a shit.
我要离开
I’m getting out of here.
你冷静一点
SAM: You gotta get a hold of yourself.
-好 -不为我,也为艾美
GINGER: Okay. SAM: If not for me, at least for Amy.
懂吗,你酒喝得太过份了
SAM: Understand? Your drinking’s getting way out of hand.
我帮你安排去做治疗 这儿有很多好疗养所
I’m gonna get you into a program. They got plenty of good ones.
-我不需要 -你需要,那很隐密的
-I don’t need one. -Yes, you do. It’s very discreet.
姓名也不会被公布
There’s no names in the papers.
你只在乎名誉
That’s all you care about.
你不在乎我
GINGER: You don’t care about me.
-我在乎 -不,你不在乎
SAM: Yes, I do. GINGER: No, you don’t.
你怎能这样说?
How could you say that?
你是个美丽的女人 你在摧残自己
You’re a beautiful woman. You’re destroying yourself.
你不需要那些 你现在芒刺在背
You don’t need that stuff, that fucking leech living off you.
我比你还要了解你
I know you better than you know yourself.
你像只老虎,你比我还坚强
You’re a tiger. You’re stronger than I am.
只要你下定决心的事 你就做得比任何人都要好
When you set your mind on doing something, you do it better than anybody.
你一定得去
You’re gonna do it.
天啊
Oh, God.
我试
I’ll try.
我会的
GINGER: I will.
别生我气,好吗?
Don’t be mad at me, okay?
不管在计算室外有多少问题…
NICKY: No matter what the problems were outside the count room…
都是值得的
it was all worth it.
现金滚滚而来…
The cash kept rolling in…
皮箱也不停的进出
and the suitcases kept coming and going.
让我告诉你 除了钱还是钱
And let me tell you, the fucking bottom line here is cash.
唯一的问题是过了一阵子后…
The only problem was that after a while…
老大们发觉皮箱越来越轻
the bosses noticed that the suitcases were getting a little light.
等一下,你是说…
Wait a minute. You mean to tell me…
我们抢的钱被人抢?
that the money we’re robbing is being robbed?
有人抢我们?
Somebody’s robbing from us?
我们这么大费周章 竟有人在抢我们?
We go through all this fucking trouble and somebody’s robbing us?
如我所说,这就是这行的一部分 就当做是遗漏的
Like I said, it’s part of the business. It’s considered leakage.
遗漏,狗屁 我要找到抢我们的人
Leakage, my balls. I want the guy who’s robbing us.
就连约翰南斯 主导这骗局的人…
NICKY: Even John Nance, that’s the guy who ran the scam…
都知道自己无能为力去阻止
he knew there wasn’t much he could do about it.
你得知道一个肯帮你偷钱的人…
You gotta know that a guy who helps you steal…
就算你把他照顾得好好的…
even if you take care of him real well…
他还是为自己多偷一点
he’s gonna steal a little extra for himself.
很合理不是吗?
Makes sense, don’t it? Right?
试着让这些固执的老头们了解吧
You go try and make these hard-headed old greaseballs understand that.
如果自己抽完还要被别人抽 还有什么意义?
What’s the point of skimming if we’re being skimmed?
这样我们根本就在做白工嘛
It defeats the whole purpose of what we’re doing.
他们是我的手下才帮我们拿钱
They take this money because they’re my guys,
就睁只眼闭只眼吧
so give them some leeway.
但老大们从来就不相信这理论…
NICKY: But the bosses never believed in leeway…
听听他们做了什么
so listen to what they do.
他们将艾题派斯康 堪萨斯市的二佬…
They put Artie Piscano, the underboss of K. C…
调来管理 确定没有人抽头
in charge of making sure nobody skimmed the skim.
-你那时在干嘛? -我与我马子一起
BOSS: What were you doing? I was with my cumari.
-你跟你马子那时在干嘛? -我打她一巴掌
BOSS: What were you doing with your cumari? I gave her a schiaffo.
问题是,派斯康是个麻烦
NICKY: The only trouble was, Piscano was a disaster.
这家伙连泡咖啡都可搞砸
This guy could fuck up a cup of coffee.
-你都在干嘛? -我在那儿的时间比在这儿多
BOSS: What you been doing? ARTIE: I’m out there more than I’m here.
当时没人想到 后来会演变为何
NICKY: Little did anybody know where this would lead.
若有人早知道 去做念珠可能都还好些
If they did, they would’ve been better off making fucking novenas.
你得回去跟那家伙讲
You gotta go back there and talk to that guy.
-我上次的花费都还没补给我 -什么花费?
-My expenses weren’t paid for the last trip. -What expenses?
我一直自掏腰包 却什么都拿不回来
I’m laying money out of my own pocket, and I never get anything back.
你得再回去
You gotta go back out there.
从今开始 我得开始做记录了
From now on, I’m gonna start keeping records.
你要记录干嘛,缴税吗?
What are you gonna do with records, pay taxes?
我不能一直这样自己出钱 跑来跑去
I can’t keep laying out my own fucking dough for these trips.
我们他妈的到底在那儿干嘛?
What the hell are we doing over here?
我花钱让你去赌城玩
You’re going to Las Vegas and having a good time at my expense.
我靠,我是说…
What the fuck? I mean, after all….
不论你做了几符念珠…
SAM: No matter how many novenas you could make…
都无法阻止接下来 在赌场发生的事
nothing was gonna stop what came up next at the casino.
-我不相信你会这样做 -我们有协议
PHILIP: I can’t believe you’re doing this. ANNA: We made a deal.
结果菲立浦葛林, “老实先生”…
SAM: It turned out Phil Green, “Mr. Integrity”…
有个没人知道的搭挡…
had a partner nobody knew about…
当她出现并向坦吉乐要钱时…
and when she showed up and demanded money from Tangiers…
-你为什么这样对我? -因为你错了
-Why are you doing this to me? -Because you’re wrong.
-我没错 -你有
ANNA: I’m not. PHILIP: You are.
不,我没错
No, I am not wrong.
葛林试着搪塞她
…Green tried to stonewall her.
我不会这么轻易的放过你的
ANNA: I will see that you don’t get away with this.
所以她一状告到法庭去
So, she sued him in court.
本庭现在将开始审理 安娜史考特…
The court will now hear the matter of Anna Scott…
对坦吉乐集团与其总裁 菲立浦葛林
against Tangiers Corporation and its President, Philip Green.
-葛林先生将由欧伯伦辩护
OBERON: Oberon on behalf of Mr. Green.
-安娜史考特的律师则是罗根
LOGAN: Logan on behalf of Anna Scott.
-欧伯伦先生,可以开始了 -谢谢,大人
JUDGE: Mr. Oberon, you can proceed. OBERON: Thank you.
我觉得判决很公正 而我也对判决非常满意
I believe he was fair, and I’m delighted with the decision.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
官司结果不理想,葛林得呈交帐簿…
It didn’t go too well. Green has to open up the books…
他得解释钱是怎么来的
has to show how he got the financing.
这可不好
That’s not good.
她官司还打得不错
NICKY: She was doing pretty good with her lawsuit.
但在钞票还未落入她口袋之前…
But before she could start counting her money…
老家的老头子们就已决定庭外和解
the boys back home decided to settle the case out of court.
因此他们派我
So they sent me.
你对安娜史考特的谋杀 有什么想法吗?
REPORTER: Any comment on the murder of Anna Scott?
-你在说什么? -她昨晚被人发现中弹身亡
What are you talking about? REPORTER: She was found last night shot in the head.
只是有关房♥地♥产♥合伙问题吗?
MAN: Was this just a real estate partnership?
她的律师说你们是搭挡
MAN 2: Her lawyer said you were partners.
我们是在多年前 在一些小房♥地♥产♥交易上合作过
We were involved in minor real estate deals many years ago.
称不上是搭挡
It was never a partnership.
你听过.22口径杀手吗?
MAN: Did you ever hear of the.22 caliber killer?
现在条子不只是盯尼奇…
SAM: Now, Instead of the cops only looking at Nicky…
他们也开始盯葛林
they started looking at Green, too.
他本是我们的正派门面
And he was supposed to be our squeaky-clean front man.
我得接受访问 让大家都知道…
I had to start giving interviews to make sure everybody knew…
赌场没有牵涉到案子
the casino was on the up-and-up.
你多常帮他代班?
So how often do you really fill in for him?
葛林一个月大约来个两、三次…
Green’s here about two or three times a month…
他还有其他房♥地♥产♥交易 和别的事要忙
and he’s busy with other real estate deals, and things.
所以葛林不在时 你就是老大罗?
So in Green’s absence, then, you’re the boss?
我很荣幸能为董事会的主席服务
I serve at the pleasure of the Chairman of the Board.
我的责任是管理赌场的日常运作
My responsibilities are to run the day-to-day operations.
所以平常日子你就是老大?
So day-to-day, then, you’re the boss?
可以这么说吧…
Well, in a sense, you could say that I am the boss…
当葛林先生不在时
when Mr. Green is away.
可以这么说
You could say that.
山姆罗斯坦: “我是老大!”
你看了没?
PAT: Have you read this?
关于罗斯坦先生
About Mr. Rothstein.
上面说: 与黑道有关连的 中西部下注者…
It says, “The Midwest bookmaker with mob ties…
“说他才是价值一亿的坦吉乐赌场 真正的老板”
“says that he is the real boss of the $100 million Tangiers casino empire.”
-你相信吗? -他真的这么说?
PAT: Do you believe that? OFFICIAL: Did he really say that?
他当然是这么说的 这儿不都写了吗
Why, of course he really said that. It’s right here.
这家伙申请执照了没?
Has that man even filed for his license yet?
我不知道,得查查
I don’t know. We have to check the files.
去查查看吧,用不着太激动
Without getting your shorts in a knot, would you do that?
查仔细点,
And check closely,
我们也许能 将这死犹太人踢出城了
’cause we may have to kick a kike’s ass out of town.
谢谢
PAT: Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!