Nicky, I thought you was laying.
下注?不,我来收钱
I was laying? No, I’m taking it.
-你确定? -非常
-You sure? -I’m positive.
-我搞混了 -你搞混了?
-I’m a little confused. -You’re a little confused?
或许在我把你的脸砸过这窗户后…
Maybe if I stick your fucking face through this window…
你就会清楚点
you’ll get unconfused.
-把钱他妈的给我 -对不起
-Give me the fucking money. -I’m sorry.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean anything by it.
所以你连钱都准备好了 你♥他♥妈♥的以为我要下注
That’s why you had it ready. You thought I was laying it.
-我的头 -放聪明点
-My fucking head. -Smarten up.
而现在尼可拉斯山多罗 要来跟我们说第一总统的故事了
And now Nicholas Santoro will come up and tell us about our first President.
乔治华盛顿出生在…
George Washington was born–
但最起码还风平浪静了一阵子
SAM: But still, it was nice and quiet for a while.
我们带着尼奇与珍妮佛满街亮相…
We presented Nicky and Jennifer all over town…
像是明星似的
like regular Ozzie and Harriets.
你棒挥得很好
COACH: You got a beautiful swing.
艾斯让我儿子,小尼奇 参加市区青少棒,真的很好
NICKY: Ace got Little Nicky involved with Little League. It was great.
结果其中的一位教练 是市立警♥察♥局情报单位的
Turned out that one of the other coaches was a metro intelligence cop.
不过无所谓,这纯粹是孩子的事
But it didn’t matter. It was all about the kids.
他得明白不是每棒都能挥出全垒打
He’s gotta realize everything can’t be a home run.
我也是这样告诉他 不过那小子就是这样
That’s exactly what I tell him, but that’s the kind of kid he is.
尼奇就是尼奇 他总是引人注目
SAM: And Nicky being Nicky, he made his presence known.
尤其是在他不工作的赌场
Especially at the casino where he definitely did not work…
大家都明白
people got the message.
就是我,这也是老大为何派我来
NICKY: Me, that’s why the bosses sent me out here.
我是来确定 没有其他人在拿这儿的钱
I was to make sure no other crews robbed the joint.
像在那边的那两个蠢才
Like these two fucking balloon heads over here.
想从我们这儿骗走二十万
They were gonna try to bang us out of $200, 000.
走着瞧
Yeah, right, I’m sure.
你好吗?你怎么会在这儿?
How are you? What are you doing here?
我到这儿来了
I’m over here now.
-到这儿来? -是啊,跟他们一起
-You’re over here? -Yeah, I’m over here with them.
我们在等卡尔曼
We’re waiting on Carmine.
是啊,在等卡尔曼
Yeah, we’re looking for Carmine.
他本来在这儿 拿了口箱子后来就走了
He was here before. He had a suitcase, and then he left.
卡尔曼走了?
Carmine left?
他走了吗?
He’s gone?
他不在这儿?
He’s not here?
他出去了?
Carmine’s out?
他好像过了马路还是什么的
I think he went across the street or somewhere else or something.
是喔,听着,祝你在这儿好运
Well, listen, good luck with the joint.
-谢啦,艾迪 -非常好运
-Thanks, Eddy. -Lots of luck.
也祝你好运
Good luck to you, too.
他们忘了签名
CASHlER: They forgot to sign their papers.
他们不需要这个了
They don’t need those anymore.
因为基本尊重 我只给别帮家伙一点警告
SAM: Out of respect, guys from other crews got away with a warning.
其他的人可得小心了
Everybody else, watch out.
像这群乡巴佬…
Like these yokels here…
从没听过尼奇或他老家的老大们
who never heard of Nicky or the bosses back home.
这种王八蛋最麻烦了
They’re the morons who give you the most trouble.
被我们抓到后又会溜回来…
We’d catch them and they’d try to sneak back…
戴着假胡子、假发、假鼻子
with beards and wigs and fake noses.
只要看这些王八蛋下注的方式 你就可辨认他们
You can spot these assholes by watching the way they bet.
像这家伙,以紫筹码下注…
Like this guy. He’s betting lavender chips…
每次下五百,不过只有个小问题
at $500 each with only one little problem.
他每次都猜对
He’s always guessed right.
要不是他这么贪心 可能还不会这么明显
If he wasn’t so fucking greedy, he’d have been tougher to spot.
不过到头来,他们每个都贪
But in the end, they’re all greedy.
我看到庄家很弱 但他们并不是一伙的
I saw that the dealer was weak, but he wasn’t in on it.
他只是没保护好自己的牌
He just wasn’t protecting his hand.
他把底牌掀得太高了
He was lifting his hole card way too high.
有个家伙在看庄家的底牌…
Here’s this guy reading the dealer’s hole card…
再对他坐在桌上的兄弟打手势
and signaling his buddy at this table.
这些在外混的就是这样
And that’s just what these hustlers look for.
他们从一家赌场到另一家 找寻着弱庄家…
They cruise from casino to casino looking for weak dealers…
像是狮子们找着弱小的羚羊
the way lions look for weak antelope.
接线生,这是罗先生
Operator, this is Mr. R.
立刻叫阿姆斯壮 与佛莱迪来二号♥赌台区
Get me Armstrong and Friday over to Pit 2 right away.
二十一点第十九桌 第二个位子的那个大胡子
BJ 19, second base, the beard.
接线生,来段生日快乐曲 要大声点
Operator, I need Mr. Happy. Loud.
祝你生日快乐
WAlTRESSES: [Singing] Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
亲爱的杰夫 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Jeff
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
有人倒下!
GUARD: Man down!
叫救护车,有人心脏病发
Go get medical. We got a cardiac arrest here.
他没事了,大家 麻烦给我们一点空间
He’s fine, folks. Just give us some room, please.
他们根本搞不清状况
SAM: They never know what hit them.
若他们真的发现是被电击棒电到…
If and when they do find out they got zapped by a cattle prod…
他们会希望自己其实是心脏病发
they wish they really did have a heart attack.
结果发现这两个家伙
Turns out this guy and his fucking pals
已在这儿招摇撞骗好多年了
they were knocking this place dead for years.
-他身上有窃听器 -你在干嘛?
GUARD 1 : He’s wired. HUSTLER: What are you doing?
在那儿,就是它了
GUARD 1 : There it is. That’s it.
-老千的正♥法♥ -我的天!
GUARD 2: Cheater’s justice. HUSTLER: Oh, God!
不!
No!
我要所有人知道这儿跟以往不同了
SAM: I wanted everybody to know that things were changed around here.
我们得用这些家伙来让大家知道 他们的好日子不长了
We had to make an example of these pricks that the party was over.
我很好奇
I’m just curious.
我看到你用右手玩筹码
I saw you shuffling your checks with your right hand.
-你两只手都可以这样吗? -不
-Can you do that with both hands? -No.
-不能用两只手吗? -不能
SAM: You can’t do it with both hands? HUSTLER: No, sir.
-左手可以吗? -我从没试过
-Can you do it with your left hand? -I never tried.
-所以你是右撇子 -是
-So, you’re a righty. -Yeah.
那你现在得学习用左手罗
Now you’re gonna have to learn with your left hand.
-十万,不,十一万吧 -是啊
-It’s $100,000, $1 10,000 I think. -Yes, it is.
好的
Okay.

Hi.
在大庭广众数这么多钱
That’s a lot of money to be counting out in public.
为何不让我拿到办公室确认?
Why don’t I take him over to the office and verify it?
多一点隐私
A little privacy.
顺便叫一瓶好香槟来
By the way, send over a nice bottle of champagne on ice.
-没问题 -要很特别的
CASHlER: Sure will. BILLY: Real special.
对了,我是赌场经理 比利雪伯堤
By the way, I’m Billy Sherbert, casino manager.
-还玩得愉快吗? -是的
BILLY: Having a good time? HUSTLER 2: Yes.
你在较有隐私的地方算比较好
You want to count the money in privacy.
我得赶飞机去克里夫兰
HUSTLER 2: I have a plane to catch.
我可以领♥取♥我赢得的钱吗?
Can I get my winnings?
看他们对我的手做了什么
Look what they did to my hand, man.
我给你一个选择
SAM: I’m gonna give you a choice:
你可以拿钱然后被锤头砸 或者是从这儿走出去
You can have the money and the hammer, or you can walk out of here.
-你要哪个? -我要走
-What do you want? -I wanna get out of here.
告诉你那群朋友,他们若来乱搞 会发生什么事
Tell your friends what happens if they fuck around here.
-对不起,我犯了大错 -你真♥他♥妈♥的说对了
-I’m sorry, I made a bad mistake. -You’re fucking right.
你们要是再敢回来 我会敲烂你们的头
SAM: If you come back, either one of you, we’ll break your fucking heads.
你看到那锯子没?不是放着好看的 不要再出现在这里
You see that fucking saw? We’re gonna use it. You don’t fuck around here.
-懂吗? -是
SAM: Got it? HUSTLER 2: Yes.
-给我滚 -谢谢你
-Get out of here. -Thank you.
把他丢到后街去 跟条子说他被车撞到了
Throw him out in the alley. Tell the cops he got hit by a car.
不到一会儿,一切就都搞定了
SAM: Within no time, everything was set in place.
我们弄走了那些老千 盈利上扬好多…
We got rid of the freelance scamsters, the pro was way up…
上头老大高兴极了
the gods were happy, or as happy as the gods can ever be.
然后我决定将生活复杂化
And I decided to complicate my life.
对不爱冒险的我来说…
For a guy who likes sure things…
我用我的下半辈子 下了笔胜算不大的赌注
I was about to bet the rest of my life on a real long shot.
我们也不年轻了
We’re not getting any younger.
你不觉得是时候了?
Don’t you think it’s time?
你对这些不厌烦吗? 这边睡、那边混?
Aren’t you getting tired of all this shit? Banging around, hustling around?
-你想要妨碍我吗? -我想给你更好的
-Are you trying to handicap me? -I’m gonna do you one better.
我想娶你进门
I’m trying to marry you.
你想嫁我吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!