SAM: You wanna marry me?
我说真的
SAM: I’m serious.
我想定下来,想有个家
I wanna settle down. I want a family.
你找错人了,山姆
You got the wrong girl, Sam.
我会是个好爸爸 你也将是个好妈妈
I’d be a good father, you’d be a good mother.
你不知道我
You don’t know me.
你才认识我两、三个月 你了解什么?
You’ve known me two, three months. What do you know?
我已经43岁了,我不想再等了
I’m 43 years old. I don’t want to wait.
我对你的了解深到 令我自己知道我非常爱你
I know you well enough to know that I really love you very much.
你是我心目中最理想的人
I can’t think of anybody better to be with.
我不想再等了
I don’t feel like waiting anymore.
你见过很多婚姻美满的人吗? 我可没见过
You know a lot of happily married people? ‘Cause I don’t.
这我都懂
I know all that.
我在乎你
I care about you.
但我对你没有那种感觉
But I just don’t have those kind of feelings for you.
对不起,我并不爱你
I’m sorry. I’m not in love with you.
-好的 -懂吗?
SAM: All right. GINGER: Understand?
对不起
GINGER: I’m sorry.
不…
No….
那可以培养
That can grow.
只要互相尊重 感情是可以培养的
As long as there’s a mutual respect, that kind of thing can grow.
我很现实,我可以接受
I’m realistic. I can accept that.
爱到底是什么?
SAM: What is love anyway?
不就是互相尊重 不就是一心一意
SAM: It’s a mutual respect. It’s a devotion.
是一个人在乎另一个人
It’s a caring from one person to another.
若我们可以设立一个基础…
And if we could set up some kind of foundation…
以相互尊重为底…
based on that mutual respect…
我觉得迟早你会对我有情…
I feel that eventually you would care enough about me…
这样我能接受
that I could live with that.
若行不通的话…
If it doesn’t work out…
若行不通的话 那我怎么办?
if it doesn’t play out, then what happens to me?
我现在做得不错 往后会越来越好
I’m doing well now. I’m gonna do even better.
不论如何…
So whatever happens…
就算我们俩行不通…
if it doesn’t work out between us…
我都会确保你下半辈子的生活
I’ll make sure you’re okay for the rest of your life.
尤其如果有了孩子…
If there are kids, especially…
我会给你今生最好的照料
I’ll take care of you better than you’d imagine.
-你葫芦到底卖♥♥什么药? -我都明讲了
GINGER: What are you pitching me? SAM: Just what I said.
你下半辈子都不用愁
You’ll be set up for the rest of your life.
这我可保证
That I can promise you.
要不要试试?
Want to take a chance?
我娶金吉儿时就听过她的一切往事…
SAM: When I married Ginger, I knew all the stories…
但我不在乎 我是山姆罗斯坦
but I didn’t give a fuck. I’m Sam Rothstein, I said.
我能改变她
I can change her.
这是典型的艾斯
NICKY: It was typical Ace.
他请了城里所有的大人物 他知道他们都会出席
He invited the biggest people in town. He knew they’d show.
他知道他们都有求于他
He knew they all wanted something from him.
艾斯绝对不可能不求回报 连金吉儿也不例外
With Ace, nobody ever got a free ride. Even Ginger.
一切还是依他行事
With her, he still covered his bets.
他们在结婚前得先有孩子
They had to have the baby first, before they could get married.
他甚至还托我们帮忙看艾美几天…
He even made us watch Amy for a few days…
好让他们去渡蜜月
when they went on their honeymoon.
无所谓啊 我们爱死那孩子
I didn’t mind, we loved the kid.
你感到我的眼神?
LESTER: Can you feel my eyes on you?
你感到我看透你的心吗?
Can you feel me look into your heart?
你能感到我躺在你肚皮上吗?
Can you feel me in the pit of your stomach?
你能在体内感受我?
Can you feel me in you?
在心里?
In your heart?
别等我过去
Don’t make me come there.
回答我
Answer me.
我爱你
GINGER: [Crying] I love you.
宝贝,你知道我也爱你吗?
Baby, do you know that I love you, too?
-不,莱斯特 -你知道吗?
GINGER: No, Lester. LESTER: Do you know that?
知道
GINGER: Yes.
这是我目前能为自己做的 最好的事
This is the best thing I can do for my life right now.
没错
That’s right.
所以会没事的
So it’s going to be okay.
你发誓?
Promise?
我希望你幸福
I wish you all the luck in the world.
-真的? -是,我真的这么想
GINGER: You do? LESTER: Yeah, I do.
这是你目前能做的最好的事
It’s the best thing you can do right now.
我说真的
I mean this.
你生活会很安稳
You have real security.
甜心,你将坐在赌城最有利的位子
Sweetheart, you’re gonna be situated just right in Vegas.
这对我们来说再好不过了
Come on. This is great for us.
我会一直都在你身边的 我哪儿都不会去
I’m always gonna be here for you. I ain’t going no place.
我现在就在看着你
I’m looking at you right now.
仿佛生平第一次见到你似的
I’m seeing you for the very first time, right this minute.
我可听到我的心悸动
I’m saying I can feel my heart click.
我看到你十四岁时
I see you 14 years old.
我在见你的第一秒就看到你了
I see you the first second I ever saw you.
我看到你,像匹长腿的小马儿…
I see you, long-legged little colt…
还戴着蠢蠢的牙套
stupid braces on your teeth.
-好吧 -我每次见你时都看到这些
Okay, then. LESTER: Every time I see you, that’s what I see.
再聊罗,再见
Talk to you later. Bye.
-你还好吗? -嗯
-You all right? -Yeah.
为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
我没有哭
I’m not crying.
-别喝这么多了吧 -我没事
-Maybe you shouldn’t drink so much. -I’m okay.
希望你能理解
You just have to understand.
我自小就跟莱斯特在一起
I’ve been with Lester since I was a kid.
我只是想道别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我只是…
I just….
我想我有权这样做
I think I have a right to do that.
好吗?
GINGER: Okay?
没关系
It’s all right.
你那段人生已经完结了
That part of your life is over with.
-不是吗? -是的
SAM: Right? GINGER: Yeah.
你现在跟我
You’re with me now.
-是的 -不是吗?
-Yeah. -Right?
-你确定吗? -是的
SAM: You’re sure? GINGER: Yeah.
-要走了吗?我们回去吧 -好的
SAM: Want to go? Let’s go back in. GINGER: Okay.
很好
GINGER: It’s great.
都是我的东西,天呀
GINGER: It’s all my stuff. Oh, my God.
你把我的东西都带来了!
You brought all my stuff!
我不能…
I can’t….
试试看,这是你的
Try it on. It’s yours.
别开玩笑了
You’re kidding.
我的天
My God.
-是什么毛? -是龙猫
-What is it? -It’s chinchilla.
好软喔
It’s so soft.
很好喔?
Nice, isn’t it?
从没有人对我这么好
No one’s ever been so nice to me.
我的老天!
GINGER: Oh, my God!
我要是在同一天将它们全都戴上 会不会太过火啊?
Do you think it’s too much if I wear these all on the same day?
你想怎样就怎样
You can do whatever you want.
我有没有实现我的诺言啊?
Do I keep my promises or do I keep my promises?
你太好了 这些珠宝也不错
You’re so wonderful. The jewelry’s not so bad either.
我们不应该把这些放在家里 应该摆到银行去
We shouldn’t keep this in the house. We gotta put it in the bank.
我不能留一副在家吗?
Come on. Can I keep this one in the house?
仔细听好
Pay attention to me.
我要告诉你一件重要的事
What I’m gonna tell you is very important.
这全部都不算什么
All this stuff doesn’t mean anything.
钱财珠宝 如果没有信任就毫无意义
Money, this, doesn’t mean anything without trust.
我得要信任你到可将生命交给你
I have to be able to trust you with my life.
洛杉矶
总价值超过一百万的现金与珠宝 锁在赌城的银行里…
SAM: With over $1 million in cash and jewels tucked in a bank in Vegas…
全归她所有 金吉儿非常有安全感
only for Ginger, she was secure and happy.
她最爱那些
She loved that shit.
但在我这行里 手上得有许多流动的现金
But a guy in my line of work has to have a lot of payoff cash around.
贪污的条子与绑匪 他们都不收支票
Crooked cops and kidnappers, they don’t take checks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!